Final

Spilled Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol woke up early in a good mood. He hurried to the bathroom and took a quick shower before grabbing his briefcase and jumping in his car. His job at a local computer shop was busy, so it promised him a long day. 

 

Walking into his work, he smiled at his co-worker, Hoya. Hoya grabbed his arm. “Hey, there’s a new employee. The boss was wondering if you could show her around and help her get started.” He grinned at Sungyeol. “She’s pretty, so don’t stare at her slack off, okay?” 


Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “I won’t get distracted. Don’t worry.”


Hoya laughed. “Uh, huh…sure. Go meet her and see. Have fun, dongsaeng.” He smacked Sungyeol on the arm, which made the younger man scowl at him.


Sungyeol sighed and walked to the break room to refill his coffee. Pouring the hot, fresh liquid into his mug, he grabbed a doughnut and made his way to his cubicle. 


When he got there, he noticed a girl with shiny, brown hair sitting in the seat next to his usual one. He tapped her on the shoulder and she spun around, startled. This caused him to jump back in surprise, splashing his hot coffee all over her shirt. The girl gasped and stood up quickly, trying to wipe it off with her hand. Sungyeol mumbled an apology, feeling stupid. It wasn’t a great first impression. 


The girl smiled at him, pulling on her jacket to cover the coffee mess on her shirt. “I’m so sorry for startling you.” She held out her hand. “Hi. My name’s Qri. I was told that you were supposed to show me around.”


Sungyeol stared dumbly for a moment, slightly irritated that Hoya had been correct. She was beautiful with her shiny black hair, fine features and fair skin. “Uh…yeah. I’ll show you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter