★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

In the rain

       

"Honey I'm home!" A deep voice called from the doorway, sounds of keys jingling and shoes being kicked off were heard.

''My names not honey, it's Joonmyun, don't mix me up with some other name, Kris.'' Joonmyun teased as he stood over the bubbling pots, stiring and adding sprinkles of salt.

''Alright, you're my Suho, not honey, eh? Is dinner ready, I'm starving.'' Kris loosened his tie and sat down heavily on a chair. Joonmyun turned around, walked towards the table, placed one dish on the table and lightly smacked the back of Kris' hand with his spatula.

''Tsk. Asking for food immediately once you get home. You haven't even changed or bathe! 真是饭来张,衣来伸手啊*。''

Kris looked surprised. ''Woah! Have you been taking secret Chinese lessons or something? You're good!'' He gave a awed smile to Suho, not even minding that the other had just (kinda) insulted him. Joonmyun looked proud of himself.

''Yep! I learnt that from Luhan! He said this totally explained you.'' He turned back to the kitchen to grab the rest of the dinner.

Kris narrowed his eyes, ''Oh Luhan. I swear he'll be teaching you all the wrong things.''

''Oh Kris, you and your petty fights with Lu. Honestly, sometimes I don't know who's the older one in both our relationships.'' He placed the chopsticks on their bowls of rice and both started to eat, their conversation turning to Kris' day at work.

''So you see it's really a chore trying to keep Chanyeol from freaking the clients away even if Baek tries to defend- Uh..Joonmyun, is it raining?''

''Yeah, why-'' Joonmyun froze a little before jumping up in shock. ''Dammit! It's raining!The clothes!''

He threw his chopsticks down and disappeared upstairs to the balcony, mumbling ''Why was I so forgetful, how could I have forgotten to take them in, I can't believe...''

Kris stayed where he was, not knowing whether to help or not. He's never met with such circumstance of the household, being at work all day. The loud noises the Suho was making as he took the clothes in hurriedly made Kris wonder if this was a war poor Suho had to endure daily, alone, and if he should hire a help for his beloved. Suddenly a shriek was heard and Kris jumped up in horror, wondering if Suho had fallen over the railings onto their garden.

''Shucks! Your shirt had to be naughty and decided to elope with the wind, seriously!'' Suho stormed back down to the kitchen and glared at Kris, as though he was the who encouraged his shirt.

''I'll be back soon, continue your dinner dear.'' With that, Suho ran out the door, leaving Kris speechless.

Did Suho just run out into the rain?

Grabbing the nearest umbrella he ran and chased after his husband. Suho was already returning with his shirt from the furthest end of the garden. He ran blindly back in the rain as Kris ran towards him, wrapping an arm around Suho who was now completely drenched, sheltering both of them under the umbrella.''Are you crazy? My shirt isn't that important, you are! You can't just run out into the rain like this! What if you get sick??'' Kris let the worry he felt seep through into his words and Suho looked up into his face. ''But...you once said this was your favourite shirt...''

''God dammit. '' Kris tightened his arm that was around Suho. Still standing under the umbrella in the pouring rain, Kris bent down to place a soft kiss on Suho. The wind blew loudly around, sending rain onto them despite the umbrella. Water dripped down from Joonmyun's hair and slipped in between their connected lips.

Joonmyun dropped the shirt down onto the grass and reached up to hook his arms around Kris' neck, deepening the kiss. ''My favourite shirt can't compare with my favorite person.'' Kris spoke softly into Suho's ear as they broke apart.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

''Hey, can you pass me that box of tissues again.''

''Yeah sure, after I take some for my- ah ahh choooooo!!" *Sniffs*

"Here you go.''

''Thanks Suho. Ahh CHOOOOO!!" *blows*

"Heh. Sorry for getting you sick too."

"Ibs ogay, at least we cab stay ib bed togetha ah ah chooooo!!"

''Yeah I guess..quick! The tiss- ahh chooooo!!''

''Too late.''

''Ew.'' 

 

------------------------------

 In case you don't know, the chinese words meant this! *have only to open one’s mouth to be fed and hold out one’s hands to be dressed;lead an easy life, with everything provided.

Omg I can't-. What is this?? What did I write?

 

I don't even know anymore. This but yeah. Hopefully some people liked it. XD