Date MeanTi

Our Little Secret!!

Tina and Aom leave from the set. As they reach restaurant, they see Mike waiting for Aom. Tina drops Aom at the restaurant, exchange pleasantries with Mike and leaves. She actually doesn't have any work to do. But she didn't wanted to go with a couple. It would have been horribly awkward. She's bored to go back to hotel so she gets to her car and calls Mean. Mean and Tina are very good friends. 

Tina: Hello, Mean!

Mean: Hi, Tina! Seems like shooting has started. How come you thought of me?

Tina: *embarrassed* Well, Yes! I became nostalgic, you see. *smiles*

Mean: So....??

Tina: So, Let's meet up. I'll make it up to you. Dinner? My treat.

Mean: Now??!!

Tina: Yea.. duh!!

Mean: Hmmm.. alright. Where?

Tina gives her an address. And tells her to meet up in half an hour. 

Tina drives till the restaurant and waits for Mean in her car. She dozes off in car. Mean reaches to the restaurant and searches for Tina's car. Finally, finds it.

Mean: How cute! *knocks on the car window*

Tina wakes up. And opens the car window.

Tina: Hey!! What are you doing here?

Mean: How mean!! I think you called me here? *her forhead creased*

Tina: Just kidding! *grins*

Tina opens the door. Locks the car.

Tina: Let's go! *smiles*

Means hangs on to Tina's arms and they get into the restaurant.

At Restaurant :

They are sitting at a lake view table. 

Mean: Hey, we are meeting after almost a month. What have you been doing? Did you forget me? Can't you keep in touch with me? I messaged you a few times. No replies! How rude can you be??

Tina: Hey hey! Calm down. One question at a time. Lets order first? What do you say?

Mean: Nice dodge! But I'm not gonna spare you. I need all the answers.

They place the order. 

Mean: I'm still waiting for your answers.

Tina: What was the question, again? *grins*

Mean: Stop grining!! I'm not talking to you. *creases her forhead and folds her hands*

Tina: Ok, dear I'm sorry! But I was busy with shooting. And pre-production stuff. I had no time at all.

Mean: See, just like the movie. You get one friend and forget another. *still acting angry*

Tina: C'mon you know its not so. We are always so busy. You know, right! We both have been in this field.

Mean: Ok Ok! So....??

Tina: So what?

Mean: Hmm.. nothing!!

Tina: C'mon say it. 

Mean: Have you guys confessed to each other??!

Tina: *Surprised, opens her eyes widely* What are you talking about? I told you so many times. Its platonic.

Mean: And why do I never believe that?

Tina: You know it better! But I have no such thing in my mind, nor does she. You think too much! Crazy! *rolls her eyes*

Mean: Look, I have seen while shooting Yes or No 2, you guys were inseperable. Always hugging, cuddling, kissing!

Tina: Its all platonic Mean, we are close friends.

Mean: If you say so. But I will never believe that.

Tina: Crazy!! I just dropped her to Mike.

Mean: Hmmmm ... Does that mean, I still have a chance?? *Smiles sheepishly*

Tina: Haha!! You have all the chance in the world deary. We will complete the incomplete story of the movie.

Mean: *chokes on her food while grinning*

Tina gives her water.

Tina: Hey hey easy! Take some water. 

Mean: I'm *cough* sorry.. *cough*.. I'm seriously asking Tina, If you have nothing for Aom. Can we date?

Tina is very surprised. She doesn't know what to say. Never a girl asked her out, outrightly.

Mean: Why so surprised?

Tina: I dunno what to say..

Mean: Say what you feel. I'm just asking you to date me, not a relationship Tina.

Tina: Hmmm... First answer my question. How come you ask me this, out of the blue?

Mean: Nothing is out of the blue. I like you since Yes or No 2. But I use to see you and Aom, so I thought, I would rather not interfere. Now that I know...

Tina: Hmmmm...

Mean: What??!! Arent you gonna answer me?

Tina: I like you Mean. I dunno if its more than friendship.

Mean: I'm asking for a date, Tina. 

Tina: *Hesitates* Hmm.. Alright. We are friends, we can get married. *laughs*

Mean: Too much. Just asking for a date. You thinking too much.

Tina: haha.. Gotcha! Was just scaring you...!

They talk for long time and finally leave the restaurant. The restaurant time is closing.

Mean: I never understood how time flew when I'm with you..

Tina: We are dating, doesnt mean you have to get all cheesy! *Evil grin*

Mean: How mean!! They were my honest feelings.

Tina: Right, right! Even I feel so. It was nice meeting you after a long time.I'll drop you.

Both get into Tina's car. 

Mean: And we are meeting again. *smiles* Now that we are dating, it'll happen soon, right?

Tina: Yea, Right. *blushes*

Mean: Ohh you blushing!! Look at you.

Tina: *smiles shyly* Shut up!

Mean: haha ok ok. Just drop at the gate. 

Tina: You sure?? Shouldn't I take the car inside.

Mean: No, Its late you need to go  back. I can go from here. 

Mean gives a peck to Tina on cheek while leaving. Tina's cheeks become red.

Mean: Ouui look at you! Rosy cheeks.

Tina: Crazy! Go now. Message me as you reach home.

Mean: Ain't I getting a kiss?? *pouts*

Tina: *embarassed* 

Mean: hmmm.. *pouts sadly*

Tina: cute cute.. too cute.. Dont make that face. Heres it. 

Tina gives a peck to Mean on her cheek.

Mean: That's like it. Bye.

Tina: Bye. Good night.

Mean: Good night. Dream about me. *winks*

Tina leaves. Tina is smiling all her way back home. Never had a girl asked her out, outrightly. She was happy and confused at a same time. Happy as she was now dating. And she had no idea why she was confused.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note : Hello guys! This is just a start. Please keep on sharing your feedbacks. I would love to hear them and they will motivate me write more. 

Next chapter is DATE 2. It'll be about Aom's date with Mike. :)