001

Tempest (on HIATUS)

 

 

Sorry for the late update *me cry a river*


 

 

 

 

Ding dong

Ding dong

Finally! A sigh of relief was let out from the girl sitting in the back row.  First day of school was a drag, especially if you had no one to talk to. A new school a new her and another new enemy.

Chattering started to increase as everyone except her got up and packed their bags. People made new friends met old friends but none of that happened to her. It was fine with her though, it would only cause hindrance to her daily life.

Slowly standing up she raked her long milky fingers through her coffee brown hair. She looks like a normal teenage beauty however things are not as it always seems. Slinging her bag on her shoulder she her lips knowing that all eyes were on her. She had no idea why though.

As she left on cue everyone was whispering about her. ‘She’s so pretty’, ’I heard that she was a model before’, ‘Damn she’s so fine’, ‘Hah! She thinks she’s all that’, ‘Isn’t her name Choi Hana?’

Walking down the corridor she stopped by her locker opening it with ease. As it opened her eyes landed on her necklace that was resting on her collar bones shining away, the light it gave of relflected on the mirror nearly burning her eyes off.  A sigh left her pink lush lips as she heard the mail box ringtone clunk on her Samsung phone.

‘Hey Haneul stay in school I will pick you, we have work to do’ – Yong oppa

“Already?” Groaning Haneul shoved her books along with her things closing her eyes in irritation. “It’s the fricking first day of school!” With a light kick she wandered around the new school. What was is called again? Oh yeah ‘Sedian high’.  What a lame name to call a school.

Having no idea where she was going Haneul bumped into a buff body. In an instant she slid backwards standing back into her usual position again. Her eyes wide as apples, the beat of her heart had increased due to the surprising collision that had made her stumble.

Gradually she lifted her head as relief flew over her face. “Sorry,” Haneul coughed out shuffling her feet side to side as her face heated up. The heat rose up to her cheeks as she felt as if she made fool of herself. Usually at school she would be more self composed and quiet. Most people thought she couldnt even talk properly. 

They definitely don’t know the true Haneul.

Time passed in a spur however Yong didn’t come. By now most of the lights were turned off that normal people could barely see where they were going. Yet Haneul didn’t even need the lights to really see where she was going.

Clink

Haneul’s body tensed at the sound. Shifting her eyes she made her stance stiffer as she raised her hand to her chest. It was so silent that she could hear the faint ticks of the clock along with the chirping off the crickets. The most distracting was her heart beat; it was bashing against her chest hard to the point where she found it tough to breathe.

Sweat droplets rolled down her chin as she made sure to listen carefully. There was no telling what could happen, it had her locked in a cage. Why hadn’t she sensed it earlier? What if it wasn’t what she thought it was. It could be something else. Something very dangerous.

In a blur a black shadow swished past her leaving no trace. Her stance faltered as she was certain it wasn’t ordinary. Reaching for her pocket she breathed in deeply. Clutching tightly onto the metal her breath became uneven. She had never done things like this alone; he was always with her when something happened but today was a different than the usual days she had.

Her ears twitched as she heard a small rattle. Within a mille-second she lunged backwards steadily holding onto the object. That small second felt like a lifetime to her. Her heart beat had increased even more though to her that was not possible.

“I am not a falling shadow,” A whisper brushed past Haneul’s ears as her spine shivered in pure chill at the sound off the husky yet serene voice. Her hand loosened as her muscles stopped contracting, the soothing effect off the voice was loosening her; as if all energy had been drained out viciously in no time. Her weapon clanked onto the cold floor in process.

In a haze her body was slammed onto the schools wall. A hand around both her wrist “I am not here for you,” his chilled eyes gazed through Haneul’s as she noticed that his voice was muffled onto his skull mask that he was wearing. “You, you are a hunter?” sniffing her scent his snow white hair brushed past her neck giving Haneul those cat-like shivers. Why did she feel so comfortable?

“Let me go.” The guy listened and in an instant she was free. Honestly Haneul wanted to attack but she just couldn’t bring herself to. “Are you a hunter?” Haneul rubbed her wrist eyeing the marks that he made with just a light hold. Who was he? His white hair was so unusual.

Giving a light nod the guy shoved his hand into his pocket “so you are too huh?” Haneul swore the guy was smirking but she gave no thought too it. “Do you know Yong - no nothing - ,” the guy sighed and raked his long pale fingers through his crystal white hair that glisten in the mere moon light.

Slowly turning away he glanced one more time at Haneul “have fun hunting,” Again she thought he was smirking. In a flash he had disappeared as if he wasn’t even there in the first place. What did he want to know? Yong? Did he know Yong? Yong never told you about a guy with white hair. Strange, ever since you came here strange things have happened. A bit too strange…

Without any others thoughts Haneul walked out of school noticing that some people were still doing sports outside with the lights . She was glad that people were there; noticing some was in her own class. Being alone was one thing she didn’t want to be right now.

“Haneul!” Hearing a deep husky voice Haneul looked up. Once again he shouted out her name “Hey, Haneul,” he run up to her as her eyes widened in realization. Before he could say her name again Haneul lunged forward in desperation “Han-“her hands clamped around his pink soft mouth grabbing tightly onto his collar.

“It’s Hana at school idiot! They don’t know my real name for a reason!” Haneul hissed glaring at Yong. 

“Oh. Sorry,” he chuckled and stood up rubbing the nape of his neck. “But it’s Yongguk oppa for you Hana,” he clucked his tongue smirking at her unimpressed face. Haneul’s fake name for school and such is Choi Hana which has been going on for a few years after she stopped living in the Kaba household and started to live with Yongguk her master.

Yongguk is training her for the up coming’s for a hunter’s life and so that she would be strong enough to kill the killer who murdered her father. Even though he is not a Kaba he is considered one because of his great bond with Haneul as well as the great power he wields.

“Shall we get hunting?” Yongguk titled his head to the side indicating the direction. Gradually Haneul nodded with a sigh, even though she just wanted to rest at home and have a nice hot bath. A duty was a duty and the greater duty the more you have to work. So Haneul will have to knowing that she comes from the best clan; The Kaba clan.

“Are they hunting today too?” Haneul asked as she started to jump building to building once she got far away from the school gates. Her hair danced as she soared construction to construction as light as feather keeping hidden through the shadows; after all she is a shadow hunter.

“I don’t know.”

With a smirk he followed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

So I am sorry for the really late update

This must have been one boring chapter but please do read on for it will get better

Remember to comment, I love comments lol

Also I made a trailer I hope you like it~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef62XqRfrVg&hd=1

please tell me how it is~