Kingka`s

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo-K - History

Recess came soon after and Chanyeol was placed beside Baekhyun which made your classmates whisper among themselves. It seemed like they were confused by Chanyeol`s kindness towards Baekhyun the biggest nerd at SM high.

You got up from your chair but stopped when you heard Chanyeol calling for you. “Hyerim-sshii, are you going to the canteen? Let`s go together” You turned around slowly and felt all eyes on you including Baekhyun`s.

“Kajja” Chanyeol told Baekhyun who froze at his place. Your classmates stopped what they were doing and shifted their gazes between you and Chanyeol. They were waiting for a comment being thrown by you, but you swiftly your heels and ran out of the classroom having Eunji behind you. You weren`t sure how to handle the situation and fleeing was the only opportunity you had.

“What happened?” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head looking over at Baekhyun who ducked his eyes. He noticed his weird behavior making him narrow his eyes. “What is going on?” Baekhyun pressed his lips and grabbed Chanyeol`s arm and dragged him out of the classroom. He brought him to the end of the hallway noticing that no students was there.

“We shouldn`t be hanging together at school” He explained making Chanyeol confused.

“Wae? We`re friends”

“I know we are. But at school we`re strangers” he explained.

“Why is that?” Baekhyun  sighed in annoyance and glared at him.

“Can`t you see? I am the nerd for god`s sake and if you`re seen with me you`ll be stapled as the nerd too!” He spoke angrily and Chanyeol blinked.

“Nerd, huh?”

“Yeah, nerd” Chanyeol shook his head. He understood now why you ignored him in the classroom. He looked over at Baekhyun and before he could ask him his one question a female voice interrupted.

“Baekhyun oppa!” They snapped their heads tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter