Onaji Sora no a

Onaji Sora no a

“Dare?” I said, lazy to know who he is.

“You will get cold nee-chan” he said.

“ha? nee-chan? Chotto, anatadarega/wait, who’re you? None of your business!” I release all things in my heart just with my intonation of my voice. Hope this kid understands my mood right now.

I pick up my step leaving this unknown kid. Toward the unknown road, I keep walking like I don’t have any place to go. This is not my world! Suddenly, my eyes show a black visual. I can’t remember what happen on that.

 

 

When I open my eyes, I can see lamp in my apartment.

“Ah~ you had wake up” I heard a voice and see beside me. It’s kid that I meet last..argh.. I can’t remember, my head its..

“Don’t push yourself to wake up” he said with his smile. I’m read him. He have nice eye lobe, bushy eyebrows and nice smile too.

“who’re you?” again, I ask the same question to him.

“haha,, look like nee-chan forgetful person” he laugh, making a kid joking. I look at him with sore eyes again. He pause his laugh and sees my eyes.

“Ok. I’m customer café” he said. My face start to show sign of can’t understand. He stands up from chair and turn one’s back from me.

“I always see nee-chan go to the same café. Drink of a cup creamy coffee. Probably, with the same coffee every day, I guess. You didn’t remember me?” he said when turn back his body face to me. Nope, I can recognize him. Shook my head symbolic for I can’t remember who you’re.

He smiles, “You help me a lots.” He said.

“Maybe you will be remember a boy who had dirty your blue dress at first valentine day” I try to recall. Yeah, a little bit I remember that time. The first time I arrived in here. I’m nodding. He smiles brightness this time.

“Thank you for all your words nee-chan. Now, It’s my turn to help you today.” He said.

“No. I didn’t need a reply of kindness.” I said.

“Every problem that will take seriously suppressed, better, let it go a right away.” He said. My mind keep remember on first time I meet this boy. Yeah, that’s my words.

It’s been a month already I didn’t meet with this boy. At first when he spill coffee at my dress, he look so messy. He got panda eyes, staring at me and continues bow his head reach his apologize. I just smile on that time. That brightness day, I didn’t want to break it just by arguing with this kawai kid.

Daijoubu” I said with throw my smile toward him. “Can you sit here, and wait for me? I want to go to washroom then I will be right here” I show he the right place. After I wash my dress, I came to sit in front of him. He didn’t smile either said anything. Maybe, he still feels guilty on what he was done to me last minute ago.

I keep my smile toward him. I don’t know why suddenly he attracts me to take a while to talking with him. I lift a hand to a waiter. “anou.. Excuse me, can you give me a cup of cappuccino to this kid” I said.

He shock by my action. “No need to..” I’m block his words “daijoubu, take this as acquaintance treat.” I said again. This time, he bow his head.

“Hey boy! You look have a problem?” I ask him. He just shook his head.

“Ne~ don’t lie ne~ I have 6 sense you know? I know you hide your problem right now? What’s the problems?. You look so blue”

“I’m fine” a simple answer out from his mouth.

“jaa~ Every problem that will take seriously suppressed, better, let it go a right away.” I said to him. He title up his head, look at me.

“ I don’t need to tell my problem to unknown person” he said.

“So, you want to said I’m unknown person after you had drink a cup of my cappuccino right now?” his shock face clearly show. I keep give my smile to him.

“Ne~ you know. This is my first time I’m arrived in Tokyo. It’s a success for me to be in here. Before this, I didn’t believe with myself that I will continue studies in here. On that time I keep said to myself just only dreams, be studying in abroad. But, I found myself one day when I look at the blue sky that’s education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today. So, I keep trying to be in here. Now, I’m in here. It’s miracle right?” I ask him. I don’t want this conversation will leave an empty chat only.

“ha..” he nodding with fake smile.

“ Ne~ so, what’s the matter?” I ask him. It’s not because I want to in his life, but his face show a signboard “taisukutte/help me” You will now, by looking his physical.

“I’m tired. I didn’t get flying colour in my last exams. Plus, sensei keep said that I didn’t prepare myself until I didn’t have any friend during my PA class. It’s happen because I can’t attend a class like usual.” He bow his head.  I don’t know by the meaning “ I can’t attend a class like usual” but, well it’s enough for me, he had told me his problem.

“Souka?..let me give my opinion, for me. You had done very well” I said

“haa?” he can’t understand .

“Look, you had done well in the meaning you had done your responsibility to become a good son and also student. Can’t you imagine a delinquent person who have a family problems and people keep said bad things to them? I believe they also didn’t pass their exams before this, but we can’t said that there are never being success. Because, they also have their own responsibilities to do and they also have a right to life in this world right?” I said. He keep silence this time, but he look interest in my speak. I continues to talk.
 

“Jaa~ Like you. You should glad today because you had done well you responsibilities as student. You had get your mark today! Should I said you get flying colour on what you had done?” a flying smile toward him I give it with my sincere heart.

Dakara/so The sooner you make a mistake and learn to live with it, the better. You're not responsible for everything. You can't control the way things end up. It’s normal for an ordinary like us to make a mistake. You should glad to meet with this problem as a normal people or if you can’t still understand, should I said you’re unnormal?”. He laughs at this time. Glad, I create another smile.

After the incident I didn’t meet with him again.

“ ne~ nee-chan?” he break my flashback toward him.

“ah~ gomenasai. I’m forgotten you are that boy.” I give him a pale smile. Now, I remember his name.

“jaa~ this time, let me hear your problem” he said.

“ eto..” a quite awkward hovering me.

“Daijoubu,, I know, I’m only a kid. But that does not mean I can’ t hear nee-chan problems right? Maybe I can help you” he said with confidence level.

