It was destiny.

Keep in mind that I love you...

It was late at night and Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun were at the park, seated on the grass. They just sat there and spend their time together doing nothing.

"The A-nation's tomorrow... Are you guys excited?" Junsu suddenly uttered, breaking the silence among the three of them. He waited for the two to answer but he heard no one. He then looked at the two guys beside him. Jaejoong, who was looking at the night sky and Yoochun, who was looking at the other side of the park, reminiscing their memories with Yunho and Changmin. Little did Yoochun know, tears were already falling from his eyes. He realized it and immediately wiped it away before the two notices it. But unfortunately, Junsu saw everything.

Junsu sighed, looked at the night sky and looked at Jaejoong and Yoochun again.

"Do you guys think that it's just a coincidence?" Jaejoong uttered softly, still looking at the sky. Junsu and Yoochun looked at him weirdly.

He then pointed at the constellation which was forming a 'W'.

The three of them stared at the constellation before Junsu said something.

"I still believe it wasn't a coincidence that those stars are forming a W. It wasn't a coincidence that we, together with Yunho hyung and Changmin, had met in this big world."  Junsu uttered with a hint of sadness in his voice. Jaejoong then placed his arms around Junsu's shoulder. Junsu can't hold it anymore and immediately hugged his hyung. He started crying in Jaejoong's arms.

"It was destiny." said Junsu between his sobs.

On the other hand, Yoochun looked away and tried to hold back his tears. He can't bear to see his best friends crying. But he failed holding back his tears. He sobbed quietly and just stayed in that place until Jaejoong hugged him. Junsu then joined the hug and three guys are now crying at a dark place of the park.

-----
[DBSK's apartment in Korea]

"Hyung. Are we still going to perform for the sake of the company? I'm tired of all these sacrifices. I want to be with them again!" Changmin uttered as he furiously places his jacket down and sits on the couch. He looks at Yunho, who was in the kitchen, before bowing his head down.

"Changminnie, it's not for the company's sake. It's for OUR sake. If we don't do what the company wants us to do, DBSK won't come back on stage again. The complete DBSK won't be.." Yunho paused and looked at Changmin, who was sobbing quietly. He stopped preparing dinner for the both of them and walk up to Changmin. He sat beside him and pats his shoulder.

"I can't take it anymore, hyung."  Changmin tells his hyung, softly.

Yunho hugs Changmin and pats his back. And after a few minutes, Yunho felt hot tears falling from his eyes, too. He then hugged Changmin tighter and the both of them cried in each other's arms.

-----
(The next day...)

[A-nation backstage]

"Are you guys ready?" Jaejoong asked Junsu and Yoochun.

Yoochun just smiled at him while Junsu nods weakly.

"Let's do this! Let's cheer for ourselves first!" Jaejoong acted as if he didn't see the reactions on his best friends' faces.

"Toho..." Jaejoong paused as Yoochun and Junsu immediately looked at him.

"Gomenasai."  Jaejoong apologized as he bows down a couple of times. Yoochun stops Jaejoong from bowing down and smiles at him and started the cheer again.

"Toho fighto! Toho fighto! Toho fighto!"  Yoochun cheered with a sad smile on his face. Junsu was about to join the cheer but suddenly his phone rang.

"Jaejoong hyung."  Junsu calls Jaejoong to show him who was calling and when Jaejoong saw it, he called Yoochun.

"Minnie-ah." Yoochun smiled as a single tear fell from his eyes.

-----

[SMTOWN 2010]

"Hyung." Changmin looked at Yunho with sad eyes.

"Changmin." Yunho stared at his dongsaeng before walking up to him. Changmin shows his phone to him and Yunho's eyes widened.

"Why are you calling them, Minnie-ah? You know it's not allowed to call them at this time, especially when we are about to go onstage and they will soon go on stage too.”

"Shh!"

"Minnie-ah."
 Yoochun answered the call.

"Hyung."  Changmin held back his tears.

"Why did you call us, Minnie-ah? You guys are going to be on stage soon. And us, too."  Jaejoong butted in.

"Joongie."  Yunho uttered.

"Yunnie."

"How are you guys doing there in Japan?" Yunho asks Jaejoong.

"We miss you guys so much." Junsu answers the question for Jaejoong.

"It's BoA's celebration on stage right now but since we are talking to you guys, let them wait for us, the Tallfighters, till we perform."Changmin tells them and the five of them started laughing.

Their talk lasted for five minutes until...

"JYJ, you're next." A guy at the door suddenly uttered.

"Yunho, Changmin.. We're next. We need to prepare."Jaejoong uttered.

They were about hang up when...

"Wait."  Changmin stopped them.

"Let's cheer for the group's separate stage performances!"

"Let's start?" Yunho asked as all of them answered a yes.

"Dong Bang Shin Ki! Dong Bang Shin Ki! Dong Bang Shin Ki! Fighting!!!" The five of them cheers.

"Goodluck guys!"  Yunho and Changmin told the three.

"Same to you guys." Jaejoong replied before hanging up the phone. Luckily, Changmin had ended the call before...

"Why didn't you guys come out when it was BoA's celebration?"  Kangta suddenly appeared at the door.

"We..We were just rehearsing for our performance."Changmin answers. Kangta looks at the both of them suspiciously.

"Okay." Kangta hesitantly uttered before walking away.

-----
[A-nation]
(W performance)

"You're everything~" Yoochun sings his line gracefully.

"Kimi ga iru kotoga ima mo mada atarimae nandayo." Junsu sings as he closes his eyes and reminisce their memories.
[lyrics translation: It's still natural that you are by our side.]

"Itsuka aeru made..." Jaejoong sings but suddenly paused. He holds back his tears and tries to continue.
[Until we meet again someday...]

"Kimi no ibasho wa mamotteruyo~"  Jaejoong tries hard not to let his tears fall but it's no use, his tears failed him. It fell continuously and he immediately stopped from singing and cried his heart out. Fans started crying with him and that made him feel sad and happy. Sad that their fans are going through this too and Happy that their fans are still there for them.
[We will be protecting you places for you.]

He then stops crying and tries to smile...

"Minna Arigatou!"  Jaejoong bows down to the fans. The fans felt the sadness and the gratitude in Jaejoong's voice.

--------
[SMTOWN 2010]

"Where's Yunho and Changmin? What the is happening?"  One fan shouted furiously.

Unexpectedly, two guys suddenly were already on the air, holding tight on a pole that will put them down on the stage.

And when they were already at the stage...

They stood at the center of the stage and some beats started playing. They walked a little bit and did some pose to signal the music beat to stop.

The chorus of 'The Way U Are' started playing.

Yunho and Changmin started singing and dancing but Changmin slowly stops and signals the staffs to stop the music when he heard that something is wrong with the music.

"Another technical failure. One more, SMe and I'm out of here." Changmin said to himself as his facial expression changed to an angry expression.

[A/N: This really happened in one SMTown 2010 event. if you want to watch it, click the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ_jWwcomys  but of course, i added the part where Changmin is really pissed with SMe.]

 

--------

After a few minutes, the problem was fixed and they finally prepared themselves to perform.

"It's so uncomfortable."  Changmin thought while dancing to the song.

"I'm not used to this." Yunho said to himself as he tries to show the fans that he's enjoying the performance. He then looked at Changmin, who has a sad expression on his face. They continued performing the chorus of 'The Way U Are' until it stopped and changed to Mirotic.

"Changmin, be prepared. You're gonna rap Yoochun hyung's part." Changmin told himself. And when Yunho finished rapping, he stood at the back of Yunho and rapped Yoochun's part. Screams of fans echoed in the stadium but Changmin's heart was silently breaking.

" this sh*t. I don't want to do this anymore."  Changmin suddenly yelled. Yunho held his arms and glared at him.

"Hyung, we're being slaves here. We're not performers, we're slaves. Can't you realize that?"  He told Yunho furiously as he pushes Yunho's hand away.

