Happy Birthday Lee JunHo

Happy Birthday my Lee JunHo

Happy Birthday my Lee JunHo <3

Did you ever imagine yourself dating an idol? It would be so great right? Having such a handsome and talented boy loving you, wow must be so proud right? Well say that again cause it’s not that amazing dating an idol .

How did I know that? Well, here I am, dating an idol . He is Lee JunHo of 2pm. Enough with the beastly idol you are thinking about, my boyfriend is an absolute sweetheart. JunHo is a kind and sweet boy. Despite the busy schedule, he always spend time texting or calling me whenever he could. In a secret way, of course. He has never given me the chance to say that he is ignoring me for his career. That’s how awesome my boyfriend is, he can always balance between love and life. A perfect, too much perfect for a normal girl’s boyfriend.

Tit..tit..

“Hi girlfriend, what are you doing??”

Here he is. He’s abroad now but still manage to text me.

“Missing you?”

I smiled and put the phone down. Cannot text around anymore. I have a better thing to do . Something very important. I get up and come to the kitchen. A pack of flour here and some egss and milk there. Pulling up my sleeve, I told myself : “I gotta have this done. “

It’s a first time I’m baking. This thing is so freaking hard. You know why I have to do it? Cause tomorrow is the 25th of January, JunHo’s birthday. I know he is very busy but I still want to prepare for him a special birthday. Our first birthday together.

After hours and hours preparing, I finally finish up all my present. Now just have to wait for the special someone to come. I grab my phone and find out that there has been 10 missed calls with a lot of messages. All from JunHo.

“Why don’t u reply me?”

“Where are u?”

“Don’t scare me!”

I smiled goofily. He is actually worried for me. Well, that’s what I wanted. I need him to be worried, that way my plan would work hehe. Whenever JunHo doesn’t get reply from me, he would know I’m in trouble and come to my house right away. It’s a little guilty to prank him like this. But I just want him to be happy right?

I took a shower and get dressed. I hope everything will turn fine.

The lights are all out. JunHo rushed in, looking around. He made for the garden and screamed my name. Poor my baby! Just a little longer. He walked into the house again and picked up the phone…

“Hello?”

“Hi boyfriend!”-I smiled.

JunHo shot up from his seat : “Where are you? Do you know how worried I am? Why ain’t u pick up your phone?”

I just smiled and walked closer to him: “Turn around.”

My baby boy turned around with his teary eyes. I hugged him tight, whispering: “Happy Birthday boyfriend!”

All the lights , we stood in the middle of the kitchen. A beautiful cake on the table, written: “Happy 25th birthday Lee JunHo.”

“Do you like it?” – I let go of him, looking at his beautiful face.

Much to my surprise, JunHo walked away… He walked out to the garden and sat there alone. I worried and ran after him. I sat down next to him.

“What’s wrong?”-I asked.

“What’s wrong? Now you asked that? Can you see how worried I am? Why are you treating me like this?”-he raised his voice angrily.

I knew then that I was wrong. I held his hands and laid my head on his shoulder: “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you sad. I just want to prepare for you a special birthday, a party for just two of us.” I linked my hands with his, he looked me straight in the eyes. Slowly and slowly, JunHo leaned down to catch my lips. We shared a long and passionate kiss and he parted away.

“Don’t ever, ever do that again ok? I don’t want to be pranked on my birthday!”

I nodded happily. I don’t want to make him sad again.

JunHo kissed my head and we stood up. “Come on, we have to spend this night together right?”

“Uhm. I make that cake myself for you, just so you know”-I laughed.

“Really? You didn’t buy it in the store did you?”-he joked.

“Nope. I made it, with a little posion in it!”

“Hey! What did you just say?”-he chased me around the house as we laughed happily and spent the rest of the night together.

Happy Birthday my future husband! I love you! 

___________________

Happy Birthday hubby! I love you so much! Hope to see another successful year of you and 2pm!! My one and only love! <3 Lee JunHo!