001

You Are My Destiny

Listen: Neol - Fate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvayDhWP8x4

Kai's P.O.V

"Sehun are you coming with me?" I asked my best friend who was busy on the phone, he shook his head gesturing me to go. "Okay I'll be leaving now"

The park is always so refreshing, taking out my camera and capturing the scenery infront of me. It's pretty, I looked into the camera again when I saw a girl unknowingly I took some pictures of the girl. She had amazing visuals her glowing eyes, cute button nose and full plump lips all mixed well with her fair skin. I looked back into the camera to get more pictures of her.

Thats weird where did she go? I looked towards the direction and she wasn't there anymore thats weird she was here just a second ago. I shrugged it off and continued taking pictures. 

Aish one hour past already, I promised I'll meet Suho hyung at the office. Well I'm late.. I ran to his office quickly which was near the park when I accidently bumped into someone, aish what luck.

"I'm sorry" I looked down at the person, it's her from before she was feeling the ground for something. Could it be the walking stick? I handed her back the white cane. "Are you looking for this?" She held my hand until she got a hold of the stick, I helped her stand up.

"Thank you" she said with a polite smile 

"Its okay, do you want me to help you cross the street?" she nodded and I held her arm guiding her the way.

"Thanks again uh-"

"Kai" 

"Thanks again Kai, I'll be leaving now" she was about to walk away 

"Wait can I know your name?" 

"Sulli" she replied and walked off

What a cute name for a cute person too bad she can't see its such a pity. I looked at my hand where she touched me, I felt a tingly kind of feelings Sulli I hope too see you again. 

I walked up to my brothers office "Suho Hyung" 

"Yah Kim Jongin you're late" he already started with his nagging

"I know hyung, I just got distracted by the prettiest girl" he gave me a smirk

"So you're growing up now, who's the girl?" 

"Just a girl, anyways hyung we should go meet mom and dad" he nodded taking the keys from his desk.  

"Suho hyung, don't you have a girlfriend? You know if we meet mom and dad they're going to nag us about getting married?"

"Well there is this one girl, she's as pretty as the characters from a fairytale" he smiled alittle 

"Ooh how hyung is in love who is this girl?" 

"She's a patient of mine"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it short? Mian if its boring but what do you think of it so far? Am I suppose to post this today pfft no ...Ehehe bye bye see you next time :)