ix.

The World He Takes Pictures In

"Suzy-yah,”

Someone called for Suzy. Suddenly, she realized that she was in a park, an unordinary beautiful foggy park, which she had never been to before. She was confused and dumbfounded to find herself there.

She began to turn her head.

She was shocked after knowing the one who called her.

It was her mom.

Suzy was remained silent. She was too shocked, and suddenly her mom said something with an unpleasant face.

“Suzy-yah, listen carefully to what I’m going to say. He only has ten days from now on. You mustn’t waste time, every second is precious. You must be always by his side, he will have a hard time during the remaining time, and you are the only one who makes him to feel better. Listen to me, it’s only 10 days. Please be his last memory, the most beautiful memory of his life.

Suzy was about to ask about what her mother had said, but her mom was seen fading away, in the midst of fog, and she kept repeating, “It’s only ten days, Suzy-yah, don’t forget.”



 

Suzy woke up from her sleep. After remembering what her mother said before, she immediately jumped from her bed.

Ten days, she said? Does it mean that Myungsoo will die in ten days? Myungsoo is dying?

So many questions she wanted to ask to her mom in her dream, but no word came out from .

Suzy really missed her mom.

She was really pleased to see her mom, even in her dream, but her mom told about a bad thing instead.

In the midst of her confusion, Suzy got a text message from her boyfriend.

Suzy-yah, what are you doing today? Wanna go on date today?

Suzy frowned as she read the text message. She was just in a starting point with him, but her mom warned her that he would live for only ten days.

Ten days.

She grabbed her calendar. Ten days from today, so it would be on the tenth of October.

Suzy widened her eyes and her hands began to tremble.

She couldn't believe about what was going to happen.

She wanted to believe what her mom said in her dream, but everything was too painful for her.

The tenth of October. It’s her birthday.