Mythical Love Chapter 2

Mythical Love

Sungmin’s parents were so happy to see Sungmin alive and hugged him so tightly that they might even be the cause of Sungmin’s death due to lack of oxygen. They were very grateful to Siwon for saving Sungmin’s life that they didn’t mind his lack of identity and made him stay in their house as long as he wanted.

Siwon was curious about a lot of stuff. He kept on asking questions and Sungmin would tell him what it is and explain to him the uses of the thing. Siwon took a liking on watching movies and dramas on TV. It’s what he’ll do while he waits for Sungmin to come home from school everyday. He also learned how to order pizza and take-out food so he could have lunch by himself.

When Sungmin comes home from school, he would ask Siwon out for a walk. They usually go to malls with tall buildings because Siwon loved heights. Then they’ll have dinner in some fancy restaurant or simply just fast food. They visited to a music store once. Siwon was curious about the headphones so Sungmin made him try it. The song played turned out to be Super Junior and Siwon became teary eyed when he heard Hankyung’s voice. After that, Sungmin avoided Super Junior or any topic that could relate to Hankyung.

One afternoon when Sungmin came home from school. “What’s wrong?” He asked as he saw a teary eyed Siwon sitting on his bed.

“I saw Hankyung on T.V. He and Heechul were always together. They’re so sweet to each other and…” Tears rolled down on Siwon’s cheeks. Sungmin hugged the crying merman. “…I want to see him badly, Sungmin…”

“You’ll see him soon, I promise.” Sungmin rubbed Siwon’s back comfortingly until Siwon fell asleep. The truth was Sungmin really didn’t bother to look for a way to reach out Hankyung because he wants Siwon to stay by his side for as long as he could. He took a liking to the merman but after seeing the merman’s current state, he had to let go of his selfish side and look for a way to let Siwon and Hankyung meet.

“Siwon, are you asleep?” Sungmin poked Siwon‘s side. After confirming that Siwon was asleep, he proceeded to confess. “I’m sorry I wasn’t much help to you. To be honest, I actually like you a lot. I want to keep you by my side for as long as possible. I was hoping that you will eventually forget Hankyung but he still remains in your heart after all this time. Tomorrow I will seriously look for a way for you two to be reunited. I want you to be happy with him.” He knew that he’ll never have the guts to confess if Siwon was awake because he already knows that he would be rejected so there’s really no point letting Siwon know of his true feelings.

It wasn’t easy to obtain Super Junior concert tickets and especially the backstage pass because it was sold out already. Sungmin had to skip school to look for possible means to obtain those things. He contacted a lot of people and took a lot of information. A friend finally told him that he was willing to give a Super Junior ticket and a backstage pass to him if he participates an illegal drag race at night.

Meanwhile Siwon took some hurried steps towards the door. He was ready to give out a welcome-home-greeting but then he found out that it wasn’t Sungmin who was standing outside the door. “Um…hi. Who are you?”

“Eunhyuk. Sungmin’s friend and classmate.” Eunhyuk was also surprise to see Siwon. “And how are you related to Sungmin?”

“Nice to meet you, Eunhyuk. I’m Siwon, also Sungmin’s friend.” Siwon shook Eunhyuk’s hand. “Sungmin hasn’t arrived home yet. He’s kinda late. He usually arrives home at 4:30 but it’s 5pm now.”

“So Sungmin is not sick?”

“No. Why?”

“He’s absent at school today.” Eunhyuk took out his cell phone and dialed Sungmin’s number. “He’s not answering his phone either. What the heck is that guy up to? I hope he’s not doing something bad or at least, not be caught by the police.”

“But Sungmin is not a bad person.”

“Of course not but he tends to do bad stuff from time to time because he has some bad friends, who would ask for him for favors. Sometimes he also do it for a good reason. Ah, wait. Sungmin’s calling.” Eunhyuk picked up his ringing cell phone. “Sungmin, where the heck are you?!?! Siwon and I are worried about you.”

“Ah so that means you’re at my house then?”

“Duh. I’m here to deliver some assignments. Now, tell me where you are?”

