YulSooSic

Jerry Springer Series

AUTHORS P.O.V.

"Hello, and welcome to the Jerry Springer show! Today we have with us a beautiful young lady that wants to confess something that has been burdening her since New Years... Please Welcome Jessica Jung!"

The crowd cheers momentarily and slowly fades once the camera focuses on the young lady. From a strangers eye, one can say that she seemed innocent, many wondering why such a beautiful woman such as her, would be on this type of show.

"Hello Jerry."

"Hello Jessica, may you please start by telling us about your problem."

" Well, I am currently in a relationship with Yuri.. We have been dating for about two years now and she's a total sweetheart. Anybody can tell the she's in love with me and i can definitely say that I'm in love with her.. She's such a loveable person... "

Jessica remained silent for a brief moment as the crowd was filled was awe's at her sweet confession.

"So would you mind telling us about this burden that you've been carrying since New Years?"

"On New Years, Yuri and I were invited to one of her best friends party. Unfortunately, Yuri fell sick and declined but I decided to go.. You know, for the both of us. Since we've been dating for a while, I became close friends with her circle too... It was time for the countdown, and i had already been drinking a lot.. Once it got to one, i felt my waist being pulled in by one of Yuri's friend...the next thing i remember was waking up next to Yuri's friend.."

The crowd erupted into a mixture of laughters and mocking "boo's". Then the chanting began, the famous Jerry chant. "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!"

"Alright, alright... Well Jessica, Yuri is backstage listening to everything being said... Everyone, please welcome Yuri!"

Once again, the crowd went berserk. Everyone turned to their left entrance to watch as Yuri walked in with a stoic facial expression, with tears running down. The bodyguards grabbed a chair and placed it on Jessica's side, where Yuri calmly sat down. Jessica could only stare at the ground around her feet, she couldn't dare look up at the face of her lover. The guilty feeling was eating her up. Yuri could only glare, while sniffing.

"Welcome Yuri... As you now know, Jessica has been unfaithful with you, is there anything you'd like to say to Jessica?"
Yuri slightly turned to face Jessica, she looked down at her with disgust clearly written all over her face.

"Why? After all i did for you... I was even ready to propose to you! ..... Who was it?... Who did you ing sleep with?! WHO?!?"

Tears were now seen on Jessica's face, and with every harsh question thrown at her by Yuri, would be a slight flinch.

"I-it was S-S-Sooyoung!" Jessica hid her face in her palms, shrieking wails of apologies to Yuri. Yuri simply stood from her chair: scratching the back of her neck, harshly.

"We have Sooyoung right here everybody!"

The crowd stood up and greeted Sooyoung with the Jerry chant. "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!" Without hesitation, Yuri flung herself onto Sooyoung, landed an excruciating punch, followed by another, then another. In defense, Sooyoung was able to entangled her fingers into Yuri's hair and pulled down, yanking Yuri down with it. The worthless bodyguard simply stood in the middle with both of his arms stretched out to prevent futher damage. Once they were finally separated, glares were exchanged, and heavy pants were heard.

"Sooyoung, you know very well that Jessica is in a committed relationship with Yuri, your bestfriend! Why would you sleep with her?" 

"Jerry, I was drunk, she was drunk, it was a New Year, if Yuri couldn't pleasure her girl, I was more then willing to do it myself."

Without any warning, Yuri once again launched herself towards Sooyoung. This time she didn't even give the latter an opportunity to her grab her hair. Grabbing the back of Sooyoung's head, she use her force to pull it down, while lifting her knee up to meet her face.  Grunts could be heard with every blow to the face.

After a bit, the body guard finally ripped Yuri off of Sooyoung.

"Now, Yuri, what are you thinking?"

"I can't believe it, I never thought that the two most important people in my life would betray me like this... Especially you Soo... You were helping me plan the perfect proposal..."

"YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!"

"This seems like a twist in the story... What do you mean by that Sooyoung?"

"I have loved Jessica sense high school, and Yuri decided to ask her out once we reached collage. Just because I was a coward and didn't speak up earlier. "

Sooyoung ruffled her hair, and sighed loudly. A kinder body guard brought out cups of water for both of the fighting girls. Each drinking the cup without pausing until they ran out.

Yuri simply stared at Sooyoung.

"This seems like a change in the story.. Yuri, did you by any chance know about Sooyoung's love for Jessica?"

"No. Not at all, that's why this is so surprising to me.."

"Jessica, did you know anything about Sooyoung's feelings towards you?"

The crowds attentions shifted their attention towards Jessica who had seemed to disappear once the fighting had begun. The girl shifted uncomfortably in her stance; biting the insides of . Her look, never leaving Jerry, in order to avoid the heavy glare of Yuri; the person who had once loved her.

"A-actually... Yes, I did. She made it a bit obvious. She would always be giving me her attention when Yuri was away, and she made it regular to kiss me on the cheek, forehead, and hand."

"And that didn't seem strange to you?"

"At first, yeah, I questioned it a lot... But I couldn't help it, I enjoyed it a lot."

A huff was hear from Yuri's behalf. She angrily walked towards Jessica and grabbed her harshly by the arm; hurting her in the process.

"I don't give a about you anymore. You can stick with Sooyoung. I don't want a piece of living under my roof. Pack all your stuff and leave by tonight. I dont want to see your face around anymore."

Everybody was shocked but soon cheered and began the chant. "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!" 

"Yuri, do you not want Jessica in your life anymore?"

Yuri threw Jessica's arm back in aggravation. And walked away, almost dramatically, towards Jerry's side. 

" I'm not going to fight for something that's  worth nothing. She obviously can't handle a settled relationship. Why give somebody your all when they won't appreciate it or give you anything in return?"

"True, but don't you want to hear Jessica's side of the story?"

"No. I don't. It's done. I want nothing to do with her."

"At all?"

"Nothing at all. So Sooyoung, thank you. For ridding me of this horrid mess."

The show's timer went off, signaling Jerry to start ending this segment of the show, though he didn't really have to, since it was over from the moment that Yuri made it obvious. 

Sooyoung was going to approach Jessica, but as she did, the latter would only step back, not wanting anything to with the giant. Jessica could only cry her heart out as she saw Yuri, looking at her with such hate. She hated Sooyoung for ruining such a beautiful relationship.

Despite being her own fault, Jessica could only blame Sooyoung for interfering. It was then that Jessica began to value her love towards Yuri but it was far too late for any apologies.

"Okay everybody, that's going to be the end of today's show! Tune in next time for more drama, more infidelity, and more shocking revelations!"

"JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!"