chapter 1

He's her husband and he's pregnant

It all started when he finally opened his eyes to face a white room with a white ceiling and a white bed sheets dressing all with green. This uneasy feeling in his gut that he never felt before. Where was he? was he dead already? Baekhyun had no clue what was happening, his fought with his wife, byun nana, and walking out of the house pissed of was all what he remembered before he... Passed out? Died maybe? He didn't even know why did he fought with his wife for cheesecakes sake! He blinked several times to have a clearer look around himself. He felt a wave of dizziness when he tried to sit up. That peeping sound and that cold IV in his hand. It finally hit him, he was in the hospital, but why? 

"Hey baek! You’re up already?" Chanyeol entered the room with what seems like hot drink in his hand. His other two friend entered behind him.

"Hey baekkie" chen rushed into the room and faced the sick boy. "You scared the out of us" he playfully punched baekhyun's arm. The latter frowned and covered his arms with his girly hands

"Is that a way to tread your sick friend?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. He stopped for a moment as he remembered he was in the hospital. "Why am I here exactly?" He asked as he stared blankly at the white wall trying to remember what exactly had happened. 

"You don't remember anything don't you?" Kyungsoo sat on the empty seat beside chanyeol who was staring back at baekhyun. Confused, Baekhyun shook his head. Was it that serious?

"Well... You were supposed to tell us what happened byun" chen raised his eyebrow, he shifted his gaze worriedly toward the giant who is beside him. "We were about to visit you and noona this afternoon when you opened, more like broke the door opened and walked while talking to yourself as a mad person from a mental hospital sorry for that." Chanyeol ran a hand through his choco-brown hair and carried on the story "you were saying stuff like 'who the hell gave her the right to shout on me like I'm her 3 years old fattie kid who wants more food huh? Huh?' "Chanyeol said with a girly-pitchy voice as an elimination of baekhyun's voice. 

Baekhyun frowned and clicked his tongue towered his giant friend with a (who freaking told you I speak like that) and (whatever just complete already) looks..

Chanyeol cleared his throat "so as I was saying we were confused and that dude here was acting (again) all motherly worried so we decided to ask you what’s wrong" he pointed at Kyungsoo who glared daggers at the taller boy. 

"But before we even catch up with you, you suddenly held your stomach and covered your mouth as if you were going to throw up. The last thing we knew was the unconscious you on the ground" chen said. 

Baekhyun blinked few more times as he remembered that he were feeling dizzy when he got back from his work that day (which is today) but did care less about what will happen after he fought with nana. He remembered running madly and all other s but what got him crazy the moment is: he didn’t remember the freaking reason of the fought. He ruffled his hair in a messy way and sighed.

The door of the room cracked open revealing Byun nana followed by a doctor. 

"Oh my gosh baekkie love are you feeling better" she rushed to the chair beside her husband and pushed chanyeol (not so gently) off and sat holding his and. "I’m sorry baek its all my fault your here, I’m a bad wife who loses control of every freaking thing" she pouted and laced her finger with baekhyun.

As much as baekhyun wanted to know the reason of the fight. The apology looks on his wife's face made him care less about the past and gives one of his best smiles to his girl "let’s just forget what happened" he squeezed her tiny hands (well baekhyun's tiny too but oh well~) and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Pffff as if you remember byun" chen laughed receiving a (I swear I will stab you with my eyeliner if you didn't stop now) glares from the said boy which shut him up. The doctor cleared his throat grabbing their attention and adjusts his glasses looking through the papers in his hands. 

"Well byun baekhyun-sshi, you're perfectly fine and you can leave the hospital tonight if you want, it’s nothing serious as it appears here that you faint because of overworking. I'd like you to take some tests though just to make sure everything's fine." the doctor said and baekhyun nodded in respond. The others the bowed and thanked the doctor before he exited the room. 

"Itoldyounottooverworkyourselfbut- Hhmmhhffffm" chanyeol quickly put a hand on his best friend's wife trying to shut the talking machine up.

"Chill girl he's fine now, you seriously should try to talk like a normal female do byun nana" he said receiving a death glare from her.

