MyungGyu (For ochibi | Forced)

{closed} Jhengchie says Thank you (a fanfic Give away) | ALL FF GIVEAWAY POSTED

Let’s Play!
Myunggyu AU
Myungsoo didn’t find anything wrong playing with Sunggyu.

A/N: For Ochibi who is a subbie of my series Forced. I knew you had fun with my other one-shot featuring the kittenMyung and hamsterGyu so here’s another fluffy chapter of the two opposite animals and perhaps awkward Infinite members.

Are you ready for the fluff?


Cats and mice are not the best of friends: they hate each other and they practically kill each other!

It was in their nature because the cats have a long history and their bloodline intertwined with big predators such as lions and tigers. Rats loathed the furry four legged, highly keen and extremely stealthy animal for a good reason: The animal was treated as animals of luxuries while the rats are known as the sewer dwellers.

“You have a hamster?” Sungyeol scoffed as he looked at the classmate holding a small plastic cage with three little hamsters.

“Why? They are cute!” Woohyun retorted as he pulled the plastic cage closer to his small body.

‘Rats are dirty!” Sungyeol proudly said and Woohyun glared at him.

“Are not!” He defended the chubby pets.

“They are!” Sungyeol then laughed and pointed to the small boy “just like their owner!” He then walked away which made Woohyun teary eyed as he looked at the three hamsters inside the plastic cage.

“Oh Woohyun! How cute!” Gwiboon chirped as she saw what her friend had for her as a birthday gift. “Do they have a name?” she asked and Woohyun proudly took the lid off and pointed to the little fur balls.

“The one with a caramel brown hair is Henry. Then this blonde guy is Onew and the red furry and chubby guy is Sunggyu!” Woohyun said and the birthday girl was smiling wide. “So cute!!!” She squealed and gave the boy a kiss on the cheek.

“Best 7th birthday gift ever!!!!” Gwiboon uttered as she looked at the furry pets. “Can they sing like Alvin and the chipmunks?” She suddenly asked and Woohyun blanked at her words. Gwiboon laughed hysterically at the face of her friend. “I’m kidding Woohyun!” She said then covered herself as she blushed.

“You can call them Henry and the hamsters if you want.” Woohyun said as a joke and Gwiboon laughed at it.

“You really like that dirty pet?” Sungyeol scoffed as he joined the two.

“Yeah I do. They are so cute!!!” Gwiboon said and Sungyeol shook his head.

“But I have a cuter pet!” Sungyeol then handed her the grey kitten and Gwiboon was all hyper at the sight of the majestic looking pet.

“Oh my god he looks so regal!” Gwiboon exclaimed and hurriedly dashed to her older brother. “Heechul oppa, look Heebum can have a playmate!” Gwiboon said and Heechul smirked at the sight of the regal cat.

“Great, his name?” Heechul asked and Sungyeol answered for him “It’s Myungsoo.”

“Even the name is regal.” Heechul said then patted the kitten’s head making the animal purr.

“Too bad your rats are now forgotten!” Sungyeol said which made Woohyun tear up and ran to his mother to cry.


Gwiboon was all happy with her gifts, especially the 4 pets she had received. She adored the hamsters as they played on their small cage and asked her butler to buy something big and grand for the three first thing in the morning because her lovely babies deserve their own mansion.

She didn’t need to ask for a new litter box for Myungsoo though because Sungyeol had provided everything for the kitten. She placed Myungsoo on its fluffy bed before she tucked herself to bed.

“Hey Gyu!” the red haired hamster looked at the brother.

“What is it Onew?” he asked.

“I am afraid of Myungsoo.” Onew said as he ran to the oldest of the three and hugged him (more of become a ball of blonde fluff next to the red hamster. Sunggyu laughed and nuzzled next to the brother.

“It’s okay, he’ll never get to us!” Sunggyu reassured the youngest and the two heartily laughed.

“Why am I not even included in this brotherly hug?” Henry, the middle child asked and the two ran to him who toppled him; the three were left laughing at each other.

The kitten looked at the cage on the table with glazed eyes. He always wanted to play with his siblings but cats like him are deemed to be lone animals. His type was one of the most expensive ones and that meant he was to be alone with a rich master.

He was envious at how the rodents were having fun, tackling each other and running on the wheel. He just wanted some company. So he curled up on his fluffy bed and closed his eyes, wishing that someday, he could have someone to play with.


