Liar - Final

Liar

"Promise you'd call and text me, okay?"

"Uhm...promise, you know I'd never break my promise to you", she smiled at me before holding my hand. "Do the same, okay?" she added before closing her eyes and kissed me on my cheek.

"Of course! You need not to ask!"

"Then let's do pinky swear",

"Yeah! Let's!" 

 

We pinky swear our little promise and we chuckled on how childish we were. We bid farewell to each other as we both head towards are own ways. A month had passed, with Christmas and New Year, and I was doing what we agreed on our promise, but something is not right. Why isn't she replying to my text and calls? More importantly, why isn't she texting or calling me? I thought to myself as I stare into the mirror. Tears are starting to form on the edge of my eyes as my hands automatically wipes them out. 

 

"Eh? W-why am I crying?" I asked myself. 

 

I look at the mirror once again and the same thing happened. I now know why I'm crying all this time. She had break our promise. Our little promise. I know it may sound so childish but did she really have to do it? I mean, come on. I know it's not that big of a deal but a promise is a promise. I returned to my bed as I grab my phone. I click to my phone book as I search her name on the list. Holding the screen, scrolling the option, and clicked delete. I deleted her number. So much for a promise. You big fat liar, and to think we were lovers I fell deeply in love with you. I tossed my phone as I slumped myself on the bed; forearm on my forehead ans sighed heavily. 

 

"I hate liars like you...I hate everything about you...I hate that I loved you! you and all your lies!", I trailed off as I close my eyes and succumb myself on my melancholic world once more. 

 

-THE END-

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

so yeah? how is it? yeah yeah i know it's a bit of a...yeah. but, it's just an idea that gushed to my head haha, and i had to type it down. :p

actually, this is a bit true, scratch the crying part haha! :D 

so tell me what you guys thinks and beep me :)

so that's it for now~ byers! mua! :*