The rest of the day went by and our friends including baekhyun got back home. The said one received a lot more attention from his wife as she kept feeding him and asking him if he needs anything. Although baekhyun kept telling her that he is fine and she really have to stop worrying, he tried his best to enjoy the attention and care from his wifey because he surely knew that this is a limited time offer tell the next day, or at least tell the next fight. 

The next day, our baek went to receive the tests results from the hospital with his friend chanyeol while byun nana stayed home to cook for her husband. The two entered the building asking for Dr.Xi and the receptionist politely asked them to wait there turns. The Doctor then called Mr.byun ALONE which confused baekhyun at first but just went for it. 

And here comes the unbelievable news. Baekhyun's eyes widened as Dr.Xi lu han told him the result of the tests. He was unsure if its reality or its kind of pranks that usually displayed on a T.V show. The doctor assured him that he had been 100% honest with him and was telling the truth. Baekhyun was about to faint again and was silent the whole way home.

How the hell could this happen? He never imagined this outside the imaginary stories and fanfics. Is this really happening to him? Why on the earth its happening? How with holiness of sehun's bubble tea will he survive with- with THIS? Most importantly, HOW THE HELL WOULD HE TELL HIS WIFE? 

His wife

Wife...

And that’s the point.

Was he the wife from the first beginning?

Is this byun baekhyun's end?




Baekhyun's P.O.V:

I was staring directly into nana's eyes, very serious about her reaction. Now after I told her what the results she froze in her place with a blank face. Is that what they call 'the peace before the storm'? She exhales deeply, which is not good by the way and blinked few times. Now THAT'S the first sign of the upcoming danger. I held one of the clean pans and put it above my head here we go! 


"HOLYCHICKENRAMYINSANDWICH SAY WHAT?" That beautiful beast princess aka my wife, dropped the pan with the not-well-cooked eggs on the floor letting the sticky mass all over the bluish kitchen cabinets. Here comes the next attack, she started hitting my arm continuously that I bet it's swollen right now..

"Do. You. Think. I'm. A. Joke. Or. Something?" She kept punching me with her ridiculously strong hands 

"NO! I’M SERIOUS!" I throw up my arms trying to protect myself from her attacks when she froze and obviously forgot how to breathe.

"w-w-what did u just say?" Still with her blank face on, she stared at me.

"The doctor said I'm pregnant" I repeated slowly and calmly and held the envelope with the tests results. 
She stared hesitantly but took it anyway.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" with a ghost like appearance, she sat on the kitchen counter still holding the papers and seemed like forgetting how to breath. 

"How-?when-? What the hell is this?" She said dumbfounded. 

"THAT exactly what I asked the doctor" I nodded. 

"But- but- I- you- wasn't I the wife?" She pointed at herself

"And that what I asked myself too" I nodded again which pissed her even more

"Can you remind me why did I marry you?" She glared at me 

"Well... That’s because you love me" I kept nodding in a matter of fact which seems like it became a habit. Hey! Don't blame me I guess it’s the pregnancy. 

"Well?" She raised an eyebrow. I blinked..... Silent.... Awkward silent... Well? 

"Is it normal? I mean you getting- argh- pregnant? Is it safe? You won’t die right? I mean I can handle things if you did but I won’t for long so please tell me you're not dying because I still love you even though you’re a jerk and-" I held her hand and squeezed it gently with a smile on my face

" look, babe I'm fine ok? I’m not dying or anything and chanyeol said he will help me with -soon to be our child- I’m carrying so will you be a good mother-"

"Father" she corrected 

"Yeah that, so well you be a good father and help your husband with that?"

"Does that even sound right?" she asked and I gave her a disappointed looks "alright alright wifey I'll help of course since you're the mother of our child" she joked but still looking unsure of the whole thing.






Author P.O.V


Weeks pasts and baekhyun's belly enlarged. Mrs.byun did a very good job as a wife (husband) as kept on feeding him healthy food, making sure he rests well and scolding him whenever he tries jumping around like the normal idiot he was reminding him that (there is two freaking creature inside him for bacons sake). Yes they're having twins though they weren't sure of the gender yet. 

The two was walking out of the ultrasound's room when chen jumped like a monkey squealing and fangirling the belly with chanyeol.

"So are they boyyyyyyyyyyyyyys?" Chen asked but got kicked on the back of his head by kyungsoo. 

Baekhyun giggled and shook his head.

