Final

Uri Santoki

“Tabi!” I hugged him. I was so glad to see Tabi oppa again after so many years.

Okay, exactly two years and within this years he had become an idol of some Bang groups which I probably don’t know. I’m not much into Kpop even though I, myself, am a Korean.

“Uri Santoki has become much prettier after going to states, huh?” he said grabbing my suitcase and leading me to his white van outside which I guessed was his group’s van.

“What are you talking about, oopa? You, yourself, have grown into such a handsome and muscular man.” I said while poking his perfectly made abs.

“Thanks for coming to receive me, Tabi.” I gave him an eye smile.

“My pleasure. After all you are my Santoki.” He said while rubbing my head.

Tabi has always been my elder brother. He was the one to send me to states to succeed my dream as a fashion designer and my brother’s as a kpop idol like him. They shared the same dreams and they decided to try out together.

I came back as Santoki, the fashion stylist. I’m back to Korea to work under Tabi oppa’s agent.

“Yah! Sandara. Get ready for tomorrow, huh?” he said while nudging me.

“What? Why?” I said confused.

“I’m gonna take you to meet my group. So I want my Santoki to be pretty in front of my team, okay?” He said while smiling at me.

“Arasso oopa. I will look as pretty as possible, hmm?” I said while returning his smile.

“But don’t be too pretty. I wouldn’t like it if our playboys start hitting on you.” He said while trying to act protective.

I laughed and hugged him as I had reached my apartment, actually my brother, Thunder’s apartment.

“I won’t hit on them, oppa. Work…remember?” I said trying to answer logically.

“Arasso. I will come to pick you up at 8:30 am tomorrow, so be ready, hmm?” he said while looking out at me from the window.

“Hmm.” I said while giving him a nod and a smile.

The car drove away as I walked to the lift and pushed the Up button.

I walked into Thunder’s apartment. He was not there. He must be busy again.

I shook my head at the thought of my brother’s tired face.

I kept my suitcase in my room and changed into something comfortable.

Growl… My tummy growled. I needed to eat up.

I looked in the fridge and I saw some steaks.

“Oh well.” I said and started to prepare some steaks for myself as well as for my brother.

I looked at the watch and it was already 10 pm.

Since when did time start passing so fast.

“Ding…” I heard the doorbell.

“Tit…tit…tit..tit..” I heard somebody pressing the codes and then “clak,” was heard.

“Noona! I’m home!” I heard Thunder’s voice.

“Welcome home, dongsaeng!” I greeted him cheerfully.

“Noona noona!” He came jumping up and down then “Flop!” into my bed.

“Aigoo… look at you. An idol and still acting like a baby.” I said while pinching his cheeks.

“I missed you, noona.” He said while smiling but tears in his eyes.

“Awe… I missed you too, dongsaeng.” I said while hugging him and trying to stop the tears forming in my eyes too.

“How have you been?” I asked him trying to lighten the atmosphere.

“Just fine. Now that you’re here I’m so good.” He said not letting go of my hug.

“You?” he asked finally letting go of me.

“Fine. Now that I’m here I’m so good.” I said smiling at him.

“Yah! Thunder! Have you been eating well? You look so thin. Aigoo… look at you.” I said lightly punching.

“Aigoo.. Noona. It hurts.” He said acting as if he is injured and I laughed at his over drama.

“I prepared you some steaks in the kitchen, g-,” I hadn’t even finished my sentence and he ran into the kitchen. He must have been really hungry.

“Noona. Did you eat?” He asked.

“Nope. Waiting for you, dongsaeng.” I said and he smiled.

“Here you go.” He said while handing me my bowl.

“Gomawo for preparing this, Noona. Sarang Hae!” He said with his mouthful.

“Haha. Nadu sarang. Now finish up that and stop talking with your mouthful.” I said while eating my own meal.

After we had finished eating Thunder said he had an early schedule so he had to go early and sleep and so did I so we slept at around 11:30 pm.

My alarm hit at 7:00 am in the morning. It was too cold and I was too sleepy to wake up so I just hit the off button and went back to sleep.

“Noona!! Get up!! I’m going!!” I could hear Thunder opening the door.

“Oh TOP hyung!” I heard him say.

What? Tabi oppa is already here? What time is it?

I checked my watch and it was 8:00 am. He said he would be here at 8:30 am.

“Is your noona awake?” I heard him ask.

“Nope. I gotta go. Bye hyung. Bye Noona!” I could hear TOP entering in the house.

I quickly curled into a ball and hid under the blankets and pretended I was invisible.

I waited and nothing happened.

I slowly came out of my shell but not completely. I looked around but no sign of Tabi. I quickly got out of bed when a hand grabbed my leg under the bed.

“Oma!!!” I screamed and kicked the person in the face.

“Yah! Sandara!” It was Tabi oppa’s voice. He slowly came out from the bed.

His face was red in the middle. Probably because of my powerful kick. I could see my foot’s thumb prints on his forhead.

“Yah! You scared me!” I said still trying to control my heartbeat.

“I knew you were gonna be late so I came to pick you up early and I was right. Now go get yourself a shower and change into something pretty. AND STOP LOOKIG AT ME LIKE YOU HAVE SEEN A GHOST!!” he screamed at the top of his lungs which made me jump and scatter into the bathroom.

In 15 minutes I was ready and ready to go.

“Omo! Tabi oppa, you must be hungry. I must prepare you something.” I ran into the kitchen and came out with the pan in my hand while I saw my bra lying on the carpet and bend to pick it up while the pan was still in my hand and ran into my room.

Then into the kitchen again while breaking the egg but spilling it on my jeans. “Oh no!” I said while trying to clean my jeans with the water but instead rubbed the egg shells on my jeans making it look more dirty.

“Sandara Park!” TOP stormed into the kitchen, took the pan from my hand and pushed me into my room again.

“I’m not hungry and if you don’t change into something better this time, I’m gonna send you back to states again.”

“No! Okay! I will change.” I quickly ran into my room.

“Oh! If you need anyth-,” I came out of the room again showing him things.

“JUST GET IN!” he screamed and I ran into my room again.

This time I wore a yellow Jumpher with a teddy bear’s body like human in the front and torn jeans. Then a Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I pulled my hair down and then wore a black beanie on top. I pulled out my Fast Track’s sunglasses and wore it.

I did some light touch up here and there and I went out from my room.

“Do I look okay?” I said as Tabi turned around.

“Y-Y-you…” Tabi stammered like a kid.

“Me what? Don’t I look alright?” I said looking at myself in the mirror in the wall.

“You look so flawless, Santoki.” He said while grabbing me by my hand and leading me to the car.

“Gomawo oppa.” I said while smiling at him.

We soon reached at some studio while Tabi helped me reach backstage.

“Noona Noona!” I heard a guy’s voice. For a second I thought it was Thunder but when I turned around someone linked my arms and when I looked at the side it was some guy I didn’t know.

“This is our maknae, Seungri.” Tabi introduced me.

“Anyeonghaesayo!” I greeted him as cheerfully as possible.

“Noona, no need to be formal with me. You can call me Riri.” He smiled at me.

I just smiled and nodded at him. He was so cute just like some fan boys of mine in states.

“Santoki, this is our vocalist, Daesung.” Daesung just smiled and bowed. I bowed back at him too.

I went inside and found two mans completing their make-up.

“Santoki, this is Taeyang, our dancing machine.” Tabi said as Taeyang had finished his make-up earlier then that guy on the chair.

“Anyeonghaesayo.” I said while bowing at him.

“Anyeonghaesayo.” He said too while bowing back at me and giving me his eye smile.

His smile made my tummy flutter a bit but I ignored it since it must have been that I was hungry because I didn’t eat my breakfast.

“Santoki, right?” He said.

“Yeah.” I nodded my head while smiling.

“Woah! You really are pretty like TOP hyung had said.” He coughed.

Tabi playfully punched him, “What did I tell you?”

“Not to hit on your Santoki? Well, sorry hyung, I can’t help it. She’s way too pretty.” He said while shrugging.

I blushed, “Yah! Stop you two.” By the time the person on the big chair had finished his make-up and was moving towards us.

“What is the ruckus about?” he said while smiling.

His smile. I was sure it was butterflies this time. No it was amusement park in my tummy.

“And this is our leader, G-Dragon.” Tabi introduced.

“Call me GD.” He said stylishly and held out his hand for a handshake.

“Santoki.” I said while shaking his hand.

His hand… so smooth. Never wanna let go.

“Santoki? The fashion stylist?” He said while looking at me.

“Yes.” I said in pure English.

“Jiyong is the Fashion icon here in Korea.” Tabi said.

I looked at this GD with much respect and impressed this time.

“Aniyo hyung.” He said while laughing. “I wear clothes because I can’t go you know.”

… How would he look ? I started to wonder. Yah! Santoki! Bichaso? What are you thinking? Concentrate! I mentally slapped myself.

“We should go for a lunch later, what do you say? Are you free Santoki?” GD said.

“Yeah. Is Tabi coming?” I asked. I regretted my words as soon as it left my mouth. I looked like a little kid who couldn’t go anywhere without him.

“Yeah sure. Hyung can tag along if you want.” He said not minding.

I smiled at him gratefully.

I watched them perform on the stage and it was great.

GD would enjoy while performing. I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

“You guys did great.” I beamed at all of them.

“Thanks!” they all chorused.

“Noona. Are you our fan?” Seungri said.

“I uhm yeah.. who wouldn’t know you guys. You guys are the great Bang Bang.

“Bang Bang?” Seungri said his eyes round like panda.

“Yeah. Isn’t that your team’s name?” I said feeling awkward.

“No! Its Big Bang.” He said looking at me so weirdly.

“Oh uhm yeah that’s what I meant.” I said feeling embarrassed.

Everybody laughed.

At the lunch with GD and Tabi.

I sat in the middle of both of them. It was awkward and the silent was killing.

I wanted to break the silence and thanks to my big mouth.

“So uhm.. you guys like p0rn?” I said then realized what I had said when Tabi looked at me with big eyes and GD was laughing behind the menu.

“I mean Corn. You guys like corn?” I said trying to sound cool but failed miserably.

GD on the other side was now laughing his heads down. While Tabi was trying to compress his laugh by pressing his lips together.

“It’s okay, you can laugh Tabi oppa.” As soon as I said that Tabi burst out laughing while GD looked serious now.

“What?” I said looking at GD.

“Why are you calling him oppa?” He said pointing at Tabi.

“I call him oppa from the beginning. Why?” I said confused.

“Call me oopa, too.” He said pouting.

“Why?” I said shocked.

“What why? Call me oppa that’s all.” He said.

“Arasso.” I said.

“I was in 7th grade when I first watched P0rn.” He said now stopping his laughter.

Oh Tabi! What would I do without you. I smiled at him.

____________________________________

Hey everybody!

I'm so touched by everyones love and support :')

Thank you so much readers :)

Subscribe and comment to this one as well, neh?

Lotsa lurve

_KpopXnerd_