1: Illusions?

Her Protector from Above
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Her protector from above-


 

1: Illusion?


 

"It's not you. It's me."


 

'Damn it! Why am i still crying for that stupid excuse. Why did i fall for it in the first place.'


 

Tears raced down from her light less eyes, one after another as she thread through the tall grass. Clueless of where she was or how she even got there. All she knew was she had to keep walking. She had to get away from that place. Away from the shame. Away from the watchful eyes and cruel words.


 

"chogi-"


 

'Whoever you are leave me alone.'


 

"Ya! Agashi!"


 

A hand stopped her from going straight towards the rocky side of the trek.


 

"You can't go there. It's too steep and dangerous."


 

She stared at him for awhile then continued walking. She tried to pull away from the tightening grip on her arm.


 

"You'll die if you continue walking to that direction." A sigh came from the stranger. "You'll ruin the reputation of this place. Let's talk at the nearby cafe."


 

She tried to get lose again. But she was so weak that the guy dragged her away from the cliff. Away from th tall grass and bushes.


 

"L-let m-me g-go." She stuttered and tried to grab lose. "P-please. Just let me go."


 

"I can't."


 

As th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter