Final~ D:

My Arrogant Boyfriend

~3 Years Later~ (At Inkigayo)

"Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Yuri!"

"And I'm Tiffany!"

"Waahh, Fany-ah have you heard of the new girl group T-ara?" Yuri said

"T-ara? The group that sings Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep owwhh~" Tiffany replied while doing the hand motions. (a/n just pretend that was their debut song?)

"Yeah yeah that!" Yuri said excitedly

"Omo, I can't wait for them to perform anymore~" Tiffany whined

"Araso araso, here you go with T-ara's Bo Peep Bo Peep!!" Yuri said as the music started.

T-ara was performing while all the fans screamed and cheered for them. From a far someone was watching them with a wide smile on their face.

*She's still so pretty...*

~Jiyeon POV~

The song ended as she struck her pose and the fans cheered loudly, the lights dimmed as we hurriedly went off stage.

"Waahhh I'm tired..." Eunjung said as she fanned herself.

"Aigoo mee too~" Hyomin said as they walked to their dressing room.

They all walked into the change room to see guests waiting for them.

"O-oh? Annyeonghaseyeo!" Boram said as she bowed.

*Who's in here?..* she thought as she walked through the doors to see 7 guys standing there.

"Annyeonghaseyeo! Infinite imnida!" they all said as the bowed 90 degrees. (a/n also pretend that Infinite debuted around that time)

"Omo, girls!" Soyeon yelled as they all formed a line and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyeo! T-ara imnida!" they replied

"Eyyy, I don't think we need to be that formal anymore. We're all best friends anyways." Boram said as everyone loosened up and smiled.

Woohyun stared at her as she stared back at him with a smile. He suddenly walked up to her and smiled.

"You miss me?" Woohyun asked huskily

"Tsch, we call each other everyday oppa.." Jiyeon teased as Woohyun pouted

"I missed you though~" he said as he pulled her into a hug.

"Aigoo I missed you too" Jiyeon replied

"Awwwee look at you two~" Hwayoung said as everyone laughed.

"Psshh, says the person who was terrifyingly jealous 3 years ago" Hoya said, earning him a death glare from Hwayoung.

"S-sorry..." Hoya said in english as everyone laughed.

"Waahh, talking about 3 years about makes me think of how bad of people we were eh?" Qri said as T-ara nodded.

"We were so mean to our Jiyeon-ie and Hyomin-ie~" Eungjung said as she gave Jiyeon a back hug and pouted at Hyomin.

"Keke, it was only cause you guys were jealous of us~" Hyomin replied back as Boram put her in a head lock.

"Ah,ah,ah ok ok unnie I was wrong you weren't jealous of us~~" Hyomin pleaded as Boram let go of her with a smirk

"Awwee is our Hyomin-ie ok?" Dongwoo asked as he patted her head.

"Ewwww..." all of Infinite said as they all made puking noises

"Yah! You guy's already seen this scene many times.. so immature~" Dongwoo said

"Tsk, says the person who wanted to get married to Hoya..." Sungyeol mocked as Hoya looked at him blankly while everyone laughed their heads off.

Suddenly someone tugged on Jiyeons arm as she turned around to see Woohyun pulling her out the door.

"Oppa, where are we going?" Jiyeon asked

"Somewhere that isn't so noisy like that" Woohyun said as they walked up to the rooftop.

"Ahhh fresh air~" Jiyeon said as she spread open her arms and closed her eyes.

"I finally have alone time with you..." Woohyun said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You don't know how many times I've wanted to do this without having crazy fans stalk me everywhere" Woohyun said as he sighed

"Mee too..." Jiyeon replied as they both stared at the scenery.

"Jiyeon-ah... I have to tell you something..." Woohyun said as he let go of her.

"Which is?" Jiyeon replied while turning to face him.

"Will you...." Woohyun started as he knelt down on one knee.

*Omo.. Don't tell me he's..* Jiyeon thought as he pulled out a small box and opened it.

"Forever be my girlfriend?" Woohyun said as she saw 2 couple rings in the case and looked at him with a -___________- face.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun!" Jiyeon said as Woohyun looked at her shockingly.

"What? You thought I was going to propose to you??" Woohyun asked while smirking.

"A-ani!" Jiyeon said before pouting

"Awwee don't worry, when we get older. I promise I'm going to present you with a real ring!!" Woohyun said assuringly as he slipped the ring onto her ring finger.

"I just need to let everyone know that you're mine so I don't see any guy try and flirt with you" he said

"Ahhh it's so pretty~" Jiyeon said

"But not as pretty as you ." Woohyun said as he walked up closer to her until they were only inches apart. 

She closed her eyes as Woohyun lightly placed his lips on hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer as she put her arms around his neck and thought.

*I'm so lucky to have you my arrogant Nam Woohyun...*

 

Pffftt FAIL! xD 

That was a terrible ending omgaahh -.-

I'm not that good at endings or goodbyes so... ^^'

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

You guys are amazing, I don't know what I'd do with this story if it weren't for oyu guys who read it (:

I don't even know how to express all my love for you guys(nh), but wow you guys are JJANG~

Please read my other fanfic and my cousins fanfics too !! :D

Here's my last few Infinite gifs for you guys~

tumblr_lw3szlxFlw1qc7zofo1_500.gif <- kyaa, ii Myungsoo oppa ><

tumblr_lu9zgfG0Tg1r45pdmo1_500.gif <- Jonggyu Couple~ (:

tumblr_lvezcxVE9W1qd6ajbo1_500.gif <- Aigoo, Woohyun and his love =^^=

tumblr_lvr7g4N3qb1qhf4ado1_250.gif

Huhuhu, I really don't want to end this, but school is getting in the way so I had to TT TT

I was hoping to leave this story like Woohyun up there, but I'm too sad to xP

I really hope you guys liked this fic, I enjoyed writing it so I hope you guys liked it too :3

Last farewell~ Ppyong ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