"I KNEW IT!! They're girls" chanyeol spat proudly and opened his hand. "Where is my money" he asked eagerly receiving a good hard punch from kyungsoo. 

"You two had a bet on my babies’ genders?" Nana asked with a blank face which AGAIN wasn't good sign.

Baekhyun held his laughter and pointed at them with his girly index "firstly: no they aren't boys, secondly: no no they aren't girls. They are both, one boy and one girl. Thirdly: I suggest you guys run for your lives before letting out the beast." The poor boys gulped and back walked slowly. Their eyes were on their noona who appeared to really let out her beast. 

With her face reddened in color "CHEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!! CHANYEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!" Her shout was able to be heard in china. The poor boys made a run out of the hell hospital as the beast....... Nana was chasing after them swearing with her life to teach the two how to even have the idea on having a bet on their children. 

Baekhyun shook his head and made his way out with kyungsoo.

The five was setting on the lunch table in kyungsoo's house who insisted on the two expecting parent to have lunch with him. And let’s just say that the two other monkeys popped out from nowhere which gave kyungsoo no other choice to feed them as well.

"Baekhyunnie~ eat this spicy chicken, we want the children to be hotttt" chen jumped up and down with the chicken. 

"Shut up chen we know our baek loves the sour salad" chanyeol pushed the boy a bet so he can feed the said boy. 

"You want them to be sour?" Chen pushed chanyeol back.

"I didn’t say that!" Chanyeol said with an annoyed voice. 

"So then back off you giant" 

"Guys I-" baekhyun tried to grab their attention but seems like they wouldn't listen. With an annoyed look he sighed.

"You both get lost. I want my babies to be sweet unlike you guys" nana shoved a piece of cake into her husband’s mouth. Which pissed baekhyun even further. 

"Hey!! I’m the sweetestestest boy you can even imagine" chen protest as he was about to shove the chicken into baekhyun's mouth. Chanyeol quickly grabbed the chicken from chen 

"You freaking idiot I thought you know baekhyun hates spicy food" chanyeol held a spoon filled with salad and was ready to feed baekhyun but stopped when nana jumped and took it from him. "Don’t feed him too much sour food you idiot" she hit the back of his head. 

"Guys just let him eat peacefully" kyungsoo spat and the three of them stared at kyungsoo for a while with a silent thoughts

"HOT"

"SWEET"

"SOUR" 

"HE'S EATING THE FREAKING CHICKEN" 

"THE CAKE" 

"NO WAY"

"YES WAY" 

"GET LOST"

"NO YOU BOTH GET LOST"

"NO YOU GET LOST" 

the shouting storm soon turned into a food war and baekhyun was gladly pulled under the table by kyungsoo. The flying chicken, and the falling salad, the cake, the rice and the bread were now replaced with spoons and plates. 

"My hair!!" Nana shouted and through whatever was in her hand.

"My favorite T-shirt!!" Chanyeol whined 

"Thaaaaats right you both-...... MY HEAD OUCH" he was thrown with a spoon. 

Kyungsoo stared in a horror "m-my kitchen!" He said in a low voice. 

Baekhyun was having a hard time trying to stop them by shouting their names (including the part hiding under the sweet safe table). But soon baekhyun had enough of these child acting. We can say that pregnancy played a part. 

"Stop!" Baekhyun shouted. But earning nothing but an egg rolls on his face ruining his eyeliner. Oooooooh no they can shout, burn, kill each other, but NO one and he mean it NO one can ruin his eyeliner. He stood up and glared at the three who now stopped the fight and pray their last wished. 

"You. Three. Are the worst." He said and walked angrily outside kyungsoo's house. 

Really? That’s it? Well maybe the pregnancy... ??? 

The now three guilty people tried to chase after the baekhyun. Really how far can a pregnant boy run? 
Nana reached him first grabbing her husband's forearm and stopped him. 

"Really baek you walk fast for a carrying mother" she joked which was a wrong idea. Our baekhyun shoved his arm off and glared at the girl.

"Well then let me complete walking alone and you go complete you little teeny tiny disaster fight with the rest." He tried to walk past her but she grabbed his neck, one of his serious weakling points, which made baekhyun shivered and turn back with a glare. 

"Seriously baek kyungsoo was supposed to be mad at us not you" She raised an eyebrow 

"You shoved that stupid cake in my mouth!" He argued as the others reached where the two soon-to-be-parents was. 

"Really baekhyun that’s it? What’s wrong with you?" She was pissed off too.

"What’s wrong with me? You’re asking wrong with me?" Baekhyun pit his lower lip in annoyance.

"That’s what she said" chen pointed 

"You’re not helping idiot" chanyeol smacked his back.

"The only thing your doing is to sit around eating, sleeping or whining like a baby while I go work to earn money for YOU and our babies, and all I receive is that? You're acting like a kid byun baekhyun you’re not the only pregnant in the world" nana shouted like a mad lady who was abandoned by her husband for another woman. 

"I’m not the only pregnant huh? Do you even know how expecting parent feels do?" Now that baekhyun said that... He really felt like he've been in that argument before but he couldn't careless about that right now. 

"I've been cleaning the house, cooking and trying to keep as healthy as possible for the kids and living with an additional wait on my tummy and waiting for you highness to come home all the past weeks and you blame me now for being mad for a bet?" Now seriously baekhyun did heard that before didn’t he. 

"Add to that the side effects of the pregnancy hormones." Chen pointed 

"And the pain on the back and the lower side of the vertebral column" chanyeol completed. 

"And the babies kicking and movements"

"And always feeling hungry" 

"Ok you two shut up I get it already" she said

"What? I’m saying what I’ve read" chen pouted

"Ignore her chen chen she’s just angry because she discovered that she's wrong" chanyeol said

"I swear if you two complete this I will rip off your muscles and give them to the dog." She said

"You don't have dog" chanyeol said

"Then to lay's unicorn" she glared daggers at the two. 

" unicorns don’t eat meet" 

"They do too!"

" do not!"

"Do too!"

"Shut up!" 

"No you both shut the hell up" 

"You repeat like a parrot!"

"I’m not a parrot!"

"You are!" 

"Get lost" 

Baekhyun face palmed himself once more before trying his best to stop the three but that dragon fight is ever lasting. Baekhyun's head spun around in dizziness and his legs weren't able to carry him anymore. His head ached more and he had the argue to shout his heart out. 



Baekhyun's eyes flew open and he immediately sat up panting heavily. With a sweaty forehead and a light headed he blinked few more times. Was that a dream (nightmare)? He gazed around the white room with the white ceilings. His gaze fell on the IV drip in is hand. He gulped hardly as it all felt familiar. * not again* he thought

"Hey baek your up already?" Chanyeol spoke as the door flew opened revealing none other than his trio friends

"Baekkie" chen rushed to the side of baekhyun's bed just like before. 

*no no NO NO NO NO THAT CANT HAPPEN AGAIN NOOOOOO* baekhyun shouted in his head before he spotted his wife with the doctor AGAIN entering the room. He gulped and was about to scream the not-so-manly scream he've ever had but relaxed as he spotted his wife's belly...! 

That’s right! His wife was expecting the children but not him. And baekhyun now remembered why both of them had a fight previously. 


"Oh my gosh baekkie love are you feeling better" nana rushed to the chair beside her husband and pushed chanyeol (not so gently) off and sat holding his and. "I’m sorry baek its all my fault your here, I’m a bad wife who loses control of every freaking thing" she pouted and laced her finger with baekhyun's.

Baekhyun smiled brightly to her and shook his head. 

"I’m sorry babe you've been stressing yourself lately and I'm the one who should be blamed not you. You have enough problems and yet I’m so selfish to say that you do nothing." He said 

"And the sudden change was because?" she raised an eyebrow with a smile formed on her teary face.

"Let’s just say..I've learnt my lesson" and baekhyun wasn't lying 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

 

Author note:

Hi guys!! Here you gooooooooooo  *jumping mode* I know its ty and all but as I said before, ITS MY SISTER’S DREAM LOL.. well she dreamt about a pregnant baek but we came up with the idea after that XD

So as I promised her and my friends I wrote it as a oneshot :D

Please ignore all the mistakes and DO comment it’s really important to me /doing some agaeyo/?? Its not working I know ^^” anyway thanks again for the subbies I hope I didn’t disappoint you guys :3