Birthday Plan

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing made sure to drop by Baekhyun’s house the next day. He had a heart to heart talk with the younger. No matter how much the elder tried to open Baekhyun up and make him explain why he was dating Luhan, he kept saying that it was Love. Obviously the elder wasn’t buying any of it. One night he was crying with him over the phone about how hurt he was when Chanyeol left him, the next day he was dating his enemy of a bestfriend.

“ I really do love Luhan. He loves me too, after breaking up with Hun he realized I was for him. “ Baekhyun said, pretending that he was busy, packing his bag, and even doing some homework. Which he never touches. Baekhyun’s homework belonged to the nerds he paid.

“ Really? Baek please, we have been friends since forever. The only normal conversation you two ever had was when you guys go to vocal practices, other than that you are litereally at each other’s neck. No way in hell will I believe there is such thing as love in between the two of you. Yes you do care for each other but even a blind person can see that two of you just do. Not. Match. “ Yixing spat, and Baekhyun was already giving up with his façade.

“ Yixing! Just shut up and believe me will you?! “ Baekhyun half raises his voice. Everything was too much for him, with so many things happening. He was getting tired. And a nagging friend was last on his list. 

Yixing was shocked by how Baekhyun was suddenly getting mad. Never in his life had he ever seen him mad, moreover, mad at him! He kept quiet for a while. Then he decided to speak.

“ You know what? Fine if you want to keep this stupid show going on. I was just trying to help out a friend! I guess im not very much needed here! “ this time it was Yixing who got angry. How could Baekhyun do this to him when he was here to help?! He felt so stupid for even trying.

“ Wait! Hyung! “ Baekhyun called, and Yixing paused. Baekhyun rarely addresses any of them hyung.

“ Im sorry. Don’t go too. I cant afford to lose you too “ Baekhyun whispers, as his voice starts to crack and his eyes water. Yixing turns at that instand to give his best friend a much needed hug.

“ Chanyeol has already left me. You cant go too “ Baekhyun repeats, as his best friend’s eyes water too, watching his best friend break down for the first time ever. Baekhyun was always the crazy, mischievous, noisy, prankster, (and ) of the group. But now, all that was left of Baekhyun was a hurt and broken Baekhyun. It was obvious that Chanyeol made a big impact in his life.

“ Nobody is leaving you, Baek. Don’t cry “ Yixing whispers as he softly pats Baekhyun’s head. Yixing determines in his head to make sure this two love birds get together.

 

 

Lay, Chanyeol is celebrating his birthday this weekend.

Just slipping a little info ^^

All the best!

 

Yixing smiles as he reads the text, getting ready with his plan.

 

 

The rest of the school week went by. Luhan has started to join back Baekhyun’s group once in a while. For the past months, he has been spending a lot of his time with Kyungsoo, sitting at a another table to avoid Sehun. However, things start to change when the two starts small talk. Sehun has to admit he still cares about Luhan. He had to get clarifications about their dating episode from Kris and he had told him everything after getting details from Yixing. The two had stopped pretending after getting reprimanded by Yixing and apologized to Kris for scaring his brain w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter