End

Public Display of Affection

Public displays of affection was nothing something either of them really cared for. It was just not in Seunghyun’s nature and although Jiyong was very touchy with his group members, when it came to relationships he was just not one to show affection to his significant other. The only times he and Seunghyun touched was late at night when they made love to each other. Apart from that there were no hugs or kisses or handholding. Nothing; not in private or public, Seunghyun just never seemed to want to initiate contact so Jiyong sure as hell wasn’t going to be the first one, he feared getting rejected.

It never really bothered him until recently. Soohyuk seemed like a cold person but he would always be hugging and kissing Chaerin, his girlfriend. Seunghyun and Jiyong would work on lyrics while Chaerin would hang out in the studio making sure to be quiet or else Jiyong would probably kick her out.

Soohyuk would drop in sometimes; he’d be willing to not make any noise as long as he got to be near Chaerin. Although they were quiet, Jiyong always noticed the smiles they would throw at each other or how Soohyuk would absentmindedly caress Chaerin’s hands while he checked his phone. It made him feel weird; made him kind of jealous. He and Seunghyun weren’t like that and he never realized just how much it bothered him, he guessed he had just suppressed the feeling.

That particular night it was just them at the studio, it was 3 a.m so most of the staff was long gone and the only other person in the studio were Teddy and Tablo who were also working on music in their own rooms. Seunghyun was taking a break and was checking stories on Nate. Jiyong tried to focus on writing lyrics but all he did was keep glancing at Seunghyun and sighing.

“Are you ok? If you’re tired just take a break and continue later.” Said Seunghyun.

Jiyong shook his head. “I’m not tired. Give me one more hour and then we can leave.”

Seunghyun shrugged and went back to wasting time on the Internet.


Half an hour later Jiyong could feel himself falling asleep. It took all his effort just to keep his eyes open but he suddenly became alert when he felt two hands on his shoulders.

“Hyung?” He questioned.

“You’re so tense, I can feel it. You never listen to me when I tell you to take a break.”

“It’s ok, I’m fine. Really, I’m just-“ he words cut off when he felt Seunghyun started to massage him.

“Just let me take care of you; you need to relax.” Jiyong decided not to argue because it really did feel nice. He was starting to enjoy it until he felt lips on his neck.

“Hyung?” he asked again. “What are you doing?”

“Taking care of you.” Whispered Seunghyun. “Why? Do you want me to stop?”

Jiyong was silent for a second before he replied, “No, don’t stop.”

Seunghyun continued. He kissed Jiyong’s neck and turned the chair around to come face-to-face with him. He brought his hands up to Ji’s face and cupped his cheeks before sweetly pecking him on the lips.

“You are so beautiful.” Seunghyun said. Jiyong closed his eyes and shuddered softly. He loved the way Seunghyun’s hands felt on his skin, rough yet soft.

“I like this”, said Jiyong. Seunghyun smiled at him before making Jiyong stand up so he could hug him. He brought his arms around Ji and they stayed like that for a few minutes.

“You smell nice, kind of like baby powder” said Seunghyun. Jiyong chuckled because of course his hyung would say something like that at a time like this.

“Why don’t we do this more often?” asked Jiyong.

“Do what more often?”

“This. You hugging me or holding hands and stuff. Is it that you don’t want to get stared at by others or do you just not like PDA? I’m not whining, I’m just asking because I’m just wondering. I mean not that I’m saying you have to but-“

Seunghyun cut him off with a kiss. “You’re starting to ramble.”

“Sorry.” Jiyong blushed.

“I don’t do this often because if I did, I’d never stop. I can’t control myself once I start touching you and I seriously doubt our dongsaengs would like to see me making out with you.”

“Oh…”

“Why do you ask though? DO you want me to do this more often? Because I will if you want me to.”

Jiyong thought about it before shaking his head.

“No, I like having you all to myself and I don’t want anyone seeing any of our moments. I want them to be just ours and in the privacy of our room”, he smiled at Seunghyun.

“Let’s leave now. You can sleep at my place and when we wake up we can have some of those ‘private moments’ that you like” he smirked at Jiyong.

Jiyong just grinned and nodded. He thought it was silly of him to have been bothered by their lack of affectionate in public when Seunghyun loved him very much and always reminded him of it when they were in private.


I'm off to work. bye.