“Can you take Siwon out for dinner? I’ll just pay money to you tomorrow. Tell Siwon that I’ll be home late tonight. Thanks. Bye.” Sungmin hung up.

Eunhyuk sighed as he put his cell phone back in his pocket. “He didn’t tell me where he is but he told me to take you out for dinner and that he’ll be home late tonight.” That’s how Eunhyuk and Siwon ended up in Mc Donald’s.

After dinner, Eunhyuk stayed at Sungmin’s house so he and Siwon could wait together for Sungmin. As each hour passed by, they were getting more worried with feelings of anxiety. By 12, Sungmin finally stumbled in the house. Sleepiness were instantly replaced by alertness as they saw Sungmin’s injured state.

“What happened?” Siwon asked as he caught Sungmin before he could fall on the floor.

Sungmin chuckled and raised his hand. On his hand, were Super Junior concert tickets and backstage pass. “I got you these so you can finally see Hankyung…” Then he fainted.

“Take him to his room.” Eunhyuk instructed as he took a towel and a basin of warm water. As soon as Sungmin was placed on his bed, Eunhyuk proceeded to undress him.

“What are you doing?” Siwon was alarmed.

“I’m not going to him if that’s what you’re thinking.” Eunhyuk said as he threw Sungmin’s clothes to the floor. The only thing left on was Sungmin’s boxers. “His clothes are dirty and Sungmin’s body is dirty too.” He took the wet towel from the basin. Despite Sungmin’s unconscious state, he still managed to wince and do some facial grimace as he felt pain from some parts of his body which Eunhyuk placed pressure while cleaning.

“This isn’t the first time that it happened to Sungmin, is it?” Siwon asked as he sat on the bed and continued to observe Eunhyuk.

“No. I bet Sungmin‘s state resulted from getting those tickets for you. You better thank him properly tomorrow. I don’t even know why Sungmin sacrificed for you. Aren’t you just a new friend?” Eunhyuk asked as he looked at Siwon, who looked down in guilt. “Or maybe Sungmin must really like you.”

After hearing those words, Siwon remembered something from last night. He heard some sort of confession from Sungmin but he wasn’t sure if it was a dream or not because he was half conscious and half asleep at that time. He forgot about it when he woke up in the morning. “How could he like me? He knows that I like someone else.”

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. “That would probably stop him from confessing but that wouldn’t stop him from liking you. I wonder why he’s not telling me about you. I’m suppose to be his best friend.” He sounds a bit disappointed. He tucked Sungmin under the blanket and placed a kiss on Sungmin’s forehead.

Siwon felt a tug on his heart at the scene before him. “Do you like Sungmin?” He didn’t realize that he blurted out the question until Eunhyuk answered him.

“Nah, we’re just friends.” Eunhyuk took note on Siwon’s relief expression. “Let him absent school tomorrow so he could get a lot of rest. I’ll visit here again after school tomorrow. I have to go now. It’s quite late. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight. Take care on your way home.”

In the morning, Sungmin got surprised. First, he was almost . He doesn’t like sleeping without clothes on because he easily gets cold but right now, he feels really warm. That’s when he got his second surprise. Siwon was sleeping right beside him and hugging him like a pillow. He looked at Siwon while recalling last night’s events. Shouldn’t he be in pain right now? Tadah! Third surprise! His injuries were gone.

“Good morning.”

Sungmin snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Siwon’s sleepy voice. He stared at Siwon’s sleepy expression. It was obvious that the merman was struggling to stay awake. “You’re tired. Go back to sleep.” Sungmin said softly.

“Don’t go to school today.” Siwon managed to say before falling back to sleep again.

That statement only added to Sungmin’s confusion. He was too confused that he decided to just go back to sleep. He’ll think whatever he had to think about later when he wakes up again. He hugged Siwon as he went back to sleep. This kind of opportunity probably won’t come up again so he took his chance.

To be continued….

A/N: Eunhyuk’s appearance wasn’t part of my original plan but I guess the story went okay with him ^_^….I laughed at myself for having such a crazy idea such as an illegal drag race just to obtain Suju tickets XD!!! Just a question, will you be that desperate to get those tickets?