JongSeok POV

Find Me

JongSeok POV

 

"Daddy!" I threw the covers off of me and ran into the twins room. I saw Taehyun holding his head while he was crying his heart out. I walked up to the bed, picked him up and looked at his brother, thanking God that Jonghyun is a heavy sleeper. "I had a bad dream," Taehyun whimpered in my shoulder and I kissed the top of his head before I brought him out of his room.

 

Taeho was awake and already made room for our son. I put Taehyun on the bed and he crawled to his mom, then putting his head on Taeho's upper thigh.

 

"What was your dream about?" Usually after he has a nightmare, he can't go back to sleep. There are some nights, he will just stay awake in his room and some nights, he will come on our bed and shake me awake or Taeho. He never screams out for us, so it got me worried tonight when he yelled for me.

 

"Bad people," Taeho rubbed his head and tried to give comfort to him.

 

Being a future seeker and he hates everything about it. He blamed me at first for being a future seeker but then I told him, there was no way I could've prevented this from happening.

 

He is always jealous of his brother because Jonghyun doesn't have this problem and can live a normal life, unlike him were he has nightmares almost every night or a few weeks or so.

 

"Hey," Taeho looked at me while he was rubbing Taehyun's head. "He's not as bad as me." He smiled a little but then frowned.

 

"I thought that we were done with this whole ." I rarely have my nightmares now. Uncle Suho said that there was something in the human medicine that helped me and some of the medicine that he gave me while we were in the hospital helped alot. "I don't want to go through with this again." I wiped a tear that fell from his eye and kissed his temple.

 

Since the death of our daughter, we have tried to have another baby. We were lucky but Taeho had a miscarriage. We decided to stop trying because it will only bring us more pain and we were fortunate enough by having twins.

 

"You know, Uncle Suho said that he had something that would help him." Taeho looked at me before he shook his head, his lips pursing in a line line.

 

"I'm not seeing him go through what you went through." I really didn't want to bring this up, but now knowing what my parents felt when I would always wake up from a nightmare, it because I brought him so much pain. "It really that he has to go though this." I kissed Taeho's temple and he put his head on my shoulder.

 

"There's nothing we can do." He sighed, then looked at me with those brown eyes that I would never get tired of looking at. "I can't believe that you're willing to go through with this again."

 

"I stay with the people that I love through times like this." I smiled and kissed his lips.


A/N:

One more chapter and it's finished!!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3