Final.

Emotions

Hong Kong, China. One of China's popular tourist attractions. It's where new things begin. It's also where kpop music awards are held. It wasn't very joyful news for the EXO members when they were told they'd go there once again. Of course, the Chinese native speakers were slightly happy, but not by much. They all were tired of promoting. They just wanted another break, but did SM give them one? No. Tao sighed as he entered the Exo-M van.

He sat in the back next to Chen. He pouted slightly as he pushed his glasses up higher on his nose. Chen noticed this action, "Tao-yah, aren't you excited to go back to China?" The younger shrugged, "It's not it's anything new anymore. We go there a good amount though. I mean... It's nice and all, but nothing special." The other nodded, "I understand what you mean." That ended their conversation.

-

When the van arrived at the Seoul airport, the members grabbed their things and began heading to the doors. Tao sighed to himself as he could see the fans through the glass doors. They were all waiting for them. When he walked inside the building, screams pierced his ears and flashes blinded him. He felt sick from the noise and view.

He wanted nothing more then to drop and sleep. His eyes darted over to see Chen. He worried for the older's health. He was getting sick, but being the Virgo he was he kept his feeling inside. Tao could tell. He could see the pain in Chen's eyes as they walked through the crowd. He looked over to Lay. More bodyguards were protecting him then the rest. Lay needed it.

With fans as crazy as exotics, having hemophilia would have been difficult. His eyes landed on Kris as they began going through the security. He bit his lip. The leader wasn't a nice title to have for people that kept their feelings inside like him. It made him feel guilty for nothing. He sighed once again as he was brought through the security.

Everything was calm, but he felt sad for an unknown reason. Maybe it was depression? Maybe all of the hate he had gotten finally was starting to break his soul down? He knew that was what happened to Chanyeol. The giant had stopped smiling as much, and it became noticeable. Hate took a lot out of them. It took a lot out of anyone.

 

 

---

 

 

Zelo smiled as he hopped out of the car. He more then excited to be going to Hong Kong. He always loved the amazing city, and it made him happy to be going to it. He walked along with the rest of the members into the airport building. They're fans cheered and took pictures as they walked through. He waved at some of them, and kept walking. Once at the security, he began getting checked in. He could feel that this would be a good week.

 

 

---

 

 

Tao and Sehun threw their fists up into the air. "We did it!" They sang together. Luhan rolled his eyes, "We did it again." Tao could see the tears in the older's eyes. "Yeah, but we still won!" Sehun smiled brightly. The other nodded as he smiled back. Tao noticed in the corner of his eye that Kai had slipped out of the dressing room. He knew exactly where he was going, to cry.

He knew they would all cry together if they wanted to, because they felt like they didn't deserve such love. They were just 12 boys who were passionately doing what they loved. They didn't feel they deserved it at all. They've won so many times that it actually made them feel... Bad. Bad because a lot of the times the exotics made them win just simply because they were EXO. He sighed happy and sad. He felt mixed emotions today.

 

 

---

 

 

Zelo followed his group leader into the airport. They were leaving Hong Kong now. He was sad to be leaving such a city, but also happy because they got to go back home. They walked into the security area, and thats's when the screams were heard. He turned around to see another band walking into the door. Just from those screams he could tell who it was, EXO.

He walked through the way while glancing over to the other band. He tapped the leader's shoulder. Yongguk looked at him, "Yes?"

"EXO is here too."

"I can see that."

"Are they going to be riding the same plane as us?"

"I think so actually."

He nodded, and continue to glance over to them.

 

 

---

 

 

Tao was feeling sick and tired as he entered the security area. "B.A.P is here." He heard Kai tell Kyungsoo. He could have cared less who was there. He just wanted to sleep.

A voice came over the intercom making Tao open his eyes. He was so tired. "Flight to Seoul, South Korea leaves in two minutes. Seoul, South Korea's flight leaves in two minutes." Kris stood up making the others rise up as well. They all lined up at the beginning of the line. Tao saw Suho chatting with one of the members of B.A.P before they got in line.

They were at the front of the line due to SM buying them the better tickets. The more money you had, brought you better seats. He yawned as he stood behind the Chinese leader. He wanted to bury his face into the older's back. He just wanted to sleep. He wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep. He didn't know why. He just did.

They boarded the plane quickly. He and Kris sat next to each other. Tao immediatly lied his head back as he drifted off slowly. That was when someone accidently shoved his chair while passing by. He jumped to which Kris patted his shoulder. He sighed as he blinked slightly as he watched the people walk by. He recognized them as the B.A.P members. He watched them. That was when a certain someone passed by.

He gasped. He was amazed. He hadn't realized how beautifull that member of the band was. What was his name?

"Gege, that guy who just passed by. What's his name?"

"His name was Zelo. He's the maknae of B.A.P. Why?"

Tao blushed. The other knew he was gay, but he always felt awkward talking about stuff like this with him. 

"He's really cute..." He mumbled.

Kris just smiled at him, "Then talk to him."

Tao bit his lip, "B-But..."

"Go on, go talk to him."

He frowned slightly as the seatbelt light flickered on. He clicked the seatbelt together and looked to the older, "I will later."

-

As soon as the seatbelt light turned off, Tao unbuckled. Kris looked at him. He looked back, "Who's that boy I like so much?"

"Zelo?"

"Yeah, him... Where is he sitting?"

Kris stood up to look back to find the other blonde male. He sat back down, "In the back."

Tao nodded, "Thank you, gege. I'm going to go see him."

The other nodded and he stood up.

He slowly made his way to the back while looking for the boy. He saw him sitting with another person. He sat next to him. It made the two raise an eyebrow at him. "Who are you?" He couldn't remember that person's name. He knew he was the leader though. "I'm Tao from EXO. I came over here to talk to Zelo."

The guy looked at Zelo who was blushing slightly. "Ok... I'll leave you two alone then." He stood up and went passed them to the restroom. Tao looked at the boy next to him. "Hi, Zelo. It's nice to meet you." The younger smiled shyly, "It's nice to meet you too. Why did you want to talk to me?"

This made Tao blush as well. He couldn't tell him the whole truth just yet. They just met. He settled for, "I want to get to know you. You seem like a pretty cool guy. Like someone I'd get along well with." Zelo blushed again. This began them getting to know each other.

-

Zelo found out a lot about his crush. He found out they like the same type of music. He found out he lived in China before he came to Korea, his Korean wasn't the best, and he was a wushu expert. He found out they both liked lots of the same things. They were basically perfect together. Zelo really liked Tao. He really did.

He wanted to be his friend for as long as he could, and maybe even become his boyfriend. When the seatbelt light came on, Tao frowned. He quickly pulled out his phone and handed it to Zelo, "Put you're number in. We can text once we get off." The younger did as he was asked.

Tao took his phone back, "I'll text you." He smiled and left back to his own seat. Zelo watched him leave then slowly began smiling to himself. He looked over to Yongguk who was sitting next to Himchan and Jongup. The leader was giving him a small thumbs up and a gummy smile. He shyly smiled back. He felt his heart beating as he thought back to Tao. He really liked him.

-

Once all of EXO was off the plane, they quickly left the airport. They got into their cars quickly. They all wanted to go home and sleep. Luckily they could also sleep in the car. Once they began driving, Tao pulled out his phone. He quickly started up a text.

 

From: Tao

Hey, Zelo. It's Tao.

 

From: Zelo

Hi, Tao ^^

 

Tao hesitated. The message he was going to send was straight foreward. Maybe it wasn't the best time to say it? He needed to though. He wanted him to know. He clicked the send button.

 

From: Tao

I like you, Zelo.

 

Zelo's reply was hesitated.

 

From: Zelo

I like you too...

 

The weight on Tao's shoulders was lifted, and he felt relieved. He was glad. He was more then glad. He had a potential boyfriend now.

 

From: Tao

I'm really glad you do. Do you want to go out sometime?

 

From: Zelo

Yeah. I'd like that.

 

Thus began their relationship.