He walked away from the stage and left Yunho there, dumbfounded.

Yunho then bowed at everyone at the stadium but the all the fans at the stadium did something which made Yunho's tears that he kept for so long, fell.

"Jung Yunho! Park Yoochun! Kim Jaejoong! Kim Junsu! Shim Changmin! Dong Bang Shin Ki! Saranghaeyo!" A fan yelled.

Everyone at the stadium started yelling with that fan and the whole stadium is now yelling the most touching words any leader could ever hear.

"Do you understand now? Can you understand my heart now?" SONEs sang all together.

[Geudae ejeneun al su innayo Geudae ijeneun nae mam bol su idjyo] (It's Love by Taeyeon & Sunny)

"When you're tired and having a hard time, please let me stay by your side. So I can give back to you the love I had only received before this life ends."SHAWOLs sang after SONEs sang their part.

[Geudae jichigo himdeul tae Budi geu yopjarie nareul itge hae Batgiman han sarangeul dasi deuril su itge, I salmi keunagi jone] (Life by SHINee)

"You are really precious to me."  ELFs sang softly.
[Nega neomu sojunghangeol] (A Short Journey by Super Junior)

"Don’t say goodbye, don’t leave me now. The promises we’ve shared is everything to me." And finally, Cassies sang their hearts out as some of them cry and some sing with their whole heart.
[Don't Say Goodbye, don't leave me now oh~ Hamkke nanun yaksogi naegen jeonbuingeoryo] (Don't Say Goodbye by DBSK)


All the fans sang with the Cassies and Yunho can't control himself anymore. He broke down and cried on stage. Changmin went out of the backstage and walk to Yunho. He hugged him as he started crying too.

"Cassiopeia, Thank you!"  Yunho said between his sobs as Changmin hugged him tighter.

-----
[After 2 days, A-Nation's last day]

(W performance...)

"Please hold on~"  Jaejoong sang with his whole heart as he thinks of the five of them.

"Toki ga nagare te mo donna itami ga mattei temo"

"Kimi wa itsu made mo boku tachi no "puraido" nandayo."
 Yoochun sang.

"Yozora ni ukan da hoshi ni kimi ga tsubuyai tanowa."Junsu sang with so much emotion.

"Sayonara ja nai to..."  Yoochun paused when he heard someone singing with him.
[translation: I believe, even now...]

"Ima mo mata shinjite ruyo~" Two familiar guys suddenly sang. Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun looked at each other and smiled with tears in their eyes.
[That the words weren't goodbye.]

"Onaji sora no a de, onaji yume wo egaki. Daburu wo sagashi tsuzukete iru." The five of them sang together.

[Under the same sky, we'll draw out the same dream. And we keep searching for the "W".]

"Onaji katachi no mama." Changmin sang with tears in his eyes.

[It'll stay the same shape.]

"Zutto kagayaku kara."  Yunho sang while looking at s. [It'll shine on forever.]

"Keep in mind that I love you."  And the harmonization of five awesome guys were now heard on the whole stadium.

"Aitakute..."  Yoochun sang between his sobs.

"Aitaku.."  Junsu paused and cried. Yunho walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Aitakuteee~" Jaejoong sang softly while looking at the red ocean in front of them.

"Aitakute."  Changmin joined.

"Aitakute."  Junsu finally sang.

"Aitakuteee~"  Yunho did a duet with Jaejoong.

"Aitakute, aitakute, aitakuteee~"  They all sang in unison with melody and harmony.

Jaejoong signaled the musicians to stop the music.

"1...2...3." Jaejoong started. The four looked at him weirdly but soon, Yunho realized what Jaejoong wants them to do.

"Konnichiwa! Tohoshinki-desu."  They said in unison.

Fans at the stadium screamed their lungs out when they heard those words. The words, the sentence that they all miss to hear.

"I.. I miss this so much."  Yoochun finally cried his heart out.

The other four didn't say anything and just hugged each other tightly.