System

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Topp Dogg - Arario

You were ready to head for school the next day. Your school uniform was on with tights underneath your skirt. While munching on an apple you headed for the front door but stopped when you heard Baekhyun call for you. You turned around and looked at Baekhyun who had ironed his clothes and made his hair neatly.

“Wait up. We`re driving the same car” Your brow raised and your head tilted.

“I am taking the bus” You told him and he blinked.

“Why take the bus when my personal driver can drive the both of us?” You snickered at his statement, even if he was being nice you couldn`t stand his stupidity.

“I can`t be seen with you” You told him straightforward and he nodded understanding the situation as if he had forgotten your roles at school. You shook your head at him suddenly getting amnesia and got out of the house heading to the bus station.

You were content with the thought of living far away from the rest of the students at your school. That way they couldn`t see you and Baekhyun entering and leaving the same house making them suspicious.

When the bus came you got on only to see it empty. It seemed like from now on you were the first student the bus would pick up and continue its journey to the other students. You huffed and walked to the way back placing yourself on your regular seat where you and your friends would sit.

Since the bus was empty and you had plenty of time on your own before your friends got on. So you went in your own little world. You were thinking about Chanyeol, your only plan to escape the marriage. It seemed like he wasn`t your plan B anymore, it had to be someone else. You thought about Baekhyun`s friends one of them had to be your type of guy except for Chanyeol. Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun were freshmen’s which meant that they were minors and you didn`t like the thought of that. The only one left was Joonmyun and he was nowhere near your type. He was too kind for your liking. You liked the bad boy type not the two goody shoe guy.

With a huff you sank in your place noticing the bus getting filled up by the minutes and before you knew it your friends got on. They grinned the moment your eyes met and you felt yourself smiling too after seeing them. They plopped on the empty seats around you and gave you looks. Some were smirking while others were giggling. You didn`t understand why they were acting that way.

“What?”

“So, how was it? Your first night with your husband?” Eunji asked and you gasped at how loud she was speaking.

“Lower your voice” You demanded and she rolled her eyes.

“Tell!” Ahram said being eager shaking your arm since she was sitting next to you. You gave her a horrified look. She was the youngest still the person who was the most interested. “Did he even know what to do,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter