Keeping up...(I would)

{ONESHOT} Keeping up...(I would)

"Daesung-ah, where are you now?? Top asked him on the phone.

Daesung scratched his head and answered, "i just woke up Hyung, i'm at the dorm..Waeyo??"

"Yah!! it's already 6 and you're still sleeping?! yahh BBALI wa! don't forget we have dinner tonight."

(oh!! chinjja?? i forgot about it) " Oh! Ne hyung, i didn't forgot about it. i'm actually ...am.. preparing to go out..i have to hang up now hyung..okay? see you soon hyung." Dae replied

"ohh chinjja..okay..bbali and don't be late! bye."

--BEEP-- (end of phone conversation)

TOP also calls the other members to remind them about the dinner that night.
TOP specially and personally picked the menu and the ingredients to use for that dinner. what not to add on jiyong's food because he have allergies to shrimp and etc.


On his way to the restaurant, TOP is gathering streghth ..'I can do this, i need to tell them now.'


When he arrived, Youngbae was already seated to the table reserved for them, and hug him as soon as he gets close to him.

"Hyung you rent the whole place? WOAHH, i just guessed, since i can't see other people eating here." Youngbae said in amazement.

TOP just smiled.

"I'm right? yahh! i didn't know you're so generous hyung..^^ I think you spent more than a hundred million won for this.." Youngbae added.

"that's enough younbae-ah, since when are you this talkative huh? yahh..tsk tsk" Top answered while he drinks his water.


taeyang replied with his infamous eye smile..
Later on Seungri arrived and then daesung. 20 minutes later jiyong arrived.

"Hyung your late." maknae said pouting.

Jiyong smirked at him and pats maknae's head. and turn to look at TOP, " You rented the whole place Hyung? woahh LIKE A BOSS..^^. SO what's with all this hyung..." jiyong stopped for a moment to look at TOP, but he can't really see his emotions since TOP is wearing Glasses again and continued, " ..i know you hyung." jiyong added.


"..wae??" TOP said blankly.."..is it wrong to treat my dongsaengs dinner?" and drinks his water.. " okay let's get the food served, i'm starving..(turns to look at seungri) seungri-ah you're hungry, right?" TOP cutely turn to maknae.

SEUNGRI NODS CUTELY.

and then someone came, "yahh!! wait for me!! are you eating without me??" a voice from the back.

they turn to look for the owner of the voice and their faces automatically brightens up.

"JANG HYNSEUNG!!" jiyong and youngbae shouted in unison, their faces plastered with surprise and sweet smiles.

"Hyunseung hyung!!!!" Seungri runs towards him and attack him with a hug. Everyone followed.

"Hyunseung-ah, you came, but you're late." TOP said after the hugging and pinching lie lowed..

"at least i'm able to come! yahh!! i was in japan this morning!! i fly here to meet you for this dinner!!" Hyunseung replied brightly.
"JAHH! lets eat okay, i'm starving. OHO! i always came on the right time.." Hyunseung chuckles.



They spent dinner time happily, they talk about random things like girls, outfits, fashion and music. They reminisce their pre debut experiences and after debut. They laughed and felt proud about their success and laughed more and even prouder whenever they talked about the bad thing people say about them, they felt good they've proven them wrong.


"wow it's been 5 years ehh?? woahh.. i became the most handsome among the 6 of us after 5 years!!" daesung jokingly said.

Laughing again.

they all went silent after a moment and TOP thought this is the right time to tell them.

"Jiyong-ah, youngbae-ah, hyunseung, daesung, seungri, i have something to say." TOP said seriouly.

The five of them look at him taken aback from his sudden seriousness.

He continued. "...i think this is the right time for me to tell you guys this. I already told YG about it and he said i should tell you guys as soon as possible.."


"...I'M QUITTING BIGBANG...." TOP said in a low deep voice.

SILENCE...

Jiyong thought he just mistakenly heard him, he look at TOP in the eyes with a questioning gaze like asking him to repeat what he just said.

TOP understood jiyong's message and repeats..

"...YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT I'M QUITTING BIGBANG. after we wrap up our Japan promotions and after we finish promoting our upcoming new album in korea, i will no longer be part of you guys."

still SILENCE..

TOP continued, "...i want to focus more on my studies, and to be honest, i'm tired, super tired with all of this routine..i want to become a normal university student with a--"

daesung cut him and said while crying,
"I WILL DIE TOGETHER WITH BIGBANG MEMBERS,.." daesung choked on his own, and later continued. "you forgot about this hyung? You said it during our first concert(sniffs and wipe tears), and now you're telling us you're quitting?? Hyung...."


SILENCE..


"TOP Hyung, you're kidding right? aigoo hyung, stop joking around!! see daesung hyung is crying and his mucus is EWWWW.... okay hyung hajima..(aegyo).
Jah, let's order our dessert. (claps hands to signal the waiter)" Maknae cutely replied.

"Seungi-ah, hajima...." TOP look at seungri in the eyes. No words needed for seungri to understand what he meant with that gaze.

without a word, jiyong walks out, knocking over his chair. Seungri runs behind Jiyong, then daesung and teayang followed. Hyunseung stayed in the table still looking at his plate, tears falling in his eyes. He looks at TOP and leaves.

TOP remained in his seat, head bowed down, eyes closed, while tears falls rapidly on his lap.
"I said it..(whimpers) mi..mian..mian..mianhaeyo.."

-----------------------------------------------------

The next day TOP had trouble waking up, he felt so tired and weak, plus he cried the whole night because of what happened during dinner. He slowly get up and get ready for their TV appearances today.

He meet the members on the broadcasting station, without a word, he sit on the couch. As professionals, they still act cool on the camera as they were interviewed, as if nothing happened.

The whole day passed like that. No talking. except when seungri asked his manager to buy him water.
The other members went straight to their dorm but top went to his family's house. when he came he saw his mom preparing dinner. He came in sneakily and surprised her causing her to drop the kimchi she was holding.

"OH! it's my little boy. You're eating dinner here?" his mom asked.

TOP didn't answer, he just hug her tightly.

"ommo, is something wrong seunghyun ah?"

"ani..i just missed you eomma.." Top said sweetly.

"Aigoo my baby.."She faced him and pinched his checks.

"eomma, mian...sorry for amaking you worry about me.. and as a son, i should've called you more often ..mianhaeyo eomma..mianhae" he said apologetically.

"kwenchana seunghyunah, eomma understands. i know how busy you are. Kookjong hajima, huh? Don't worry." She kissed him on the forehead. "aigoo so much with the drama, go call you're sister and dad, tell them dinner's ready, and tell your sister to grow up, she keeps whining that she misses you." Her mom widely smiled.

During dinner TOP realized how he missed this dinner table. how he missed her sister's dipendence on him, how he misses his fathers voice and his mom's cooking. He regretted not spending more time with them.

after a brief conversation with his family TOP promised that he'll be back again as soon as he gets off from work and went straight to his villa. when he got home, he called someone over the phone. After the conversation ended, he said, " Neh, i want them delivered tomorrow night." and turns his phone off.
Instead of sleeping TOP turns on his computer and went to their official fanfage and answered every questions he is able to answer. he answered them one by one with sincerity. Time flows by quickly without him realizing it's been 4+ hours since he started answering those questions. He decided to stop and rest before that afternoons schedule.


That afternoons atmosphere with the members turns out to be of no difference than yesterday. they are on an interview for W Korea. and just like yesterday, they went straight home., except seugri, who's been following and observing TOP all day.

he followed him as TOP went to YG recording studio and seungri found out TOP is recording new songs without the other members knowledge. Puzzled as to what is happening, seungri went back to their dorm and told his hyung about it.

