My feelings

Love letter

DEAR LOVE…        

It's been a while since we've been together, and our anniversary is coming up, so here's something for you.

Whenever I wake up I see your face. Your lips are my biggest weakness, cause they’re so plump, soft and kissable. The way you talk and them…I could go on and on about them. When you smile, I smile. You are my everything and without you I’m incomplete.

            I love your eyes. There’s so much dept and love in them. The way they light up when your talking about the things you love. The way they cry, when your sad. The way they become smaller when you smile. Oh, and did I tell you how beautiful they are. That sparkle you have everytime I kiss you. When I stare in them it couldn’t get better.

            Your nose. That little thing that you always scrunch up when something smells bad. You always say that your nose is too big, but for me it’s perfect, just like you. You say that I’m silly when I give you kisses on the tip of your nose, but I just can’t help it.

            Those rosy cheeks…When I see them, I just want to pinch them and never let go. The way they get red when I say something naughty. Isn’t it funny? Or when they get pale whenever you see me with my other guy friends. You shouldn’t be jealous baby, I love only you.

            Whenever I see you my heart goes a million miles an hour, and I feel like the butterflies in my stomach are going to fly out of my mouth when I open it. Whenever you ask me on a date I get nervous and start to giggle, cause I feel like a schoolgirl again. I’ve been with you for 6 years and married to you for 3 years. That’s a long time, isn’t it? Trough this time I’ve learned a lot. Your world is my world, your problems are my problems. We are in this together and it’s only fair to love you as much as you love me. If you need me, call me and I’ll be there and I know that you will be there for me too. I won’t ever hesitate to give you more, cause I know you will appreciate it. It’s like an angel came by and took me to heaven. I’ve been in love with you for a long time, but never have I felt unappreciated. Everything that you do is perfect for me, even if you don’t think so. I’m in love with your imperfections and they have become your perfections for me. When I’m with you I don’t feel no fear no nothing. This life is too short, but our love is too long for it to ever end.

            I feel safe to say that falling in love with you was the best thing that I have ever done, because I’ll never let you go and I know you won’t let me go too. Thank you for beeing mine!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for such a short storie, I hope that I can manage to write next fic a bit longer.