Finnal

Portrait

Cold air pushed into the Baekhyun's pale skin pores. Cold and gripping. Yet this is not the season in which the cotton grain down. Baekhyun's eyes look far around the place where he set foot hierarchically. An ancient two-storey vintage-style house with a dust and cobwebs were plastered everywhere. Some parts of this house made ​​of old wood that smelled rotten with age. Stark contrast to the huge crystal chandelier hanging in the roof. Baekhyun stopped for a moment to think. For what he in a place like this? He was very familiar with this ancient building. The floor was full of dust now rattling when Baekhyun trying to climb up the ladder stepped almost collapsed because termites gnawed. A horde of rats running around the legs that had made ​​him tense and round eyes.

Annyeong. There are people here?", Baekhyun greeted with a loud voice that echoed loudly.

Sudden chill rippled around the Baekhyun's body area. Bats swarm down and squealing noises are quite disturbing ear. Baekhyun rubbed his arms and pressed his brown hoodie. He walked slowly to the second floor occasionally looking back fearfully that there was a vampire who attacked him (?). The atmosphere at the second floor is more dark and eerie. Many odd jars and renaissance paintings are displayed neatly on the floor. Baekhyun's footsteps echoed on the floor of a dark and increasingly adds to the mystique. Almost could not see clearly, but still could feel that something was watching him from here. Baekhyun feeling increasingly upset and he decided to go down and get out of this house.

"Byun Baekhyun. Chankaman", calling someone with a deep voice. Baekhyun's body stiffened. But he was soon dismissed his fears and ventured to turn around. Nil. There was no one there. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled awkwardly. Thought he was hallucinating.

"You're not hallucinating, Byun Baekhyun", the voice echoed again. Somehow Baekhyun feel familiar with the sound. Heavy sound that really makes him comfortable

"Nu .. nuguya?", Ask Baekhyun hesitant while he step and searching for the owner of the voice

"I? Own your heart now and later". Glek. Confident this person. Baekhyun grumbled to his self that kept looking for the owner of the voice and touching its walls to facilitate walking in the dark.

But suddenly, his whole body became warm when his hand accidentally touched a portrait. Although dark, but he could be a bit to see what is in the painting. A man with brown hair bangs that almost covered his eyes and wearing a faded blue shirt. Her face looks handsome with a firm jaw, although there is no hint of a smile that reflected there. The painting half body was enough to make Baekhyun stunned. He was silent. Aware of the folly that worships a portrait, he then turned and left the portrait with a small step.

"Where you going, Byun Baekhyun?", A voice was heard again and closer to the Baekhyun’s ear.

"Nu .. nuguya? Please show yourself", he said, poised with his hakpido movement which he directed in all directions as a precaution.

"Kkkkk turn around, I'm behind you". His speech was slightly makes Baekhyun think twice. How could there be someone behind him while the distance to the wall is not more than one meter. If it does exist, surely he could feel his presence.

Baekhyun sipped salivary many times. A cold sweat starts pouring out of the side of his forehead. He clenched his hand reaches up to turn around with his eyes closed. Quiet, no noise whatsoever. He then opened his eyes slightly. Nil. Still no one. There is only portrait a man nailed to the wall.

"You lied to me? There's no one here!", Said Baekhyun upset while looking to the right and to the left.

"Look straight ahead. Focus your eyes and open your heart. Then you will see a superb creation". Baekhyun was again noticed the wall in front of him, ah no, more precisely objects hanging in there. Yes, the painting. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes so that the painting was seen more clearly. He the painting and brought his face up to a few inches. Suddenly, the man in the portrait was a smile and a wink. Baekhyun’s heart beat more quickly and his eyes widened. His body swayed a few inches from the wall face still tense. He really did not believe what he saw now.

"You're shocked, Byun Baekhyun? Yeah! You're here to pick me instead?", Asked the men in the painting with his trademark deep voice.

