Plushie

Come Back To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Going through my stuffs, I saw again the box where his gift for my birthday is hidden. A bitter smile crept up on my face remembering again what happened.

“Why are you leaving? Are you full of me? Is it because you’re full of me? I can change oppa.. jebalyo... don’t leave..”

 

“haha.. really you.. I’m leaving not because I’m full of you.. How can I be full of my best friend? I will never be full of you… and you don’t need to change dear.. I’m leaving because my whole family’s gonna be migrating there.”

 

“I’ll just miss you.” I said then pouted.

 

“Aish.. don’t use aegyo on me little girl..”

 

“tsh.. You’re older than me ONLY by three days..”

 

“haha.. don’t worry.. I’ll buy you that plushie that you wanted as a gift for your birthday. The one that you said when we went to the mall.. the one you said that looks like me..”

 

“oh.. really? Haha.. thank you oppa..”

 

I hugged him tight.

 

“You really look like a deer oppa.. and your name means deer so.. haha, yeah.. it fits well..” I said then ended the hug.

Luhan and I have been with each other since we’re both a child, practically since we’re wearing diapers. He’s almost four months older than me. April 20 is his birthday while mine’s on August 11.

 

We’re really close with each other. Best of Friends Forever. No secrets. No pretences. We can be ourselves with each other. Without the other, the other feels empty. Incomplete.

And that’s what I am now.

Empty

Incomplete

 April 16, 20**. I’m at home, signing papers, reading documents. This is what I do during weekends, vacations, well, yeah.. sometimes I bring some at school.. totally not a usual thing, an 18 year-old girl does. But it’s for my grandfather… and he’s too old to be rejected.

 

I received a phone call from Auntie, Lu Han’s mom.. I answered it immediately.. I haven’t received anything yet from him. Not a phone call nor a text message. Nothing.

 

Maybe he doesn’t have a load that he’s using his mom’s phone to call me.

 

“Hello! Lu Hannie oppa! I missed you!”

“Hyo Ra”

 

Huh?

 

“Auntie… why?”

“Hyo Ra”

“What is it Auntie? Something wrong?”

“Hyo Ra, Luhan…”

“What’s with him? He doesn’t want to talk to me? Why? Did I do something wrong? Tell him I'm sorry Auntie."

“No. it’s not that… Hyo Ra.. Lu Han.."

 

 

 

 

"...he’s gone..”

 

I dropped the phone because of shock.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter