♤ One ♤

Two Roads ❋

Yejin

 

A new fresh year. It was the last year. Parties, drinking and boys. Lol, no. Yejin thought. She knew what she is going to do. Train do the freaking parkour and have good grades. She was not those girls who were outside and drinking. She liked it home and going to different places with her friends. Well, she used half of her summer with climbing on walls, but it is better than being home all day. She slept very late. Maybe midnight? She was exited, to meet her new and old friends and see how they have changed. Then someone burst in the door.

 

“YEJIN! YOU LITTLE BRAT ARE YOU SLEEPING!” Mr. Park shouted and opened the window for some fresh air. Yejin putted her pillow over her head and could feel the cold breeze on her skin. She started shivering and then the she felt that it was something that just flew away from her. Oh , it was the blanket. “YAH!” Misses pissed said and slapped me in the . I grounded low and threw the pillow on her face. “Yejin, you did not threw that pillow on my face right now.” Misses Park said with a warning tone. Oh no, it was that warning tone. Yejin stood up from the bed and stretched herself. “Sorry.” She mumbled and went to the bathroom. “Ah, this girl.” Misses Park said to herself and started cleaned her bed.

 

Yejin took a fast shower and brushed her teeth on the same time. She got off the shower and took the towel around her. She dried her hair and went to the closet. Misses Park did everything ready for her. It was a Levis top with dots and a bow, some tight jeans and my Dolce Cabana purse. She sighed. The thing were that, the world is different now. If you are from the north side, you are wealthy, rich and have everything. In addition, if you are from the south side you are normal or poor. (IT IS NOT THOSE NORTH-KOREAN THINGS! It is as you are place when it is a north and south side. ) But the worst part is that we all go to the same school. Honestly, I have tried so much to get this image. The puffy and popular school in girl. Everybody adore me; expect the es at her school. She sighed low. Thoughts ran in her head, about the day she first got here.

 

When she was done taking her clothes on she start applying makeup, ties her hair up in a bun and stars running down stairs. The kitchen were big with the old school type. It has a huge fridge, huge windows and this vampire styled kitchen table. Almost everything were made of wood. The smell of fresh food came. She sat in the chair and started eating everything. Misses Park cleaned the counters and smiled every time she was done with each counter. “Ready for school honey?” Misses Park said and started taking the food away. Why she is always taking the food when I am not done, she thought. She took a sip of the juice and said “Yes, can’t wait.” She said with a happy tone and clapped. Misses Park smirked. “Did you like the outfit?” She said and took a pause from the cleaning. Yejin nodded and stood up. She took a spin and smiled. “I love the outfit.” Yejin said and took thumbs up. Misses Park nodded and left the kitchen. Yejin saw at the clock. 07:55. a smile came up from . “Last year, I hope Luhan has missed me.” She mumbled to herself, took her purse, and jacked. She decided to take her Jeffrey Campell ballerina shoe. “I am going Misses Park!” She said and closed the door behind her. She took her car instead of bus. Yejin hated the bus; it was just so many losers there. The white Volkswagen Scirocco was waiting for her. She opened the car and the beep beep sound came. Happily, she jumped in the car and then she felt a vibration from her pocket.

 

The name “Hyori” blinked on her phone. She answers with a simply hello. “Yejin! How ya doin?” Hyori said. “Nothing were about to drive.” Yejin said and smiled. Hyori coughed. “Could you came to my house so you can drive me? I got gas money!” Hyori said and started walking out. “Yeah, I am coming now.” Yejin said and started driving. “Yeey! Bye!” She said and ended the call.

 

Hyori came inside the car with her small Chanel purse. She had long blond hair and black eyes. Maybe she had done plastic surgery and her hair is fake? Hyori smiled and said thanks and took her belt around her. “So, what’s up?” Hyori said and looked at me. Yejin and Hyori had been friends since kindergarten. Yejin where bullied because she had short hair and Hyori protected her. Since then they have been best friends. “Good, you?” Yejin said and pulled back the car. “Good, nice car.” She said and looked at the dashboard. It was a picture of Hyori and her when they were younger and Narishi, Luhan, Misses Park and more other people. “Thanks.” Yejin said and had her head In the road.

 

When she was half way, Hyori complained. Hyori’s hair were ruined and her makeup. “Drive slow, please.” Hyori said and gazed at me. “Yah, I-“ And then she hit something. A motorcycle. .  

 

Kai

It was early on the morning. Taekhyung my fifteen years old brother fought with his seven years old brother Young Ho. As the man in the house, Kai stopped the fight and said that they were going to eat breakfast. The both brothers nodded and went to kitchen. As southern people, it was hard, either one of your parents are dead or you are in a gang. Well, Kai is both. He is in the gang “The Hawks”. On the other hand, everybody in southern are in the group. Some people joined the gang to be cool, Kai do it to protect his family. Nevertheless, nobody knows it. It is a secret that will ruin his image. A person threat him and said that he was going to kill his family. The first day a person had a gun and aimed on my mom. To protect his mom, family and image he had to say yes. Kai’s father died when he was eight, Kai was going to bring something and suddenly he heard a shot. He ran to his father and then he was on the ground with no pulse and a bath with blood. He remember the warm blood. He cried and the only thing he thought were that omma is going to be mad.

 

Taekhyung brought his little brother to school. Kai cleaned the kitchen and saw the clock. 08:35, he is late. He ran to his room (or their room) and took his black shirt and jeans. It was a new year and he could not wait to see other from “The Hawks”. It has been a long time. When he was done, shifting and taking his shoes on, he ran to his motorcycle. But then he felt someone touching his back.

 

It was Boa. She clipped her hair short and now has even a fringe. She smiles a flirty smile and touch my jaw. She had red nail polish. “Oppa, you forgot me?” She said in a flurty tone. Kai and Boa broke up for one month ago. Kai found out that she slept with another man, also Sehun. But since the law of “The Hawks” said that we are going to stick together, he had to forgive her. Kai pushed her gently of. “Are you sill mad?” She said with innocent voice. She gave me the puppy eyes. “No, I am late.” Kai said and jumped on the motorcycle. “Can I join?” She asked and took his hand. “Yeah, jump in.” He said and gave the helmet to her. She jumped in and accepted the helmet. She took both of her hands around Kai’s waist and then he started driving.

 

On the road, someone hit his car. It was someone from school. She or he had a white Volkswagen Scirocco.

 


New story, omg. I am so tired it is middle of the night and I am writting shiees. I hope you guys enjoyed and sub if you love to, send me messages if you see anything wrong or if you just want to talk, add me and me. :D

 Sorry >.<

 

 Bye :D