Chapter 1

My Little Secret

I ran as fast as I could. I didn't want to look back because I knew they were chasing me. Damn it. I heard the laughter of my pursuers were getting more and more audible. They were catching up, I thought. I tried to ran faster than before but I had no such luck. One of them had finally pulled my shirt and I tripped onto the hard earth. I was terrified but then, I quirked up a smile.

"Nice work," I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The humid air felt refreshing as always. I opened my eyes and I smiled at the grinning boy who stood in front of me, followed by the other children. I walked towards them and brief them about how they achieve such an excellent progress despite of the short period of time in this time's practical practice. The children aged between twelve and nineteen. They were quite young but they were all fast-learners and I could never be this proud if they hadn't made such outstanding progress that even I couldn't reached when I was their age.

"Everybody did a very good job especially little Yonghwa," I grinned at the cheeky boy who smiled back at me, showing off his recently polished baby fangs, "So let's give him a round of applause!" I clapped my hands enthusiastically, followed by the others. But my cheers died instantly when I caught a strange smell. I immediately rose my alarm and scanned for any odd things. I barked orders to my older students to take the younger ones back to our so-called town. As I cautiously ran into the deeper part of the forest (yes we lived in a forest but somehow, we managed to seep the latest technology into our home), the scent got stronger that it made my head hurts. But even though my head started to pound, I smirked as realization started to dawn.

"Baby," He breathed as he stood too close in front of me. I looked up at him and started to drink in his features. His messy blond hair and his piercing brown eyes. His lips were a distraction. Although it was quite chapped and plump, probably because of the constant drop in temperature but I am sure that I would moisturize those y lips of his once I brushed mine against his.

"Yifan." I said, leaning towards him in order to kiss his poor lips. He placed both of his hands on my arms and restrained me from doing so. "Not so fast, babe." He smirked and ordered me to turn around. I obliged even though I felt a bit reluctant to do so. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my thick brown hair. I took a deep breath as I felt the cold tingle crept up my spine. "I missed you babe. You don't know how dreadful I felt when I knew you weren't coming. I had a very bad mood last week," He whispered. My breathing accelerated and I couldn't think right. I was speechless and that was not very usual of me.

"Oh look at that. I managed to shut the smartass up." He still buried his face into my hair but I knew he smirked at me.

"But," He spoke again. But with sadness and concern in his voice. I bravely turned around and looked up to see his deep eyes, "We may not be able to see each other next week. And maybe for the next few weeks too," My eyes went wide and alert. Why?

"We were attacked again. And I had to think of something to prevent this in the future." I looked down to think before I caught his eyes again. It was an attack. I felt relief swept all over my body because I knew an attack were a common thing for werewolves. But though the way he talks about this, full of anxiety and depression, I began to think that there was something else about this one.

"This time, it was completely different. We realized this was not the work of werewolves." He continued when he knew I didn't interrupt. Not werewolves he said. Odd. This was indeed totally weird. Werewolves tends to turn their backs on each other every time. But- OK. I felt confused here. "After we analyzed for the cause and the identity. We realized it was something else than werewolves. Another creature than us. But not humans. When I observed the injured ones, I realized there were soft scratch marks on their bodies and two tiny holes on their necks." My eyes went wide with shock. Oh my. This couldn't be.

"Yes," He suddenly interrupt my thought as if he knew what I was thinking of, "It was so obvious that we were attacked by vampires and the only group of vampires who lived close to us, we suspect, is your group." He looked at me with his eyes full of doubt.

 


Hello guys. And yes, it's dhamps- talking.

Sorry for the late update (now you realized what kind of author I am eue) as I was a bit busy with stuff and all.

I know it's a bit short and it doesn't really make sense. So, I'll be happy to explain to you the parts that you don't understand in :)

Before I go, I wanted to know on your opinion about the story. By leaving a comment below, that is.

So that's all!

Until then, bye-bye ^^

xoxo