Too Clumsy For You [remake]

 

"!" I cursed under my breath as I tripped [over my own two feet] bringing my best friends down with me. Lim whined, and Saria [she was indeed a foreigner] glared at me, right before she chuckled a bit. "Hey, it's not funny. This is the- what- fifth or sixth time i've fallen so far today! Not to forget we only got to school a half hour ago." I rolled my eyes and got up from the dusty school floor, picking my two friends up. Thank god I didn't wear a skirt in my uniform.
I felt as if somebody was staring at the back of me and sure enough somebody was. I looked behind me slowly, pretending to be looking at the back board with English words I sure as hell didn't know. But what I really was paying attention to is how my crush [i'd like to call it a first love though] Lee Taemin was giving me some type of death glare. Saria glared back at him and stuck her tongue out at him. "He's an . Why do you even like him Sun Hwa?!" Lim partially shouted, and partially whispered.
"Well I mean-- I am clumsy so i kind of asked for it," I shrugged trying to make it seem like Taemin wasn't the bad guy here. Even though I very well knew he was. But I couldn't help it. "Shut up Sun hwa you're a liar..." Saria snapped in her still broken English. "Look-- I'm sorry. But I've liked him since the fourth grade. There is nothing you guys do or say that'll change my feelings for him. Okay? Okay." I argued, beginning to get annoyed. They're my friends. They should support all this stuff right?
I sat in my seat, giving up seeing as Lim and Saria still weren't impressed. In the middle of class, I felt somthing him my head. "The hell was that?" I scowled and saw an eraser laying on the floor which must have been what hit me. And printed on it in Black sharpie it said "Lee Taemin."
Now I will admit, that was a pretty messed up thing to do. I turned around slowly and stared at Lee Taemin and tried to look intimidating. But once seeing his shining silver piercing, messed up hair, and just his face in general; I ended up just staring at him admiringly.
Bad idea.
He stuck his middle finger up at me and scowled. What an .
Lim noticed this and rose from her seat, marching up to Taemin and slamming her fists on his desk, curse words flowing out of . Taemin then stood up and argued back and Lim was ready to fight. Before Lim sould throw the first punch, a school seurity guard dragged her out of the classroom, Taemin following.

"Holy !" One kid in the class said and everybody else besides Saria and I started cracking up.
I shook my head and sighed feeling embarrassed as ever as the deep red color flushed to my cheeks.

--


At the end of the day, I did my usual routine. Went to go buy ramen with Lim and Saria [excluding Lim today since she went home early], looking at a few shops, then walked my way home. I entered my mother and I's house and it seemed strangely empty. "Mom?" I said, taking my shoes off and putting on house slippers. No answer. "Mom?" I shouted and still nothing. I rolled my eyes and walked uptairs to be bedroom, plopping down on the bed but feeling something crinckle under my back.
I groaned loudly and pulled a paper from under my back. The paper read:

"Dear Sun Hwa,
Your beloved mother here! But I don't know how happy You'll be once you hear this.
You know i love you, my dear. More than anything in the world. But I just felt like you needed to eperience life by yourself.

Also, there are some things i need to take care of. Don't worry, hun. I will be back at... maybe 3 months tops. I don't want my baby to be waiting too long! And I might just have something special to tell you when I get back? Maybe. Maybe not. It all depends. You won't be able to find me as I am in America! I'll be sure to give you some cool..American things when I get back!


Love,
Mom"

--

"What bull--!" I screamed and threw the paper down. I stopped myself from crying as I picked the paper back up and saw an address on the back of the letter and it said under "Please go to this address. You thought I'd make you live completely alone? No. Of course not. I just wanted to see if you could live without your mother <3 stay clumsy baby."


--

I scoffed and looked at the address. Staying by myself at home would be boring. And I knew I couldn't handle this by myself. So I ran up to my room and began packing all the necessary things.

--

I got up from the floor after packing and began to ride my bike to the address. It took me a while to find the place, but I eventually found it and what I saw when somebody answered the door could've made me piss my pants.

Lee Taemin