Camping 3

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the announcement on the groupings, everyone was cheering as they were paired up with their friends.

Well, almost everyone, except Sehun and Baekhyun. 

Kris was happy to be paired with Lay and Kyungsoo and Jongin started bickering almost immediately, after being separated the whole night. Luhan walked over to his boyfriend and pouted when the younger looked away, trying to distract himself from his apparently cheating boyfriend. Chanyeol, however, gladly went over to Baekhyun and gave him his signature derp smile and Baekhyun groaned. The treasure hunt immediately began and the kids quickly ran into the woods after listening to the instructions. 

" I didn't know these spoilt brats were so interested to get into the jungle " Jongin said, after watching the kids run. 

" You're talking as if you're not one of them " Kyungsoo answered, while unfolding the first clue and attempting to read it. 

" Hey, i'm not spoilt and neither am I a brat! " the tan male said, earning a very sarcastic 'yeah sure' from the older. 

" Hunnie.. " Luhan started while grabbing onto his boyfriend's arm, only to be ignored. 

" Talk to me, baby " he tried again, this time adding more aegyeo to his voice. 

" Stop it Luhan. Let's just find the treasure and get this over with. " Sehun said at last, surprising everyone. This was actually Sehun's true character. Before he met Luhan and became his boyfriend, he was the manly and quiet maknae of the group, however, he was totally whipped when he became Luhan's boyfriend. But now, seeing his manly side again, it was weird. 

Luhan looked like he was going to cry, and quickly let go of Sehun's hand, not before shouting a very loud, " FINE! " and walking ahead, leaving Sehun behind. " What a princess " Sehun whispered to himself, not even attempting to keep his pace with his team mate. 

Ahead of them were Yixing and Kris, who already found their third clue. Yixing secretly felt thankful Kris had stopped his flirtatious mouth once they started the game. He was so prepared to push him down any cliff he found if the taller was going to start trying to win his heart again with cheesy remarks. He admired how Kris would always be serious when it came to stuff like this. Although he never paid attention in class, when he was playing basketball or his assignments, he was serious. 

" Kris, over here. I found the forth clue ! " Yixing exclaimed, feeling very proud because it was Kris who found all the clues so far. He was using a stick to dig onto the ground, while using his other hand to wipe his sweat dripping profusely from his forehead, and a few of the dirt from his hand went to his face. Kris was now at his side, helping him. When at last they found the clue, Yixing pulled it out of the ground, happily waving it at Kris. 

Kris almost melted when he saw the adorable Yixing and the formation of his dimple, and suddenly the dirt on his forehead. 

" You dirtied your face, Xing. " to that Yixing lifted his hand and tried to wipe on his cheeks, and Kris wanted to laugh when even more dirt was on his face now.

" Gone? "

He chuckled and lifted his hands to clean the shorter's face. And Yixing swore his heart skipped a beat at their proximity, and at Kris' touch. 

 

It has been about 3 hours since the game started and Baekhyun wanted to die. The game was only suppose to last for an hour and everyone should be back at the campsite by 4PM, Baekhyun looked at his watch and wanted to cry when he realized it was almost 7. The two had been lost for 2 hours and they felt like dying. Baekhyun has been complaining non stop and Chanyeol wanted to sew the whiny male's lips and make him shut up. 

" Oh my gosh, its almost 7. We're going to die Chanyeol " Baekhyun whined ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter