This

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Glam - I Like That

You made a run for it towards the girls’ house which they shared together. You kept on ringing the doorbell until Hayeon opened the door looking pretty pissed you smiled sheepishly towards her and her eyes rounded seeing you. “What are you doing here?” You frowned at her question and pushed her to the side only to make her roll her eyes. She knew something must have happened or else you wouldn`t have been here at this time. You`re too lazy to visit them after school normally.

She closed the front door and turned around following you to the living room. Ahram and Yeonsang were busy playing video games as Kyungwon was cheering them on and Eunji was looking through a teenage magazine. Hayeon stopped her tracks beside you and cleared . When she didn`t get any response she voiced out. “Excuse me, we have a visitor” They all turned their gaze towards the two of you and waved with your fingertips.

Yeonsang hit the pause button and gave you a long stare. “What happened now?” Ahram pouted looking over at you; she was rather fond of playing than actually listening to your rants. She grabbed Yeonsang`s remote and hit the play button kicking Ryu`s with Chunli on Street Fighter. Yeonsang scoffed at the younger one and motioned you to sit on the sofa. You did as told and sat down. Eunji closed the magazine and Yeonsang switched places with Kyungwon who was now playing Ryu instead of her.

“Speak up, what happened” She asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter