Drunk Kisses

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.A.P - Body and Soul

You were lying on the bed inside the room and Baekhyun was sitting on the couch in the living room and all he could hear were your whines. He tried calming his throbbing heart trying to figure out where you two went wrong and why he was acting so weird lately.

He finally found his courage and got up from the sofa and went inside the room. He noticed you lying on the side crying and mumbling your whines which he couldn`t hear clearly. “Hyerim” he called which made you turn and lay on your back. You looked at him your mascara all ruined streaming down your cheeks and with a sigh he walked over and climbed on the bed.

Without getting to ask the question you jumped in his embrace which caught him by surprise. “Baekhyun” You cried and his breath stopped in his throat, he couldn`t utter a word hearing your lovely voice finally calling his name. He felt your hand fidgeting with the buttons on his shirt which made the room heat up.

“Yes?” he slowly but steady squeezed your side pulling you closer to him.

“Why did you do it?” You asked and his brow rose up as his chin rested on your head. “Why did you leave me alone, hm? Why are you so mean? If Sangmin was there he would never leave, he would have stayed….beside me” You hiccupped the last two words and Baekhyun felt his heart turn by Sangmin`s name. “If you try being more like Sangmin then…probably…I…-“ You couldn`t even finish your sentence and Baekhyun felt himself boiling up with anger, which made him make the next move.

He cupped your face and slammed his lips on yours massaging them together earning a sigh of delight from you. His thumbs caressed the side of your face as his heart was pounding like it should have been doing with Sora.

Baekhyun continued kissing you fully on the lips and bit on your bottom lip feeling you gasp so he could slip in his tongue. He felt your hands trail up his shirt and around his neck where they continued to his hair where you tangled your fingers in.

He pulled out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter