Beaten to Death

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Topp Dogg - Playground

When you made it to school the next day you waved goodbye to Sangmin and turned to look towards the school yard only to notice the students huddled up in one area. You furrowed your brows and noticed your friends standing on the side being quite horrified, because Hayeon could barely watch what was going in the middle of the circle. She had covered her face with her hands and peeked between her fingers only to flinch and close her eyes again.

You ran towards your friends and pushed through the crowd only to be horrified. In the middle was no other than the bully in your class and Baekhyun who was getting beaten to death. Baekhyun was lying flat on his stomach his backpack thrown away from him, his glasses seemed to have been stepped on and when he tried getting up the bully would kick him flat. “You think you`re so ing great because you got the kingkas back. Well, newsflash nerd, where are they now, huh? Where are your ing guards?!” He shouted at Baekhyun who tried to calmly get up without making a scene. He pressed his palms on the ground and tried getting up and ended up with coughing blood making you gasp.

Feeling the need to step in you felt yourself wanting to jump on the bully and beat his life out, but it seemed like Baekhyun`s friends were faster than you. “What the ?!” Jongin shrieked seeing Baekhyun lying on the ground, and the bully filled with sweat from beating him.

“You er!” Joonmyun mutte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter