divorce?

child.

[Hyuna POV]

Are you regret marry me?why you make me feel bad?mianhae..... I ruin your perfect life.

"Oppa...."

"Hm?" He still look at his laptop.

"Do you regret marrying me?"

"Ahni, Why are you being like this? I tried to finish my songs and you annoy me? If you have children, you definitely do not get bored and do not bother me!" He shouted at me.

I walk out from his studio, I can't take his anger again. I touch my belly "may you grow in mom belly hm?I want you to complete mom and daddy life. Please come faster.........." Tears start to fall, 2years marriage and I can't give him a children? My heart hurt when he play with yoseob child. Maybe when I have children he/she will be happy have great daddy like junhyung.

"Hyuna....mianhae I just stressed because of new artist comeback and I didn't finish her songs" okay now he become composser. He kneeling down, hold my hand and look at me.

"Gwenchana oppa...." I swipe my tears.

"Uljimayo hyuna-ya....mianhae, I didn't regret marrying you, you perfect wife in my world after my mom" he smile widely.

Yeah your mom perfect wife, she can have child like you and hyerin, and I didn't give you a child!tck

"We should have divorce oppa, you can have another woman and she can give you children. You still gorgeous.... Many woman want you" I look at him, I hold my tears.

"Hyuna!" He slapped my cheeks

 

[Junhyung POV]

 

I slapped her cheeks, she still held her cheek that was burning from the slap and her tears stream down little by little. Seeing her tears, I just realized what I just did. I had hurt her. I had hurt the woman that I love. My wife.

"Tomorrow I will see my lawyer, and I can have our divorce letter and you just sign...." I DONT WANT TO GET DIVORCE HYUNA ARGH! Why I can't say anything? I want divorce?ah maybe........yes or no. Argh!

She left me, she walk to our bedroom. Maybe I can't think positive for now, and I just accept what hyuna say, divorce. I don't want to marry another woman, I just want her. God still don't believe me to have children, but its been 2years!! I want to play with our children , I curious she/he will look a like hyuna or me... I want to calm hyuna when she giving birth, argh I should say sorry to hyuna...