1

Love's like a butterfly

You woke up due to the loud alarm clock . The clock shows 7:45 a.m. means that you got 30 minutes to get ready . You are usually not the type to laze around but today is different . You heard that there's a new student coming to your school . You were curious and excited . You try to look decent today . So you did a bit make up and get dressed , when you are walking down the stairs you're thinking , 'Hmm.... I wonder who is this boy/girl is ?' You headed for the bus and went to school .

At school 

You're walking towards your locker when you heard girls squealing or more like screaming . So being the curious you , you went and see what's happening . Much to your suprise , the girls are screaming about the news that the new student is a boy and he is standing right there chatting with a group of boys . That group of boys much or less refers to the school's popular boys , name EXOM . EXOM is so famous that , boys envy them , girls droll over them and they're not badass but genius that scores top 10 . Teachers love them , the principal even gave them more freedom to do anything . You weren't that interested in them but you adore them . "Wow , that boy looks cute tho" , you said to yourself while looking at the new transferred student. They're all laughing and chit chatting . Luhan , who was leaning on the locker , turn his head and look at you . You're shocked and don't know what to do , so you just smiled at him and being the polite boy he is , he smiled back at you . The bell rings and everyone goes to their respective class . "The bell save me from him" , you whisper to yourself .

Break time

  Being the nerd you are , you don't have much friends . So most of the time you are either at the library or the garden . Today , you decided to go to the canteen to check out . Girls were screaming and you can hear that when you're on your way to the locker. Then suddenly someone closes your eyes . You were shocked at first but relax after you feel that person's hand . "Oppa , please don't do that again . It's really creepy and dangerous !" , you say to your only best friend , Sehun . "Aigoo....  Our here is scared... Arrasso , I won't do it again" , you puffed your cheeks . "Kaja... Let's go to the canteen . I'm hungry" you say while rubbing your tummy . "KAJAAAAAAAAAAA.... My treat since I scared you just now ." You smile happily and drag Sehun to the canteen .

" , how's your morning huh ? I saw that you're looking at the new transfer student... You like him right ????" . You almost spit out when you hear that . "Ish , oppa... I don't like him . He just transferred here . How can I like someone so fast ?" , you retort back . "Aigoo.... You don't have to be shy , just admit it . It'll be the secret between us" , he said . "Oppa , eat faster . The bell's going to ring . I got to go now . Bye" you said while showing him your tongue and run away . 'How can she be so cute when she's angry . Typical girl . I hope she realize that I like her a lot'.