“I found my crushed have another affair. She is my acquaintance in Meiji University” I can’t see this boy face with this shame statement of adult mind. He smile only. I thought he gonna laugh at me because I’m out of control.

“ Ne nee-chan. what makes you think the girl's  is his lover?” he ask me . Argh~ what the confuse question!

“I heard from my classmate they are get out together in this month”

“hahah so, meaning that you just hear a rumors” he said with laugh.

“you..!” my face turn red already. My temperature blows up. He stop his laugh and suddenly block my action with his words.

“you haven’t couple with him right? Just crushed?” he guesses. Yaparri/as expected, he had a right shoot. I’m just nodding.

“But, we ‘re close together. We had been as best friend for 2 months already.  I had done anything to him. Even, give a hint my love toward him.” I said as to cover.

“ne nee-chan~ you afraid with your own shadow actually. Remember, before this you said to me to glad on what we have. Moreover, I believe at you when you confidence said that the world you standing right now is miracle. Dakara/so, I want to see a confidence nee-chan in front of me right now to show your true love toward him.” He said, with his kawai smile.

“I still remember the words responsibility that you teach me last time. Nee-chan, you should glad that you have the feeling of normal human called LOVE. Now, you already run on responsibility as human to give a love to people. Well done! You should glad for that!”  be startled with this young boy word.

“Let said that girl are really2 his girlfriend. What should you do?” he ask. This question had stuck my mind. I’m shook my head.

“you should support him as a symbolic you give a happiness of your love toward him.” This time, I’m tilt up my head to see him. Maybe I’m kinda shock with this boy statements.

“ One advice from me. It’s his right to choose any girl to become his girlfriend.  What the importance is 右が左で 左が右になるね いつだって/ In every case, the right becomes left and left becomes right.  If you choose to let him ago, it’s gonnabe ok for his sake of happiness. But, if you choose to take him from that girl, you gonna be found that his heart are not belong to you,100% possibility I make it a conclusion.  Let said another side, if you choose between this decision and it’s turns bad, don’t blame yourself because 行き先を 迷っても あなたが選んだ通ならば/ even if you're wrong destination, if this is the way you have chosen ..No cry !僕は信じる I belive in it.Because you will be together with him 同じ空の下under the same sky.”Now, I believe with this kid advice. Just for a second he draw my smile.

I send him in front door. “nee-chan, after this we cannot me like this. Maybe,for forever. This is my last time I meet with you.” He said, with clearly his face show a sadness.

“Don’t worry for being apart. Like you said, 一緒にいるよ 同じ空の下/ We will be together under the same sky” I give my fake smile. He reply a brightness last smile to me. After I close the door, I can feel a little sadness. But wait! How he send me in here?

 

It’s already a week I having a usual day like always. My crushed seem like to make avoid from me without reason. Ah~ whatever, do I care? My life is my world, and his life, leave it to him.

I’m step into the same café. One usual waiter came to take my order. Suddenly, I don’t know why I want to ask her ‘ anou,, can I ask you something?”

“yes, nani?” she said. “ is it have a kid maybe a high school boy always come here for this month?” I ask ridiculous things? “ah ~ never mind maybe..”

“are you means with a boy had still a coffee to you last 2 months?” she ask back. Serious! I’m shock this waiter still remember her customer.

“Yup!” I’m answer, wonder. She just smile,” I was be at that time when high school boy still his coffee.”

“oh.. hahaha” I just laugh. That girl also smiles toward me, and she taps my shoulder and show her finger point at outside café. Maybe she want to look at at outside and..oh my God! Is it true on what I was see just now?

A big billboard in front of Shibuya crossing “ Satoshori?” I was shocked.

“Hait! He became a center of y Zone under Johnny Entertainment already.” She smile again. I look at her and she reply with nodding. I ran and out from café and see the big billboards of y zone.

Yeah~ right now, I know the real meaning we cannot meet after this. This is the reasons why he can’t meet me. Suddenly, a same girl waiter stands beside me. “He asks for me to help him when you faint in front of this café. So, I check your purse and found your address. Hontonisumimasen.” She bow her head. It’s coincidence right?

“Daijobu. You had save my life already” I’m reply with smile.

I’m continue to drink at café with my eyes keep staring at that billboard. Suddenly, I heard a nice piano melody catch up my ears. Everyone seem like impressive and talking to each other. I try to look at. Ehh??Masaka/ how could he…

With black tuxedo and his gently fingers play a piano. My eyes can’t accept on what I was showing just now. Suddenly, a same waiter stand at stage in the center of café and  introduceher self.

“ Himinnasankonichiwa! Watashiwanamaewa Sera desu! Today, we have a surprise to a girl beside there” that waiter point at me.

“ehh?? Atashi?” I’m confuse! What happen actually.

“ A girl over there, this pianist want to give you  a speech dozo~” she down from the stage and go toward piano. Now, they had change. This time, that girl name Sera play the piano while..

“Tia-chan.. I’m sorry. I’m avoiding from you. Actually, I’m totally shy to tell you the truth. In front of this all people in this café, they will be witness for my promise today. Minna! Listen here! I’m Inoo Kei promise with my hands today in front of you that I will take care this girl from now and forever!” he said. Everyone was impressively by his action especially girls. I’m speechless. Now he down from the stage and be in front of me.

“Tia-chan, would you be beside me for the rest of my life?” he propose and open a box of diamond ring. I’m cry and nodding. It’s enough for me to tell the answer through this happiness of tears.

Thank you Sato Shori! Like you reminder me, we should glad with our life, because we will never know the happiness that awaits us in the future.