goodbye

goodbye, my love(one shot)

 

 

you: ......i think it's best for us to set each other free and i know it's very hard.

siwon: hm? *teary  eyes*

you: i love you and i want what's best for you.... but not this way.... there's so much things against us... i don't want anyone to hurt you..........

if we are destined together, then there will be the right time and right place for us.. but i think, it's just not now..

 

--

you can see continuous tears rolling down from his eyes..

 

then he suddenly hugged you tightly like there's no tomorrow..

you feel both pain and love towards each other..

 

you can't let go because your heart and your body doesn't want to move.

 

you froze up, stare blankly, tears finally came out...... as you thought by yourself that setting him free is  not an easy task. you tried to be strong,but it's really hard to be strong at the moment.

 

a few seconds passed, he began to release you. "alright. i understand" with little smile on his face..... "i'll miss you"

 

as soon as  he released you, you walked a few steps away facing him.. you gave him a smile and said "i will, too"

 

you turned back slowly, and started walking away. tears began to roll down your eyes again.

 

he watches you as you walk away.... and said to himself.

siwon: if you really love her, you must set her free. if she comes back.. then she is yours.... 

 

after that, he slowly turned and walked away..

 

--

end