chapter ii

Brought to you by fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





  She pulled the car over, parking it on an empty lot. This was a public place that people rarely come to. She stepped outside the car and picked up her clothes.    It was time to change her identity.   She locked the door with her car keys and entered the bathroom across the street. She started tying her hair up and removed her make up.   This absurd idea was pretty sardonic actually. Heaven knows how girly Hwang Miyoung is. She stayed in America for almost fifteen years. During her stay, she engaged herself in girly stuff like makeovers, dressing up, new fashion trends and such.   Well, it's pretty possible for everyone especially the daughter of the C.E.O of the Shil Bong Group. Anything is possible with their power.   She wasn't supposed to be moving back in Korea until one accident came spreading issues about her school, almost destroying her image. As an heiress, she has to keep the perfect persona to be able to carry on the legacy of the Hwang family.

That's why here she is, trying to hide who she really is.

She placed her wig on the top of her head, pinning the excess hair on the side of the wig. She removed her top and her bra, binding her s to hide her femininity.  She then removed her skirt and wore her pants. She also wore her insoles in her shoes to add more height.

She looked at her reflection at the mirror and smiled. Handsome as ever. She complimented herself. She stepped out at the bathroom and as soon as she did, the show had started. Here she is acting as a man.   She straightened up her posture and acted manly as ever. She smiled and entered her car stating her engine. Next stop, the bar where she always hangs out.   Well, the manly-disguise idea was proposed by Oh Sehun. It was in between their casual talks when Miyoung had been complaining about her life and suddenly, Sehun just uttered absentmindedly the idea of having her identity changed.
She immediately agreed, jumping out of joy how this brilliant idea came up. Sehun was about to take back what he said but he knew better that Miyoung wouldn't budge to listen again. So he just looked at her with his poker face and asked, "Don't tell me you'd do it?"   She didn't answer, instead she just plastered a sheepish smile.   "Please... Noona. Don't do it or I'll be damned."   She just smiled again and buzzed off the room, leaving Sehun behind with nothing but regrets. Just what like Sehun had predicted, her cousin was caught up in trouble again. She knew her cousin very well. 

She liked protecting people that's why his name didn't came up when Miyoung confronted her father. Luckily, she has that attitude. Or else, everything must've went wrong for him.
  Mr. Hwang Hakyeon, Miyoung's father had always treated Sehun as his own son. However, Sehun never did the same. It's not that he hated him. Infact, he respects him so much that he keeps a gap between them.   He treats him as his teacher, his mentor. That no matter what, he needs to follow. Although, it was the other way around for Miyoung. He treats her as his own sibling. Well, actually, he sees her as his younger sister.   Indeed he was younger at age but at their maturity rate. Everyone can suppose that he was older than her.

He had his oath of keeping her safe and keeping her happy. Sometimes, they were commonly mistaken as siblings or sometimes as lovers.   Sehun lost his family at young age. His mother got pregnant when she was eighteen. They never knew who his father was. Her mother never had a boyfriend or a fling, not even once on her life that's why everyone was shocked when she revealed that she was baring another life on her womb.   As she was delivering the baby, her heart stopped beating leaving the baby behind, leaving him behind but here he is today. One of the most famous bachelors of Korea, running as the C.O.O of the Shil Bong Group.   Hakyeon chose him to lead the group because he believes that he can be an efficient leader of the company. But of course, the spot as the C.E.O remain for her.   Hwang Miyoung, the famous epic mischievous princess.       She was grooming up her sleeves when suddenly a man bumped into her. They both tumbled on the ground, but they were closer more than she thought they would be.   "AAAAACCCKK!" She screamed panicking, as his hands were latched on her s. Yes, for the mean time it was covered to hide the bump but still, touching it was a different story.   In addition to that, his hands were placed on both sides of, trapping her as his body looked down into the ground. They were in a position that they shouldn't be.   She pushed him aside causing him stumble. She stood up quickly with a what-the--what-the--he-just-touched-my expression.    "AAAAAH!" She screamed in annoyance. She was definitely running out of vocubulary of what to tell him.    He laughed sardonically and smirked, "Sorry, never meant to." He saluted with his two fingers and started running off.       Who was he?   He's Luhan.         He's the eccentric stone-faced man that had ever existed. He rarely smiles, it was once in a blue moon yet, if he did, anyone would be captivated.   He opened the door of the new bar where he was been hired.    "You're late."    "Sorry." He rolled his eyes and made his way unto the stage.   He picked up the guitar from it's stand and started setting up the guitar. As soon as the drummer and the bass guitarist noticed that he arrived, they too went to the stage and positioned themselves.   Nobody liked pissing him off. They know of what could happen once someone crosses the line. They don't know how he gets out off all the trouble that he gets into.   They usually call him a blessed .   He can get and do what he wants. As for his ladies, it wasn't even hard for him. Girls come drooling for him. As if every girl that sees him have neon lights on their eyes saying that 'have with me'.

"Good evening everyone." He greeted and then the girls from the crowd becomes wild. As usual he kept his stern face and started strumming the guitar. After the song's intro he started singing looking at the crowd.


I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)


I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me,
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you.
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you.
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
And every second I waste is more than I can take.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you.

And I know
I may end up failing too.
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,
Become so tired, so much more aware.
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there.
(I'm tir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter