Everything Isn't Ove Yet, Chanyeol

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol stared at the pale body in his lap, but he couldn't stop cry. Chanyeol felt the anger grab him, he's furious and he can't control it. Kris put his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and forced Chanyeol to look up at him. Kris looked hurt but understanding at Chanyeol as the others looked as painful at him as Kris.

 

“Chanyeol... We have to go.”
“You know it's over... He's-”
“No! He can't be gone! He can't be dead!”
“Chanyeol...”

 

Chanyeol felt the tears stream fast down for his cheeks as he hugged the pale and lifeless body that rests in his arms. The fate keeper sat beside Chanyeol and looked painful at both him and the body in his arms.

 

“Baekhyun... He's gone Chanyeol... Please let us take his body away from here before the demons come back to hurt Baekhyun's body even more.”

 

Chanyeol wanted to refuse. He wanted everyone to go to hell and leave him alone. But he can't, since he knows that what Suho says is true. It hurts so much, but he forced himself to wipe his tears away and lift up Baekhyun's lifeless body.

 

“Fine... We... will leave...”

 

Chanyeol walked under silence on his way out of the Demon's maze hideout. They all walked under the silence and no one could say anything to cheer the mood up. It's impossible to do that right now.

 

***

 

Chanyeol sat and patted Baekhyun's head in his lap. He away the hair from the boy's eyes and he the boy's cheek while he tried to tell himself that Baekhyun is just asleep. He's just sleeping like the cute prince he is. But everyone knows that it's a lie.

Chanyeol felt the tears still found their way out of his eyes as they streamed down for his cheeks. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun's hand from time to time, in hope that he would feel a pulse or the warmth from the boy's hand. But nothing was there.

 

“Baekhyun... You promised to not leave me... You promised...”

 

Chanyeol felt how he cried more and more as he knew that the others sat outside his room and just watched him. They must think he's pathetic, that he of all should be used to see precious people to him die. Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun would die before him one day and that Chanyeol would have to walk alone in this world once again. But he didn't expect it to happen this early.

 

“C-Chanyeol?”

 

Chanyeol didn't answer D.O's worried voice as he could hear the pain and sad tone D.O had. Had he been crying as well? Chanyeol heard some footsteps behind him before a hand landed on his shoulder and squeezed it carefully.

 

“Chanyeol? Can you hear me?”
“Please... leave me alone...”

 

D.O stared worried at Chanyeol before he nodded and got up to leave. Chanyeol held in his tears as much he could until D.O had left. Then he let them stream down for his cheeks as much they wanted too. He doesn't care anymore, he's so mad at himself anyway. Chanyeol is so mad at himself for letting the demons take his precious little puppy. And those monsters killed Baekhyun. They are the monsters here. They're the once who should had died.

 

“I will kill them... I will kill them all...”

 

A/N's P.O.V

“This is not good, not good at all.”
“Chanyeol is on the edge to go on a rampage. What if he actually loses his mind?”
“If that happens, then we're in a big trouble.”
“Where is the older ones when we need them?”
“They're busy with gathering vampires all around South Korea. It's not weird that they're not here.”
“Wait, La Folia! She must be able to-”
“Are you stupid? It was only Baekhyun who could actually talk and see her.”

 

Everyone sat in the living room and sighed deep, they don't know what to do. Chanyeol refuses to talk to them and he refuses to leave Baekhyun's side, even though... Even though Baekhyun isn't...

 

“Baekhyun... Did he... really have to die?”
“You know what they say, the greater sacrifice, the stronger power.”
“He... used up all his magic to save everyone else... for what?”
“He probably felt guilty and if he thought it was the right thing to do, then he had nothing that stopped him from do what he did.”
“I wonder... if he felt scared before he died.”

 

Sehun mumbled as the others stared at him a little hurt. What if Baekhyun was scared the whole time and in the end he couldn't overcome his fear? What if his soul can't rest now when he knows that he left Chanyeol alone here on Earth?

 

“No... There must be something we can do. Anything.”
“Well... Don't you think Baekhyun deserves a funeral after all this?”
“If Chanyeol will allow it...”
“What should we say to his parents?”

 

Everyone felt frustrated and depressed as they felt how the pain took over them. Why did Baekhyun have to die? He didn't choose to be the chosen one, he just wanted to be loved. Is that too much to ask for? To be loved by someone? Well in the end, Baekhyun had someone who truly loved him and everyone knows that.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol can't recall how many days he has been sitting in his room since the tragedy occurred. Chanyeol can't recall when he last saw his friends, but he didn't care about that. All he wanted to do was to mourn and pretend that everything is fine, but he truly just feels the pain take over him more and more.

It was today Chanyeol would get slapped by the reality as the door to his room got open and a familiar face entered the room. Chanyeol didn't get surprised to see this person, after all he has been involved with what has happened a lot lately.

 

“Chanyeol, let go of Baekhyun's body.”
“Hell no.”
“Don't force me to take it from you.”
“You don't have the right to take it!”
“You don't have the right to keep it either! Can't you respect Baekhyun's parents and Baekhyun's body at all?! Don't be reckless your fool! It's over, he's gone! He's dead!”

 

Chanyeol felt how he would begun to cry as Onew stared with his cold eyes at Chanyeol. Minho and Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter