You'll be fine

Don't walk away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     __ POV

     As I walked down the stupid, but romantic, red carpet Chanyeol layed out for me, in the middle of the park cuase it was our 3rd aniversery of dating, also no one interfeered with our realtionship. But suddenly I stop to see my parents looking at me. I quickly turned my head away and started to run. "____" Chanyeol said, I ignored him and started to run even faster. Until I fell in a hole. Chanyeol helped me up and asked what was wrong, I looked back at my parent's and they weren't they're anymore, I felt guilty and what I did 3 years ago. "__ Are you okay? Cuase you are bleding, and scratched." Chanyeol asked me. I shooked my head no, and he carried me home, what a strong guy he can be, we were about 1 mile away from home. And our car is 2 feet away. "Thank you, for everything." I said getting off from him and going to the bedroom, as I walked in I immediantely locked the door and cried. For about 5 mintues chanyeol came up. "__ Are you okay?" He asked me. I got up and packed my stuff, I was about done, when I herd banging on the door. That's when I facen my pace. BOOM! I jeard somthign fall on the ground, and it was the door, Chanyeol's arms and face was red. He looked at my luggage in the bed then looked back at me. He came to me, and hugged me. "What are you doing? Why are you leaving?" He ased me holding me tighter. "I don't know why I am doing this, I guess what happend 3 years ago. Just made me..I.I don't know. " I said crying his tears fell on me, and I crie deven more to know that he could love me so much. 

     "Forget about the past ___." He said to me, I shook my head no. "I just can't. But I can forget about this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter