CHAPTER 1 : MEET THE XY

SHE IS OUT OF LEAGUE

“Wake up sleepy head!”

A long hair brunette barged in the room of her best friend, Ham Eunjung.

The girl goes by the name of Park Jiyeon – a sophomore at TMS Academy, one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul. She bears a striking resemblance to that of her mother, Park Shin Hye – having chocolate-brown eyes, beautiful blonde hair, a voluptuous body, full lips and perfect fair skin

 “Mpfh.. Five minutes Jiyeon.”

And here comes the girl goes by the name Ham Eunjung - A beautiful long black hair girl with a pair of sparkling black round eyes, perfect body figure, milky skin and y lip.

The two of them have been friends since they were in 1st year at TMS Academy. They were always together, making people mistake them as a sibling. Their bond never be torn or broken, so they always stick together like glue until they saw each other as siblings.

“But! But it’s gonna be seven!” Jiyeon argued, stomping her foot on the floor, creating a loud ‘thud’.

Eunjung quickly sat up under the cover, “WHAT THE F..?!” she was cut off by Jiyeon’s mocking smirk, making her shout and irritated at the word she said.

“Kidding.”

The loud footsteps are heard as Eunjung’s mom was brewing her coffee.

“Morning, mom.” A voice groaned from staircase.

Her mother gave an inaudible ‘Hm?’ and greeted Eunjung a good morning when she accidently saw her horrible face.

“Jungie! What happened to your face?!”

Standing by the dining table was drooling Eunjung – who looks as if she didn’t sleep for a years.

“Try asking Jiyeon, mom.” She said, sitting down the chair of the dining room and began eat lazily.

“Morning, auntie!” Jiyeon chirped as she made her way downstairs. She smiled at the Eunjung and quietly sipping her orange juice.

“Morning, Ji! She said and pinched the girl’s cheeks receiving a nod from the brunette while she was drinking. After drinking she greeted her back and hugged her.

“Sometimes I wonder who’s your real daughter, mom.” Eunjung mumbled.

“She’s your mom but she loves me more than you and it was a fact.” Jiyeon replied, while munching on her toast. “Right, auntie?.”

“In your dream, Park Jiyeon!” Eunjung rolled her eyes, throwing piece of her toast at Jiyeon.

Her mother chuckled.  “Stop it Eunjung. You are a year older than her but I don’t see the differences. Instead, she looks way more mature than you. You have to learn from Jiyeon how to be a perfect lady.” She pats Eunjung’s head.

“Yeah. I almost forgot she was a perfect 10.”  Eunjung childishly pouted but still continued to sip her coffee.

Jiyeon stick her tongue out, grinning with victory.

“I’m done.” Eunjung jumped up from her seat and grab her things. “Come on, Park Ji. I don’t want to be late for my first day.”

“Don’t worry, today we will ride my baby.” Jiyeon says, referring to her red Porche Cayman S.

“Your baby was already out?” Eunjung asked in excitement.

Jiyeon raised both of her eyebrows and flash a grin.

 “Nice! But, please don’t forget we are still travel over land not over the air.” Eunjung replied, fixing her bang. “Hurry up!”

“Let me finish this first.” Jiyeon quickly takes her last sip and reached her bag.

“We’re going now!” Both of them kissed the older and bid a goodbye.

As she see Jiyeon’s car, Eunjung yell in excitement. She observed every single inch of the exterior design of the car like a QC. “Wow! This is perfectly awesome!”

Jiyeon chuckled. “I know. Now can you please hop into the car? We have to go to school, spare your excitement later.”

They hop into the car and threw themselves into their seat. Jiyeon turn on the engine and push the accelerate pedal.

“The knot came loose. This is a dream that has come true. Can you let me drive your baby after school?” Eunjung asked.

Jiyeon shook her head. “No! I will let you touch him after you officially get your license. I don’t want to take a risk.” 

“Come on, Ji. Please.. I’m begging you. Please, please, please.” Eunjung clasp both of her hand together, begging.

“Stop trying. That doesn’t work on me.” Jiyeon shrugged, her eyes focused on the road.

“You know this is my dream car, right?” Eunjung showed her puppy eyes.

Jiyeon give her a glare. “I know but my final answer is still no! Look at my lip.” She pointed her index finger to her lip. “NO. Get your own car.”

“Ok, fine.” Eunjung pouted. She crossed her arm at her chest, looking out the window. “Like I could afford to buy my own sports car.” She mumbled.

The brunette groaned. “Oh come on Ham Eunjung.”

 “If something happen to me after this and I die, please don’t feel any regret for not fulfilling my last wish.”

 “Erghh.” Jiyeon rolled her eyes. At this rate, Eunjung got her “Okay. Okay. Stop with your dead things. But with one condition.”

Eunjung smiled. A spark went in in her eyes. “Really? Even with 100 terms I am willing to take them. What is it?”

“Below 140 Km/h and I don’t want to see any single scratch on his body. Got it?” Jiyeon stated.

“That’s all? Alright! But you are not kidding right?”

“Yeah. Stop asking before I change my mind. ”

In a sudden, Eunjung hugged Jiyeon. “Yah! I’m driving.” Jiyeon yelled.

“I love you, I love you so much Park Jiyeon.” Eunjung kissed her cheeks repetitively. “Thanks a lot.” And she lean her head on Jiyeon shoulder. “You are the most beautiful girl in the world.”

“I know. I know.” Jiyeon nods. “But for now..” She pushed Eunjung’s head away. “Get off your grip from me.”

Eunjung giggled. “You know, Ji. Today was my luckiest and happiest day of all.” 

“Why? Is that because you finally can drive your dream car?” Jiyeon asked.

“That’s one of them. But the other reason was best friend of mine will be transfer in our college. We didn’t see each other for almost 5 years.” Eunjung chuckled. “He was my childhood friend.”

“He? I didn’t hear wrong right?”

“Yup!” Eunjung nods. “He’s Kim Myungsoo, and I want you keep that name in your mind.”

“Why should I?”

“Because he was the same age as you and he have the probability to get in a same class as yours.”

“Erm...Sorry, not interested.” Jiyeon flip her hair.

“Didn’t I mention earlier that he was freaking hot and handsome?” Eunjung grin.

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes to Eunjung. “What was his name again?”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jiyeon walked towards the bulletin board to check her section. They got in their college five minutes ago, as they entered the gate Eunjung immediately bid her goodbye, leaving her alone.

“I have an important thing to do right now! See you after school hours.” Eunjung says, running.

‘So much for helping me on the first day.’ she thought in irritation.

Thinking to deep, she bumped into someone. One by one her books fell on the floor as she landed on the floor, -first.  “Ouch!”

“I’m sorry. My bad.” The boy says.

Standing up straight, she managed to apologize after being push aside by the boy. Loosing balance, a boy managed to hold her shoulders and make her stand straight.

“Are you alright?” He asked, madly blushing. Jiyeon nodded and mumbled a silent ‘Thank You’ which was enough to make him nosebleed. She shrugged and proceeds to the board emotionless, making a mental note to mess that guy up.

She finally made her way to the bulletin board, smiling at the compliments that the students gave her. ‘Auntie said that I should be nice to make a good first impression.’ She thought.

Tracing her long index fingers on the list names, she managed to find her name on section 4-A. She smiled and decided to search for others name until she spot a familiar name.

‘Kim Myungsoo.. 4-A’

‘Kim Myungsoo?

‘Bingo! He’s my classmate! I have to meet him! She nods in determination.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

‘Hmm, I should not have left Jiyeon alone.’ Eunjung thought.

“She could manage anyway.” She shrugged and she looked around the park, looking for a familiar figure. Her eyes catch a guy who sits on bench facing his back towards her. Mean smirk draw on her face. ‘I got you!’

Eunjung watch her steps, slowly approach the guy. Once she gets him closer enough, she quickly her stretched her arm out, closed his eyes using both of her hands. The guy grabs her hand, trying to pull them from his eyes.

“Guess who?” She whispers to his right ear, and then chuckled. Enough to give him a goose bump. 

He cleared his throat. “I’m sorry, but I don’t have any idea who are you.”

Eunjung pouted, a little bit disappointed with the answer. She gets her hands off from him, and knocked his head. She turned her back and cross both of her arm over her chest.

He groaned in pain and turned his back.  “What was that for?” He asked, trying to see who the girl is but he failed as she didn’t facing him.

“Serve your right. How could you forget my beautiful yet cute voice? And it wasn’t that long we didn’t see each other. You should be thankful. It’s good enough I didn’t kick your .”  She whined.

He furrowed his eyes, trying to recognize the voice. “Did I know you?”

Eunjung turn her back. “Yah! That was.. .” she stopped. Her body was frozen. ‘He was not Myungsoo!’

“Excuse me?”

‘What am I thinking?’ She bites her lower lip. “Look! SNSD!” She say, point her index finger to her front. As the guy look over his shoulder she pulls her legs as fast as lightning leaving him behind.

He was startled by her action. “What a strange girl.” He chuckled.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Everybody was gaping at the brunette who was comically frozen on her spot.

‘No, no, no, no, no! It should be wrong! Please tell me it’s wrong.’  Jiyeon slowly fished out the paper from her pocket and glanced at it before glancing at the bored-looking boy in front of her, back and forth, she kept on glancing at the two. Damn! NO!!

The class representative cleared his throat. “Park Jiyeon, please go to your seat. You’re holding up our time.”

“Oh, y-y-yes..” she stammered. “I know.” She proceeds to her seat, unfortunately next to him. She gracefully sat down and immediately plopped her head on the desk. 

‘Why? Why him?! Well of course I want to meet Kim Myungsoo but who knew that he was him?’ she thought in annoyance, remembering the moment in which she knew who Myungsoo was.

Flashback

“I hope everything goes well..” Jiyeon silently prayed, she was about to open the door when someone from the other side opened it instead. Gasped, she looked up and kept in her glare.

“Move.” He demanded.

‘Oh my. What’s with that attitude?’. A ‘tsk’ interrupted her train of thought and was about to move aside when he beat her to it, he was the one who pushed her aside.

“Ouch, talk about being a gentleman.” She pouted and rubbed her arm, trying to ease the pain.

“Are you okay?” a small voice interrupted her. Turning her head towards the voice, she mumbled a ‘yes’.

“Kim Min Ah” she extends her hand.

“Park Jiyeon.”

“Sorry about that guy. He’s just plain rude.” She pouted.

Jiyeon blinked, “That guy?”

Min Ah nodded in response. “Yeah! He has killer look but his attitude isn’t that nice.” She said.

“Hey Min Ah, do you know a guy named Kim Myungsoo?”

“He was the guy a while ago!”

“WHAT?!”

End of flashback

‘And to think that I really want to meet him..’ Jiyeon thought in exasperation. ‘Gees.. It’s still first day and I have my first hate.. This won’t go well.