Morning came and Myungsoo found himself loitering Gwiboon’s bedroom. The place was huge and he was at awe with the place. He then saw the plastic cage and thought of the three hamster siblings who were having fun last night.

He jumped up on the chair and was able to reach the table were the cage was set last night. He looked at the enclosure and was smiling wide as he saw the three fluff balls huddled together and face buried on the wood shavings they had as their bed.

Meow Myungsoo purred and rubbed his head on the side of the cage. He continued as he tried to open the cage. He wanted to play with the three so he was determined to open the lid. The three awoke with the loud purring and was shocked to see the face of the large kitten (hamster’s perspective that is).

Myungsoo purred and rubbed his head until the cage toppled to the floor without him realizing that he was pushing it off the edge. The cage fell with a loud thud, the lid opened and the three hurriedly scurried away towards somewhere they could hide.

“He’s coming run!” Onew was crying as he ran towards the gap between the closet and the floor.

Henry ran towards the same gap while Sunggyu was paralyzed and was glued to the floor. He Closed his eyes as the grey kitten approached him. He was very scared and he feared that he will be eaten by this monster.

“Gyugyu!!!” Woohyun shouted and ran to the hamster. “Stay away from him!” Woohyun shouted as he took the plastic cage and gently placed Sunggyu. “Where are your brothers?” Woohyun asked and hearing their precious master’s voice the two younger hamsters crawled out of hiding and ran towards Woohyun.

The 8yr old was delighted to see the three fluff balls safe and sound when Gwiboon entered with her butler at tow.

“What happened?” Gwiboon asked and Woohyun pointed to the grey kitten.

“He was going to eat Gyugyu and the others!” Woohyun said. “I think that there is just room for one pet. I’m just going to give you another gift Gwiboon.” Woohyun said then closed the cage he was holding.

“No you’re not! I bought a house for them already. They are staying.” Gwiboon took the cage from her friend and asked her butler to quickly assemble the plastic hamster mansion.

Myungsoo sat there with tearful eyes as Gwiboon and Woohyun played with the three fluffy balls of fur. He wasn’t going to eat the three, he just wanted to play. And so the kitten sulked at his fluffy bed and closed his eyes.


It was almost bed time for the three hamsters when Sunggyu saw the kitten alone in his bed and was purring a lonely tone. The kitten then stood from his place and walked towards the window. The cat looked at the bright moon and sighed: he was unwanted after all.

“What are you doing?” Myungsoo heard a tiny voice. He moved his head towards the direction of the voice and was surprised to see the red haired hamster talking to him.

Myungsoo walked towards the house and sat in front of the plastic wall of the enclosure.

“I’m just looking at the moon.” Myungsoo replied with a sad tone.

“Are you really going to eat us?” Sunggyu asked in his tiny squeaky voice and the kitten shook his head. “Why did you push our cage earlier?” Sunggyu asked.

The kitten was reluctant to answer.

“you are going to eat us.” Sunggyu said and that made Myungsoo place his front paws on the plastic wall and made Sunggyu stumble back in surprise. The hamster hurriedly scurried towards his hole when the kitten spoke.

‘Wait!” Myungsoo shouted. “I just want someone to play with.” Myungsoo said the last sentence in a very soft voice, almost a whisper, and sighed. “You are never going to understand.” Myungsoo said then sadly went to his bed to sleep.

The next morning, Sunggyu searched for the kitten that was just on his bed and curled up in a grey ball. The kitten’s head was laying on the fluffy mattress and Sunggyu thought he saw some tears on the kitten’s eyes.

“Playtime!” The three voices of the kids blasted and Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo to play with him. Woohyun took out a hamster ball and placed Sunggyu in it and chased him around. Gwiboon laughed as Woohyun stumbled to catch the little hamster ball. She then took out two more hamster balls and placed Henry and Onew in it and chased after them.

They heard a soft knock and another child entered the room. “Hey, three hamster balls?” The puppy looking boy asked and the three 8 year olds nodded. “Can I have one?” He asked as he picked p the nearest ball and looked at the fluffy blonde hamster inside.

‘Sure, you can have Onew, Jonghyun-oppa!” Gwiboon said and the 10 year old ruffled the girl’s hair, much to her displeasure and protest.

“Can I have one too?” A 12 year old asked and Gwiboon ran to him.

“Ryeowook oppa I miss you!” She said with delight and he was chuckling at his adorable cousin.

“So can I have one?” Ryeowook asked and Gwiboon nodded.

“You can have Henry!” Gwiboon said as Woohyun handed him the hamster ball with the brown hamster.

“He is so cute! I’m sure Sungmin would love him too!” Ryeowook chirped as he called out his twin brother. The said twin got excited as he saw the chubby rodent and was squealing to no end.

“See, I told you!” Ryeowook said with a laugh as they took Henry and played with him.

“Are you sure Sunggyu won’t be sad now that you gave away his brothers?” Woohyun asked and Gwiboon chuckled at her adorable friend.

“He’s not alone silly, he has Myungsoo!” Gwiboon uttered and both Sungyeol and Woohyun shouted loudly “What???” The two said in unison which made the girl laugh loudly.

She then asked Sungyeol and Woohyun to place the two pets in front of her. She patted the kitten’s head and smiled at him. “Myungmyung play with Gyugyu!” She said and like the kitten understood, Myungsoo gently placed his paw on the ball and pushed it.

Sunggyu picked up the rolling and started to make a run for it. Myungsoo chased after the hamster happily. Meow! Myungsoo purred happily when he caught the ball and played with it, placing his paw and rubbing his head affectionately.

“That was fun!” Myungsoo blurted out with a huge smile on his face.

‘Fun?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded.

“Yeah, I had no one to play with so I was really jealous of you and your brothers. Thank you! I had so much fun.” Myungsoo said as the two casually walked side by side, Sunggyu still inside the hamster ball.

Gwiboon then picked up the ball and freed Sunggyu, she placed the hamster next to the kitten and smiled. “We’ll be eating snacks for a while so behave but enjoy yourselves!” She said then pulled her friends out of the room.

“Hey, Myungsoo’s going to kill Gyu!” Woohyun protested but Gwiboon glared at him.

“He won’t so shut up!” She said as she skipped towards the garden.

“Hi!” the kitten chirped as he lowered his head to meet Sunggyu. ‘I’m Myungsoo!” He introduced himself.

“I’m Sunggyu.” He nervously replied.

“I’m not going to eat you and I am sorry if I scared you. I just wanted to play.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu’s mouth gaped.

“You wanted to play?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded.

“Yeah, cats like mu usually are bought alone unlike pets like you who are often bought in pairs.” Myungsoo explained and Sunggyu nodded in understanding, “Is it okay if I try something one you?” Myungsoo asked shyly and his nose was pink.

“What is it?” Sunggyu asked curiously.

‘Can I...” Myungsoo was hesitating for a bit. “Can I feel your fluffy fur?” Myungsoo blurted out and Sunggyu blushed as the words came out.

“I guess so.” Sunggyu answered and the kitten purred lovingly. He then lowered his head and gently rubbed it on Sunggyu’s body.

“It’s so soft.” Myungsoo was very delighted as the fluffy hair touched his own coat. ‘I like it!” Myungsoo said, the hamster’s cheeks afterwards.

“Really? Because I think I like the feel of your fur too!” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nuzzled his head on Sunggyu again.

He then took the hamster by his nape and gently carried the little one towards his fluffy bed. He gently placed the hamster down and lied next to him. Myungsoo curled up and gave a yawn. “I’m a bit tired.” Myungsoo announced and Sunggyu nodded, crawling towards the kitten and snuggling on the crook of its neck.

“can I sleep here?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded, opening his front leg a bit for Sunggyu. The hamster settled himself and buried his face on the kitten’s fur.

And they fell asleep just like that.

“Aww.. aren’t they just the cutest?” Gwiboon asked as they returned from their snack and two nodded with a smile.

“My Gyugyu and your Myungmyung are getting married!” Woohyun chirped and Sungyeol gagged at him.

“I am not agreeing to this marriage!” Sungyeol replied and the two eyed him. ‘They are too young! And they are not yet engaged, they just met each other!” Sungyeol said and laughed.

“Okay, we shouldn’t rush things for them.” Gwiboon said as they left the room to play in the garden.


a/n: Okay, I’m sorry for this fail little story.. but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless ^^ Happy V-day!