Lovers?!

Intimate Note

Part 3:

"What the hell is this?"

Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, and Hankyung all stood infront of a very confused Kibum. Kibum's eyebrow was cocked, along with his head. Leeteuk and Kangin had their fingers intertwined and Hankyung had his arm around Heechul's waist. Heechul smirked, nuzzling against Hankyung's shoulder, making Hankyung laugh a little. Kibum shivered and looked at Leeteuk who was looking at Kangin, smiling. Kibum ran his fingers through his black hair and sighed, closing his eyes.

"So, let me get this straight. You guys are ... Dating?"

They all nodded and Kibum looked at Heechul, glaring a bit.

"Yeah ... Get your things out of my room and move in with Hankyung. Tell Siwon to move into my room."

Hankyung blinked, letting go of Heechul and putting his hands out.

"Wait! What?! Why?!"

Heechul smacked Hankyung on the head, glaring at him.

"What do you mean why?! You don't wanna move in with me?!"

"Th-That's not it, hyung ... It's unfair to Siwon!"

"What's unfair to me?"

Everyone's eyes drew on a half Siwon who was only covered in a towel. He looked around at everyone and blinked, pointing.

"Woah~! What's going on here?!"

Kibum got on his knees, putting his hands together infront of Siwon.

"Move into my room. They all turned gay and I don't want Heechul to put the moves on me while I sleep!"

Siwon blinked, looking at Hankyung who's head was hanging down. Siwon sighed, putting his hands on his hips.

"Well, it's up to you, hyung."

Heechul pushed passed Hankyung, looking Siwon up and down, smirking wide.

"Hm~ Maybe Siwon would like to move in with me, eh?"

Hankyung looked up, then pulling Heechul back, smiling wide.

"Oh yes, I'd love to!"

He looked at Heechul, glaring. Heechul crossed his arms, sticking his tounge out. Hankyung pinched it, keeping the glare.

"I'll rip it out of your face. Start packing."

He let go of Heechul who was pouting, crossing his arms.

"Spousel abuse~"

"Oh shutup."

Heechul smiled, walking to his room. Hankyung looked at Siwon and sighed, scratching his head.

"Sorry this is so sudden."

"No big deal, c'mon. Help me pack."

Hankyung nodded following Siwon into their room. Kibum looked at Leeteuk and Kangin, who stared at eachother throughout the whole convorsation. He coughed loudly, making Leeteuk turn. Kangin then made a sour look and set eyes on Kibum who was standing there with his arms crossed.

"Well, to inform you, the president will not like this. Keep it on the low."

Leeteuk scratched his head, looking down. Kangin smirked leaning forward.

"People at the super market already know."

Kibum sighed, smacking his forehead.

"First Eunhyuk and Donghae, now you guys and Heechul and Hankyung. This how is becomming a queer fest."

"Wait, Eunhyuk and Donghae are dating?"

Leeteuk let go of Kangin's hand and put his hands in his pockets, looking at Kibum desperately. Kangin looked at Leeteuk, then feeling a pain in his heart. Kibum blinked, cocking his head.

"Yeah. They've been dating for awhile now. How could you not of known?"

Leeteuk smiled, clenching his fists in his pockets. He laughed a bit, turning around.

"A-Aish~! Some leader I am, huh? Heh heh ..."

He gulped, walking towards his room. Kibum scratched his head and Kangin followed Leeteuk.

"Hey, Teukie! Where are you-"

"Please, leave me alone, Kangin-ah. Just for a little bit."

Leeteuk closed his door, locking it behind him. Kangin knocked on the door, biting his lip. Aish. I knew he liked Eunhyuk ... He sighed, turning anf putting his hands in his pockets. He then pulled up a chair infront of the door, sitting down in it, staring at the door.

*...*

"Where should I put this?"

Siwon turned, now in his boxers. He smiled, putting the towel around his shoulders. He walked over to Hankyung who was kneeling down infront of a box. He knelt down to see a picture of him and Hankyung in a frame. He took it, looking at it.

"Keep it in here. You're only a few rooms away. No need to act like I'm moving into another house."

Hankyung nodded, putting more things into the box. Siwon watched him, his heart beating faster.

"Hankyung..."

Hankyung ly for Siwon to kiss his forehead. He blinked, blushign a bit. Siwon moved his lips to Hankyung's ear.

"Remember, you'll always be mine. I won't let you go that easily."

He smirked, standing up and walking to his dresser. Hankyung blinked, touching his forehead.

"A ... Ah ..."

*...*

"All done!"

Heechul picked put on a backpack full of his things. He then picked up two boxes, plus his comforter ontop of them. He kicked his door open and walked over to his new room, knocking onto it softly with his foot. The door opened and he looked over the boxes, only to see Siwon with two of his boxes and Hankyung behind him with some othher boxes. Hankyung kept his head down. Heechul smiled, moving over to let them walk through. He put his foot on the door frame, keeping Hankyung from walking passed. Hankyung looked up, and Heechul smirked.