Baekhyun still silent sculpting with a stare of disbelief. His heart was full of turbulent backlash. Between fear and awe at the beauty of the painting man. Especially when he smiles like that. Made him swear that want to pulverize lips now if only the man in front of him is not a mere fantasy. But Baekhyun immediately woke up and throw away the crazy mind.

"You're not crazy, Byun Baekhyun. Indeed been your fate if you like perfect men like me. Hahaha ...", he said with a grin horse that instantly makes Baekhyun glances you-even-laughable on him.

"Are you alive? You can talk?", Ask Baekhyun while jabbing canvas.

"Auu. hahaha... it amused, Byun Baekhyun. Hahahaha.. hey..stop"

Baekhyun stop his activity. He then looked at the man in the painting with spotlight eyes full of question marks. He wanted to ask for an explanation for all of this, the building, and of course himself. Feel understand, the man opened his voice again.

"All right all right. Would I explain. My name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Nice? I know it, don't praise me"

Baekhyun put face in disgust and feels like to hit this man with a grand piano that is in the shop where he worked. But he undo his intention because wasn't possible a little man to be able to lift the piano, ALONE.

"I'm trapped here for decades at the hands of a witch. And you, is the only person who can feel my presence here. You're the one who can set me free. Chagiya, I've been waiting a long time ~", he said with a kiss bye.

Male dark-haired brunette rolled her eyes lazy. Rather than not, he was just a bit lazy to help men who have high confidence. Moreover, how to liberate man from a portrait? Sounds funny.

"You want to know how? Here, come closer. I tell you something"

Baekhyun also be stepped closer to the painting. Warm feeling appear again. He does not understand what really happened. Beating heart is getting stronger and made ​​smile reflected on the man's lips. Handsome. That is what is in the mind Baekhyun today. His body suddenly lifted up by itself and make his face parallel to the Chanyeol's face. Even more bizarre, Baekhyun could feel the buzzing of Chanyeol's irregular breathing. Chanyeol pursed his lips, play it while blowing her brown bangs. He smiled sweetly that makes Baekhyun should be sipped salivary many times. For God's sake, Baekhyun lifetime never wanted someone outside the limits like this. He caught his breath when his head suddenly pushed forward and make his nose contact with the Chanyeol's nose and...

"Byun Baekhyun! IREONA!!".

GDUBRAK

Baekhyun's body sound hitting the floor sounded loud and interrupted him from sleeping soundly on a chair as he pursed his lips. He moaned in pain and clutching his buttocks as he rubbed his eyes alternately.

"Well, you are happy sleeping prince? Carelessly. See, the hours of work! Customer lot and you're even nice to sleep. Would you like to eat salary blind?"

"Ehehehe.. mianhae Ahjumma. Yesterday I slept late because I have to do the homework", replied Baekhyun and making v sign with his fingers.

"Enough. I don't want to accept your excuse. Quickly you forward and serve the customers!"

"Ne. Ne ahjumma. I was there now"

With unsteady steps because drowsiness, Baekhyun approach towards customers who are busy seeking and kissing fresh flowers. Baekhyun yawned and scratched his hair lazy. His mind drifted to the things he had just experienced. The dream seemed so real to him. In fact he felt a man in the painting is really alive. But yeah, the dream just a flower bed.

"Mmm..chogiyo, I want roses booklet suitable for the engagement party" said one customer at Baekhyun who is now busy daydreaming, looking towards the sky. Feeling ignored, customers were greeted Baekhyun once again.

"Chogiyo, I want the booklet flowers!", Said a customer was snapped with a sound a little weight.

Instantly Baekhyun was immediately snapped out of his reverie and immediately turned around to make a booklet of flowers. But just a few steps, he fell silent sculpting. He was no stranger to the customer's voice. Sounds like someone he knew well. Someone who has made ​​his heart beat faster though only met a few moments. Baekhyun turned toward to the customer, and sure enough, the brown-curly haired man who was busy kissing flowers in florist Baekhyun work place is ...

“Park Chanyeol?”

“Yes?”

 

 

 

END