end. ♡

내기 ● Bet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since, my timing has always been really bad. I’ve caught up in a very weird conversation right now. I stood by the classroom’s door, wanting to move away but i found myself staying and listened to the whole conversation.

 

“Exams are coming up very soon,” one of the guys in my class said, “let’s make a bet,” another one replied and everyone agreed to what he said.

“So, whoever is going to have the lowest grade must accept the dare and has to go out and date Kwon Nara,” my eyes widened in disbelief, i don’t know what to do. I heard some of them say “Why does it has to be her,” “She’s just too stupid” and “i can’t even hold a normal conversation with her,” those things hurt but it’s just the way it is. I’ve never been popular, i have an incredibly tall awkward height, i trip and fall even by just walking and i’m not good at conversations, i stutter a lot but i’m never stupid, i was just shy.

 

But i thought, my first confession will be a dare? that’s just too much. Even if i’m like this i deserve some happy ending right? A dare, whoever thought of that? but then again, that guy might be a cool one and is also nice. I don’t know what to feel.

 

 

After the exam, i almost forgot everything i heard about the bet, i thought it was only a joke and they wouldn’t really take it seriously. As i was eating my lunch at the cafeteria, a guy approached me. “Ah, Kwon Nara...”

 

“please go out with me” to my shock. He’s my classmate,  the guy whom i never seen a smile plastered on his face ever since and all he has in his face was a cold stare, Jung Daehyun. He doesn’t get along with everyone and the first years are afraid of him, even some of our classmates is. “you can’t say no” he said it in a very cold tone with his eyes staring right through me. Why does it has to be him? “Uhmmm, why.. why me?” i asked him unable to speak other words. “I don’t know, just go out with me.” he went out of the cafeteria and i felt like my energy just drained. Am i going to die?

 


The School Bell rang and everyone started to go home, “hey nara!” one of the girls in my class called me, “we thought about going to go out shopping and karaoke today, you’ll come with us?” i blushed, they invited me. i wasn’t really invited much by them, so i’m kinda happy deep inside.

 

“Well, i think i’ll-” as i was finishing my sentence a voice cut me off “hey!” ahhh, it’s jung daehyun’s voice behind my back “we’re going home” he said with an ominous aura surrounding him.

 

“well, in that case.. uhm.. okay, see you nara. ahhh bye!” the girls went out as ten times as fast as they can. “Hey, can’t you go any faster.” he grabbed my hand and went out of the room.

 

I heard a lot gasps as we walk down the hallway, i even heard one student ‘should we run?’. This is bad, how can’t he not notice this kind of atmosphere.

 

 

Every day after school i have to face an endless terror, It’s the same kind of feeling since the beginning. Is this dare ever going to an end? Every time i always run and hide until he gets bored and left me, but no, he always catches me and go home with him and i can’t run away. He’s really scary, even though he’s not that tall, he always held my hand and grab my shoulders.

 

 

Today we rode a train in going home together since our houses are at the same stops. We stood by the doors and since there we’re quite a lot of people I stepped on his foot while we’re just standing, “I’m so sooorry.. i’m really sorry. i didn’t mean to ste-” he looks really angry, but then again he always look this angry. This is not good, he’s looking right straight into my eye, i clenched my bag not looking at him back, i have to stand strong.

 

’Next Stop is xxxx. The doors will be open soon’,

 

i was too busy thinking about getting in trouble that i didn’t hear it and suddenly the door went open. He grabbed my back and pulled me towards him, i grabbed at the back of his uniform. He’s too close, it’s more like a hug and most of all it’s the first time i’ve a hug other guys except my father. The feeling was different, i can feel

Please log in to read the full chapter