"Hey there, handsome. Passing by here costs a fee."

He winked and Hankyung sighed, smiling a bit.

"Oh yeah? What's it cost?"

"Something small, whatcha got?"

Hankyung smirked, turning to the side, then looking the other way. He turned his head, making a funny face. Heechul blinked, then laughed, dropping his foot. Hankyung smiled wide, running passed. Heechul looked up, pouting.

"Not cute, at all~"

He turned, smiling warmly as he walked into his new room. He opened his bag and boxes, setting up his things. Meanwhile, Hankyung ran into Siwon's new room, laughing. He bumped into something and fell forward, dropping the boxes to the side. He opened his eyes only to see he was ontop of Siwon.

"A-Ah, excuse me."

He tried to push himself up but was pulled back down. Siwon nuzzled his hair, smiling wide. Hankyung gulped, closing his eyes tight.

"Ah"

"Hankyung~ Come here~!"

He looked over then pushed himself up, dusting himself off. He turned fast, face red.

"U-Um. Hee-ah is calling for me. See you later."

He ran out and Siwon sat up, sighing. He scratched his head and looked around, then hanging his head.

"Aish."

Hankyung ran into the room but then took a step back when he saw Heechul laying on his bed, on his side with one leg up and his chin on his palm. Heechul smirked which made Hankyung shiver.

"Hankyung-Ah~ Close the door."

Hankyung closed the door, locking it. He turned, smirking at Heechul, which made Heechul blink. He walked over, crawling on the bed. He pushed Heechul over, looking down at him. Heechul smirked, putting his arms around Hankyung's neck. Hankyung leaned down, then suddenly ripping a pillow from under Heechul, wacking him with it. Heechul blinked, letting the pillow fall. Hankyung laughed, only to be hit back. He frowned and Heechul laughed, holding his stomache.

"... Hyung~"

He smacked Heechul again with a pillow, running away. Heechul blew the hair from his face, chasing Hankyung with a pillow in hand.

*...*

"I'm home~!"

Eunhyuk kicked his shoes off, looking around. He blinked, scratching his head.

"Where is everyone?"

He walked into the living room to see Kibum sitting on the couch, eyes closed. He walked over, poking him on the head. Kibum opened his eyes fast, looking at Eunhyuk.

"Where's Teuk hyung?"

"In his room, I believe. Kangin's been sitting infront of his door for about an hour already."

Eunhyuk blinked. Kangin is sitting infront of the door? Teuk-hyung wont let him in? Something must be wrong... He walked into the next hallway, to see that Kangin was indeed sitting infront of Leeteuk's door. His head was slouched, meaning he was sleeping. Eunhyuk crept passed him, knocking on the door lightly. He heard footsteps and the door swung open.

"I told you to-"

Eunhyuk blinked when he saw Leeteuk's face was full of tears. Eunhyuk frowned, wipping Leeteuk's face but, Leeteuk pulled his face away, looking to the side.

"Hyung?"

"Come in."

Eunhyuk nodded, following Leeteuk in. He closed the door, locking it. Leeteuk walked over to his bed, sitting down and patting beside him. Eunhyuk sat next to him, looking at his hands.

"Hyung what's-"

"I heard you and Donghae are dating."

Eunhyuk paused, scratching his head.

"Aish ... Yeah. Hyung, it's just, we need to see other people. Us as lovers isn't working out and-"

"Sh! ... Enough ..."

Eunhyuk took Leeteuk's hands, looking at him. Leeteuk kept his gaze at the floor. Eunhyuk then took Leeteuk's chin, making his face him. His eyes met Leeteuk's andd he leaned in, kissing him gently. Leeteuk began to tear again, clsoing his eyes in the kiss.

*...*

"I told you to-"

That's Teukie's voice. Did he finally open the door?

"Hyung?"

... Eunhyuk?

"Come in."

He let HIM in ... Wait ... Why would he .. Kangin opened his eyes, looking at the door. He rubbed his eyes, standing up and took the door knob. He tried to turn it but no luck, it was locked. He put his ear against the door.

"I heard you and Donghae are dating."

That's Teukie's voice ...

"Aish ... Yeah."

That's Eunhyuk ... What are they ...

"Hyung, it's just, we need to see other people. Us as lovers isn't working out and-"

Lovers? What is he ... They were ...

"Sh! ... Enough ..."

Kangin felt anger rush inside of him. His Leeteuk was alone in a room with Eunhyuk talking about them being lovers. His heart picked up it's pace and he tried to turn the door knob again but it wouldn't open. He made a fist and kicked the door, kicking it open. His eyes set on Leeteuk and Eunhyuk who were in the midst of kissing. They both looked.

"Kangin ..."

"What. The . Is going on here?"

~~