Incident.

One Night Incident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning!I bought you a food!"

today it's our anniversary,it's been a while since kai confessed his feelings and so am I.it's like I've been in some-romantic stories which their princes' confess their own feelings towards the main character,call me crazy or not but I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world.but no.I was not.

"Oh,Happy anniversary,minhye."as soon as he opened the door and greeted him,a weak smile welcomed me together with a warm kiss.

"happy anniversary too,kkamjong."I pinched his nose and he let a slight chuckle.

I walked inside of his room and it was too messy."what happened here?"I asked him and he looked around."You mean this messy room?I just got busy and—"Suddenly an unfamiliar girl went out of his room and My eyes widen."who.the.hell.is.she..Kim.jong.in?"I looked at him,staring deeply into his eyes.

"I—I can.."

"Explain?everything's clear enough kai,this room being way too messy and I see you brought a girl?!"I shouted at the top of my lungs,enough for him to hear.

"Who are you?"The girl interrupted and I look at her."I should be asking you that?anyway,kim jong in."I look back at him and throw the food right on him."I'm his ex-girlfriend from now on because of you,anyway happy anniversary,My ex."I tried to keep calm but then after a few seconds when I left his place tears started to roll down on my cheeks.

 

I wanted to go and cry on luhan's shoulder but I cannot since he went back home to china just to see his family right after our graduation,while I can't tell suho-oppa cause he might go berserk and kill Jong in since he doesn't like boys who cheated on his dear sister.

after the long cry I just decided to go home alone by myself trying to keep a smile on my face.

"Oh not planning to go sleep in kai's house?"Suho oppa asked as soon as I arrived.

"Nah,I told him just next time."I smiled weakly and walk upstairs.

then as soon as I closed the door behind my back my phone ringed.

"What do you want?"I sighed,trying to be strong after seeing that I accepted his call."Minhye..I'm really sorry for what happened a while ago.."he said on the other line and tears started to roll down one by one.

I wiped my tears and cleared my throat."No need to be sorry kai,in fact were already over so why need to be bother?"and that hurts me two times than what I saw a while ago,saying that you are over."Minhye,don't be like that I know you don't want this to over s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter