CHAPTER 1:LOVE CAN BE ANYTHING

Love Infection

10 years ago there was a place called zone 9493 a place where no living can survive. Whoever tries to go in that place will be devoured by the undead. But there is one person tried to go and wonder what is inside of it she is do kyungsoo. She is brave, elegant, beautiful and adorable. She entered the zone by her own. When the time she entered the smell of the creepy place catches her attention and then a house appeared in front of her eyes. The house is made up of wood that makes a scary sound whenever the wind blows. The house contains food that is enough for three days. She survive in three days by watching the undead walking and eating the flesh of the persons who didn’t survive after the three days supply of food and drinks she decided to go out of the house and search for some food in some houses. She got enough food for a week but on her way back to the wooden house. She encountered a horde of undead. The horde started to attack her. Do kyungsoo felt that it is the end of her world. But suddenly a mysterious guy appeared trying to save her. That guy put some stain on her face. Later on the horde stopped chasing her. Do kyungsoo felt confused with the things happened to her. She wiped the stain and look at her hand. Then she find out it’s a blood. Then she look at the face of the guy. She was shocked when she saw the guy and she saw that the guy is a zombie. Her heart is full of creepy feelings that made her run so fast. But she cant run outside the house because she is in danger with the undead. She has no choice but to talk with a person hearted undead. She talk to the guy and walking frightenly.

Do kyungsoo starting to ask

“do you have a name”

The guy answered slowly

“k….kai”

Do kyungsoo ask again

“where are you from”

But kai doesn’t response. But do kyungsoo ask again

“why did you save me”

Kai wants to answer but he cannot speak well but a zombie heart starting beat up....