Shock

First Love

A/N: Please enjoy and comment :)

So hard to use other words than him, his, he, the other, the stranger, or the other man without saying the name, so excuse me for being repetitive

Also, these chapter are going to be really short

X

"So, I only have one bed. That just means you can either sleep on the couch or I can." Jongup said as he took out his keys and unlocked the front door. "It's nothing fancy or anything, sorry to disappoint."

"That's fine, at least there's a roof." The other said as he looked around at the, what he felt, comfortable looking apartment.

'Guy must really like music.' He thought looking at the some of the paintings on the wall.

"You never told me your name. Mine is Jongup. Moon Jongup." He said as he took off his scarf and saw the man's eyes go wide.

"You okay, you look a bit pale. Are you sick?" He asked and the other immediately shook his head, but a cough followed it.

"Okay, maybe a little." He admitted.

"You never answered my question. What's your name?" Jongup asked again as he walked over to help the man take off his coat, but man flinched as soon as a hand was on his shoulder.

"S-sorry."

"No, it's okay. You don't have to tell me your name either, it's just hard to address you when I don't know your name." He said awkwardly, hoping that would get the other man to say something, but he only blinked and took off his coat and shoes.

"Um, would you rather bathe or eat first."

"I actually really need to use the bathroom, so the former."

"Okay,the bathroom is the second to last door. Towels should be in there and...can you wait here for a moment while I get you some clothes." He asked and the man nodded his head.

X

Stranger's POV

X

'Of all the people in the world, you just so happen to be helped by him.' He scolded him inside his head.

He should've have known those eyes anywhere, the last time he had saw them, they were filled with heart break. He still regrets that day, he regrets everything

"Here you go." A voice said, pulling him from his thoughts and clothes were in front of his face and Jongup had a small smile on his face.

'Seeing it still makes me want to smile.'

He let out a small thank you as he grabbed the clothes and quickly walked away from the other to the bathroom, leaving Jongup confused by his sudden strange behavior.

X

Taking off his mask and looking at himself in the mirror, he was disappointed with what he saw.

'So ugly.' He thought to himself as he touched and winced at the bruise on his eye. Before he knew it, tears were falling down his face and a sob escaped his lips before he could stop it and it was followed by others until he was crying as he slowly lowered himself to the floor.

In the next few moments, a knock on the door made his heart stop.

"Are you okay?" Said the voice on the other side.

Without answering, he scrambled to get his mask before the door opened, but as seeing as the universe hated him.

"Sorry for just walking in, but it sounded like you were..." Jongup trailed off as he looked at the other man who had the mask in his hand and tears down his face.

"Daehyun?"

X