"cham..so he's preparing a solo album?? releasing a solo album before leaving us?? he's selfish.." JIYONG replied and stormed back to his room.

the 3 remaining people have nothing to say and just went quitely back to their rooms.

-----------------------------------------------------

On the other side, TOP is fighting an uncontrollable pain. after teddy decide to have a break before finishing the last song, he felt a sudden pain on his stomach. He is unable to move and couldnt get the water and his pain killirs. he prayed Teddy won't be coming back anytime soon. He finally reache his painkillers and eat 2 tablets at once. when teddy came with a banana milk in his hand, he saw TOP already on the recording booth.

"Okay, so let's finish this song seunghyun-ah" teddy said.

"okay hyung." TOP said with a forced smile.

after 4 hours of hell, TOP finished recording his last song. He recorded 24 songs for the past 4 months.

teddy went out first and him still on the recording booth.

he clench his teeth immediately as a surge of pain engulfed his whole body making him sweat profusely. He thought, it's much more painful this time. Then, he falls on the swivel chair and then darkness..

--------------------------------------------------

TOP wakes up in a hospital bed. he doesn't really know how long he had been sleeping. then he noticed his not alone in the room. he looks around and see the bigbang members, all the company staffs, 2ne1 members, hyunseung, and many others.

he tried to smile as brightly as he could but when he do that, he heard his mom cried even more.
he thought, "they already know my situation."

He calls her mom dad and sis and talked to them as the other people went out to give them privacy.
During the talk, everyone outside can hear TOP's mom's cries, making them teary eyed as well.

after a moment of talking to the other people TOP lastly called the bigbang members.

when they meet, nobody dared to talk first.
they sayed like that for the next hour, looking at each other crying, seems like no one knows what to say.

TOP break the silence first.

"..mianhaeyo..i'm supposed to be making a silent goodbye, but you guys found out..." top said in a very low voice and chuckles.

Jiyong can't keep it and shouted. "Hyung you can't die, remember? we will die together, you said it yourself!! and you still have to release your solo album!!"

" s..solo album? what solo album?" top replied.

"I heard you recording new songs the other night hyung, before..bef..before you collapsed. it's the first time i heard those songs, so we thougtht you're releasing an album first before you leave bigbang..
but what is this, how can you relese them if you're sick..hyung please be okay, huh? do the solo , huh? just don't be sick..." Seungri said in between his cry.

"...BABO..seungri neo babo-ya...i'm not doing a solo album you babo." top replied smiling while patting seungri's hair.

"but what about the song's hyung??" taeyang manage to talk after all his crying.

TOP smiled and said. " I made that song for all of you, so i can still be on the next albums to come. just edit the voice and make it part of your future songs. I want to be with you guys all the way. though it's only 24 songs, i hope you'll appreciate it, i did my best."

"..we don't need the songs hyung...we need you..hyung..." daesung cried.


"kookjong hajima..i am happy now that you guys are here with me..so later on, i'll die happily while my most beloved people is by my side." and turns to look at the bigbang members on their eyes.

'..hyung..' everyone said in unison, hugged him followed by their heartbreaking cries.

---------------------------------------------------


a week later, TOP passed away due to gastric cancer in his parents house. 4 days ago, he decided to spend his remaining days on their house. The BB members also decided to stay at his room together with him. YG canceled all their schedules for that month.
The funeral was attended by all the vips around the world, as estimation of 200,000 people, not only fans, but singers, actors, and friends and classmates with TOP.

It became a very heartbreaking news for all the VIPS around the world. And became a hot topic all around the celebrity world. and some antis used the chance to bash the group and encouraging them to disband. But Bigbang stay stronger and stronger everyday. All the VIPS around the world became more united like never before.

BIGBANG promised to stay together and not disband.
As what their TOP hyung wished.
They would use his songs even if they will use it over and over again for the next years to come.
After all BIGBANG is a five member group, it's never BIGBANG without one.