Final

Sealing Memories

As Jessic Jung stared outside the window of her enormus room, she was reminscing the memoried she had with Lee Donghae, her boyfriend, ex boyfriend, I mean.

No one knows exactly why he broke up with her.

Not even Jessica Jung.

It was the day where it supposed to mark their 1000th day, a day where she would want to grieve.

Pain radiated her beautifull brown orbs as she was zoning out.

 

 

 

 

Before she could cry a river, she quickly put on a leathered coat and boots to keep her warm in winter.

She texted her younger sister that she'll be going for a walk.

Jung Krystal, Jessica's younger sister, was there to witness how she cried herself to there, and she swore, if that "Donghae" comes back to her sister's life, she would plan to kill that "jerk."

Unfortunately, she was in Sulli's house doing a project.

 

 

As she went to the park where Donghae confessed his love for Jessica, she remembered how nervous he was.

How they had their first kiss.

How he back hugged her.

 

 

As she sat on a swing, looking at the couples hugging and holding hands, she felt like someone who nobody cares about, but everyone cares about her, her sister, her older brother; Jung Heechul, her friends and her parents; her parents were rarely at home, as they have business everywhere.

 

 

 

As she looked at everyone, a boy and a girl holding hands caught her eye. 

It is Lee Donghae

Her mind wanted to go and hug him right now, but seeing his happy face, eyes shining brighter when he dated the uknown girl, she decided to leave them alone. After all, she was a past to him now. 

 

As both of them stared at each other's orbs, the girl named Yoona, interuppted the two.

"Oppa, do you know her?" she asked.

He shook his head.

 

How dare he treat her like a nobody.

Tears fell as she watch them walk away holding hands, smiling geniuely.

 

 

He is a memory.

Memories can't stay forever, right?
She had to let him go.

He loved someonelse now.

While she, just sealed the memories she remembered with him, in that lonely park.