1 / 1

Just One Day

Megan Hunt is the real name in the story . Huang Mei Kun is Megan Hunt's name in Chinese . Don't get confused . Megan Hunt and Huang Mei Kun is the same person . 

Sorry for the grammar errors .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huang Mei Kun works as a doctor in China and never thought of getting married with anyone . Her family arranged the marriage . Mei Kun with her crush , Lee Jong Suk . Although she was a bit surprised but she is happy because she will live together with her beloved one . Everything already prepared by her family and her future husband . Married with someone we love is a miracle .

The day finally came . The day which Mei Kun be Jong Suk's wife . They moved to their new house in Beijing , China . The house perfectly good and nice . Fit for two people .They went to buy groceries after they finished cleaning their new house . A lovely husband and wife . They kept holding their hands while they were shopping . Jong Suk never stop teasing his new wife . Sometimes , Mei Kun got embarassed by her husband's teases . She hope they will be like that until forever .

In the night , Jong Suk got a call from the company . He is the heir of Lee's company while Mei Kun is the heiress of the Hunt's company . He need to go to Hong Kong to deal some business's company . He invited Mei Kun to go to Hong Kong tomorrow . After they had finish their dinner , they packed their clothes for tomorrow . They were sleeping in separated rooms because Mei Kun didn't ready to sleep with a guy eventhough Jong Suk is her husband . Jong Suk just followed what Mei Kun's wish because he also like Mei Kun . Didn't prepare to sleep together with a woman .

The next day ~

They went to the airport earlier . At least 8 o'clock in the morning . They will take the private aeroplane to Hong Kong . Jong Suk checked the aeroplane for the final . He don't want anything happen while he and his wife have a flight to Hong Kong . While Mei Kun was buying some drinks for her and Jong Suk . One cappucino for her and one latte for Jong Suk . Latte , Jong Suk favourite .

She went ahead to the plane after she bought cappucino and latte . She was in 100 meters when the aeroplane suddenly exploded in front of her . The cappucino and the latte slipped from her hand . She was in a surprised . She don't know what to do at that time . She saw many people came to her . She fainted after that .

Mei Kun waked up and realized that she in the hospital . She got confused . She suppose to go Hong Kong with her husband . She remembered everything . The explosion . Her husband were inside the plane . She saw her parents were holding her hands . Mei Kun took chance to ask whether Jong Suk safe or not .

" Mom....Dad.....Where Jong Suk ? "

" Megan . Sorry . He died in the explosion . The aeroplane explosion . "

" What ? "

" You need to calm , Megan . "

" Mom ..... Dad ...... "

Mei Kun started crying when she heard about Jong Suk . Everyone left the room except Mei Kun's mother and her mother - in - law . The mothers tried to calm Mei Kun . They hugged Mei Kun untill she fell in sleep . She had been through many things on that day . She need a rest . 

After two days ~

Mei Kun packed everything especially Jong Suk's thing . She found a paper . A paper for her . She opened the paper and it smell good . Her favourite scent . Rose scent .

" My dear Mei Kun ,

I was fell in love with you from we were in the high school . But you never realized it . You always busy with the academics and the president work . I always looking you from behind . When I heard that our family arranged the marriage , I was happy . I can't describe how much happy I am . You are my crush . I don't know whether you love me or not . You never show your expression . You always smile and I love it . When you read this paper , it means that I already gone . When I gone , I have a few of favours . I want you to move on . Keep your smile . One days ....No . I believe you will find someone that better than me . Maybe more greater than me . Handsome than me . Don't lose your smile . I always support you . I always watch you eventhough you can't see it . I love you , Megan . 

From ,

Jong Suk . "

After that , Mei Kun put the paper in her handbag . She will leave China . She will move to Korea with her five best friends . She want to start a life without Jong Suk . The more she lives in China , the more she will suffer . Jong Suk don't want Mei Kun suffer . One of his promises on their day marriage . She want to fulfil all the promises with Jong Suk . After a few hours , she and her best friends reached to their destination . Korea .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------