Envy again?

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two froze from their movements when they heard the loud voice. Baekhyun quickly got off from Chanyeol while the older quickly covered Baekhyun’s exposed body. Forgetting that he himself was too.

It turned out that Sehun had caught them in their hot session. Luckily they were already finished, Baekhyun though. He would so kill that brat maknae if he ever dares to him and Chanyeol.

There was a moment of silence until Sehun decides to ask again, he needed explanations to why his couch was full of some wet substance. He cringed at the thought. He was about to ask again when Baekhyun gets up and throws Chanyeol his clothes while he dresses himself.

“ Hehehe… it’s exactly what it looks like. K bye “ Baekhyun quickly replied, as soon as he got the last buttons buttoned, making sure Chanyeol was done too. He pulled the taller up and ran for downstairs. Sehun wanted to flip tables.

They even had the decency to leave their stain uncleaned.

He was going to get back at Baekhyun, even if he was his favourite hyung! (after Luhan, well that was the past)

 

Baekhyun quickly called his driver over to get them back to his house. They couldn’t even get their hands off from each other from the few minutes while waiting. Chanyeol kept whispering sweet nothings in his ear, hands snaking up his shirt once in a while, stealing kisses from his lips.

They made out throughout the whole journey at the back of Baekhyun’s limo. Luckly for them, the ride was short, as the road were left with lesser cars at that hour. Or else his driver would be forced to hear some disturbing noices.

They ran up the stairs and Chanyeol was once again dragged by the shorter, not that he minded. Chanyeol liked how Baekhyun’s hands fit perfectly well into his larger ones. As if they were made for each other. He kissed Baekhyun’s hand and the shorter gave him a smile as they arrive in Baekhyun’s room.

“ Ready for round 2, baby? “ Chanyeol asked, and the shorter nodded.

Baby.

“ I can go on the whole night, Channie. I love how you fill me up. “ Baekhyun whispers, as Chanyeol begins stripping him. Getting for the second time that night.

 

Chanyeol had woken up before the smaller. Baekhyun had his head buried near his chest, still completely . He slowly recalled everything last night. From the first time they did it over at Sehun’s to their passionate make out session in the car, and their ‘marathon’ once they reached Baekhyun’s. Chanyeol lost count at the 5th time. His lips curved into a smile as he heard tiny whines coming from the smaller. The sun was shining on Baekhyun. The way the light hits Baekhyun’s milky skin, and how he was tossing a little from the sun’s heat. Chanyeol liked how he was feeling.

He liked the fact that Baekhyun was on the same bed as him.

He liked the fact that Baekhyun was so precious like that.

He liked..

Baekhyun.

Chanyeol gave a kiss to the other male before getting up for a bath.

 

When Chanyeol was done, he went back to the room but the bed was empty. No Baekhyun anywhere to be seen. Then he enters the rooms next to it but it was empty. He sees one of the maids cleaning up the room and asks her if she has seen Baekhyun.

“ Young Master Byun is downstairs. “ she said with a smile and a small bow before returning to her work. ‘She has real good manners’ Chanyeol thought. Even the maids were different around here.

When he got down the stairs, he heard some noises from the kitchen. He saw that the other male was busy preparing a meal. Chanyeol sneaked in softly and wrapped his arms around the smaller’s waist, and Baekhyun’s breath hitched at the gesture. He thanked God his finger didn’t get cut in the process.

“ Morning, snowflake “ he said as he rested his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“ Good morning Channie. I made breakfast. “

“ Technically, its lunch. Look at the time now baek “ Chanyeol says, still not pulling away from the shorter. His grip got even tighter, actually.

“ Its all your fault that we slept so late “ Baekhyun turned around and wrapped his arms around the taller. He has been smelling Chanyeol’s scent the second he arrived behind him. It was very arousing to him. Having his own scent on the taller (since he obviously used him shampoo) and imagining how Chanyeol has just took a bath in his bathroom. and all.

“ Its all your fault we were up all night. You kept begging me to- “ before Chanyeol could finish Baekhyun tip toed and pulled the taller closer until their lips met. The kiss started out as an innocent one, until Chanyeol carried Baekhyun on the counter top and slipped his hands into Baekhyun’s pants.

“ me on the counter top, Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter