Two different worlds

Between Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Legend says,

"Once, the angels and demons were free to fall in love with whomever they favors. But then, something bad happens when an angel and a demon fell in love and had offspring, a half angel, half demon. This child is known to be the most powerful creature alive, having both it's parents gene and also their power.

After that incident, the child was killed and both kings of two realms banned the relationship between angels and demons, in order to keep the balance of both species. The parents of the child were fumed and they fought, putting the blame on each other. 

The angel mother put a curse on the demon species. A rare species of angel and demon shall be born every 5 centuries. The rare angels with gold wings shall kill the rare demon with red wings when these two meet each other..."

~Tao's POV~

"Tao! Can you go to this place for me to check if there's anything wrong? There has been some weird things happening in that place. Something like animals being killed and weird tracks around the woods. There people there are complaining about the safety at that area," my boss instructed me.

I just nodded and took the documents he handed to me. Being an angel, these cases didn't surprise me at all. This is probably the work of vampires or maybe demons who did this just for fun.

I got in my car and drove to the place I was instructed to go. I stopped my car at the side of the road and went into the woods. I looked around to see if there's anyone suspicious.

Suddenly, I heard rustling coming from behind me. I looked behind me and found a tall boy on the ground. I rushed towards him to see if he's okay.

"Are you okay, sir?" I asked. He looked at with his sharp yet attractive eyes. "I'm fine. Now get lost," he said. His voice is so y. I mentally slapped myself for being attracted to a guy. I mean, I'm a guy myself. Although there's no such rules that angels can't be in a gay relationship, it still seems wrong to me.

"What are you doing here in the woods anyway? It's not a place for people like you to be," he pushed my hands away as I tried to see if he's wounded.

"You're hurt. We need to get you to the hospital fast," I ignored his question and lift him up. "I told you I'm fine! You don't need to into my business and get lost! This place is dangerous for someone like you," he said and pushed me away.

"Speak for yourself. This place is also dangerous for you too. You're hurt. I've received reports that there has been murdering cases here. There might be some wolves around this area," I said and lifted him up again. This time he didn't fight back.

I took him to my house as he said his injuries aren't that serious. As I treated his wounds, I can sense that he's staring at me. "Can you stop staring at me? It's disturbing," I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that, no one has been this kind to me before. I'm always alone by myself..." the guy said.

"What's your name?" he asked suddenly. I looked at him and smiled. "It's Tao."

~~~

~Kris' POV~

"It's Tao," he said. I smiled and held out my hand. "Nice to meet you. My name is Kris." He took my hand and shook it.

A few months after our meeting, the two of us literally became a couple since we had mutual feelings for each other.

One day, I took him up the hills to observe the starry night. Suddenly, I heard him sigh. "What's wrong, my panda?" I asked in con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter